Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!

Sham, lame excuses just like Spazoo for his pathetic 2 year record of malaise and I am now elated I came here to scorch your sorry incompetent butts daily!!

The problem is you hired a buffoon as Head Coach in a fake hiring search after you lost your immature temper fired JAGS instead of waiting!!

Rogers was not the problem. He was the solution!!

Firing Jags was a monumental disaster level blunder!!!

I hope Gabelli writes a huge check and fires both these axxclowns out of a circus cannon down Commonwealth at the speed of light and we get a whole new Football Program under Mike Leach or a hedge fund check and get Jim Tressel.

Bring big time football back to BC!

Jesuits are flush with cash and can build a great re-tractable dome on St.John's land too!

GET THE HECK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!

yawn yawn yawn

there never has been big time football at BC, only a passing acquaintence with it.

I pose the question again:  If the head of your largest and most profitable operation says he wants to be elsewhere, and then takes action on it so that it is public knowledge, what do you do?  Your hand is forced in that you must let him go as he is no longer fully committed to your success.  This is simple; without it you would have been in worse shape than you are now.  Players would have left, it would have been difficult to attract both coaching and players expertise.  It is Jags who forced this and Gene did the courageous thing.

I ask a corollary:  do you think the Jets are happier with their choice or a guy who got canned as the OC a week before the season starts and then is fired as the HC of a UFL team.  And a guy who is selfish pursuit of his glory cared not a whit for the impact on his family.

your choice on this one.  Maybe if it is good enough I can write for your blog with my crystal clear and unassailable logic

Tressel and Leach are both clowns themselves

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:
    yawn yawn yawn there never has been big time football at BC, only a passing acquaintence with it. I pose the question again:  If the head of your largest and most profitable operation says he wants to be elsewhere, and then takes action on it so that it is public knowledge, what do you do?  Your hand is forced in that you must let him go as he is no longer fully committed to your success.  This is simple; without it you would have been in worse shape than you are now.  Players would have left, it would have been difficult to attract both coaching and players expertise.  It is Jags who forced this and Gene did the courageous thing. I ask a corollary:  do you think the Jets are happier with their choice or a guy who got canned as the OC a week before the season starts and then is fired as the HC of a UFL team.  And a guy who is selfish pursuit of his glory cared not a whit for the impact on his family. your choice on this one.  Maybe if it is good enough I can write for your blog with my crystal clear and unassailable logic Tressel and Leach are both clowns themselves
    Posted by provpats

Screenname is this you again posting about the NY Jets and family life?

A REBUTTAL TO A WHR TROLL comment on NFL family life  ... Who cares about family life did Bill Parcells, Bill Bellichick and half the NFL coaches who are man enough to say;" I picked the NFL live with it or leave".  Screenname come back as Gattzie and say something smart!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:
       A REBUTTAL TO A WHR TROLL comment on NFL family life  ... 

More proof that this person has multiple logins and is developmentally disabled.

There is no such word or abbreviation as "whr". Yet this person in his many guises will throw it in posts every now in then. In addition to the fact that he actually uses it as a login name.

Note to the developmentally disabled person known as whr/cheeroh/uofndking/postingking -

We know you are one person because you use the same words incorrectly. For example: "Troll".  Even after posting the definition you still literally don't understand what it means. 

Many times you have proven that your ability to write English is stuck at an eight grade level, despite being on these boards for six years. With your mis-use of the word "troll" and your continued use of a word or acronym that doesn't even exist ("whr")  you further prove your status as someone whose ability to comprehend English is stuck at a junior high level, thus proving your developmental disablity.

There is no such word, phrase or acronym as "whr". No one else on this board has ever heard it or encoutered it before. The fact that your mulitple logins appear to be the only ones in the entire internet who use it just proves that you are really just one person whose cognitive ability is stuck at the level of a thirteen year old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In Response to Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:
    Firing Jags was a monumental disaster level blunder!!! GET THE HECK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER!!
    Posted by SJS1214

SJS - I don't agree.  Firing Jags was a controversial but legitimate decision.  Jags' behavior and career since then have proven this.

The problem rests with the decisions afterwards.  The hiring of Spaz, who is a nice guy and hard working coordinator, was not the best choice for a program that wants to recruit and compete.  It was a safe choice of someone devoted to the program who would not jump ship to the next job opening. Since then, the staff decisions have led to further instability.  This apparently falls on Spaz unless of course Putter can prove Leahy and GD are making the assistant staff decisions...The team's performance this season will be the Spaz judge and jury. Others have written that he has two years, but I think it's ony the remainder of this season to make or break the Spaz era. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

BC cannot compete with the flux of graduates coming out of the Florida High Schools that are all Division 1 ***** Rivals.com  players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In Response to Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! : SJS - I don't agree.  Firing Jags was a controversial but legitimate decision.  Jags' behavior and career since then have proven this. The problem rests with the decisions afterwards.  The hiring of Spaz, who is a nice guy and hard working coordinator, was not the best choice for a program that wants to recruit and compete.  It was a safe choice of someone devoted to the program who would not jump ship to the next job opening. Since then, the staff decisions have led to further instability.  This apparently falls on Spaz unless of course Putter can prove Leahy and GD are making the assistant staff decisions...The team's performance this season will be the Spaz judge and jury. Others have written that he has two years, but I think it's ony the remainder of this season to make or break the Spaz era. 
    Posted by trbow

Watch the OKLAHOMA/FSU game and tell me if Spazz is on an even par with Bobby Stoops or Jimbo Fisher and we have your answer. Spazz is a joke as his whole staff!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

What are you talking about Posting King? No one said Spaz was on par with any of the big time coaches or coaching staffs.  Enjoy your evening.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

I've withheld comment because I wanted to see the reaction here to the Blaudschun article.

Now, however, here is my observation.

Were anyone looking for compelling proof that the AD at BCI has incinerated our football program, Mr. Blaudschun has provided it.

Even the most blindly loyal can only view the content as proof that we are in dire disarray, having nothing to do with Spaz.

And this without any mention of the disaster that men's basketball has become.

What prominent coach would come here to work in this tempest?

Peace

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

All roads lead to Gene DeFilippo and his Coach Flip micro-managing a football program way, way above his competency level.

BC loses to Duke (5-43 in the ACC in the last 6 years) and the SpazooVooDoo dolls will be pinned to the Yawkey Yokel doors.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

I've withheld comment because I wanted to see the reaction here to the Blaudschun article. Now, however, here is my observation. Were anyone looking for compelling proof that the AD at BCI has incinerated our football program, Mr. Blaudschun has provided it. Even the most blindly loyal can only view the content as proof that we are in dire disarray, having nothing to do with Spaz. And this without any mention of the disaster that men's basketball has become. What prominent coach would come here to work in this tempest? Peace
    Posted by Longputter

Please, not the dreaded "Blaudschun article" reference again.
    BC fans know there is no hope whenever the "Blaudschun article" is mentioned.

Is this the one that proved that Gene D was seen with Michael Vick at a dog fight?
    Or the one that showed that Fr Leahy was in league with the Taliban?
    Or the one that claimed they were seen leaving the bursar's office with suitcases stuffed with cash?
    There are so many I can't keep track

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I've withheld comment because I wanted to see the reaction here to the Blaudschun article. Now, however, here is my observation. Were anyone looking for compelling proof that the AD at BCI has incinerated our football program, Mr. Blaudschun has provided it. Even the most blindly loyal can only view the content as proof that we are in dire disarray, having nothing to do with Spaz. And this without any mention of the disaster that men's basketball has become. What prominent coach would come here to work in this tempest? Peace
    Posted by Longputter

shut up please

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:
    Sham, lame excuses just like Spazoo for his pathetic 2 year record of malaise and I am now elated I came here to scorch your sorry incompetent butts daily!! The problem is you hired a buffoon as Head Coach in a fake hiring search after you lost your immature temper fired JAGS instead of waiting!! Rogers was not the problem. He was the solution!! Firing Jags was a monumental disaster level blunder!!! I hope Gabelli writes a huge check and fires both these axxclowns out of a circus cannon down Commonwealth at the speed of light and we get a whole new Football Program under Mike Leach or a hedge fund check and get Jim Tressel. Bring big time football back to BC! Jesuits are flush with cash and can build a great re-tractable dome on St.John's land too! GET THE HECK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER!!
    Posted by SJS1214

Listen, you need to chill.  Spaz wasn't the best hire, I think we all knew that and as good a guy as he is, we need some younger fresh blood.

But firing Jags was the right thing to do.  We had a previous coach in Tom OB who tried to leave BC every year for 5 years before he found another job.  Then we bring in Jags who is ranting and raving on how much he love BC, he's a BC guy and is going to be here for the long haul to the point that we gave him an extension.  THEN he goes and interviews for another job.  I don't blame BC.  You demand an extension on one hand and look for another job on the other??!!  it was apparent he didn't want to be here and didn't like recruiting.  the guy deserved to be fired.  anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

that said, we need a new coach ASAP.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

PRO-MO,

Sadly, you miss - or choose to ignore - the crux point Blaudschun's article makes.

The TURBULENCE that Flippo has brought  to the football program has reduced us to the low state we now occupy.

Don't you think coaches of other schools are showing this to our recruiting targets - and doing so successfully?

Hard as it may be for you and the other camp followers to accept, we need new blood to replace the failed "leadership" in both the AD's office and that of Dear Leader.

Peace.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

PRO-MO, Sadly, you miss - or choose to ignore - the crux point Blaudschun's article makes. The TURBULENCE that Flippo has brought  to the football program has reduced us to the low state we now occupy. Don't you think coaches of other schools are showing this to our recruiting targets - and doing so successfully? Hard as it may be for you and the other camp followers to accept, we need new blood to replace the failed "leadership" in both the AD's office and that of Dear Leader. Peace.
    Posted by Longputter

I'm not saying that Gend D doesn't have some answering to do.  And I think he should have done a better job when he had to replace Jags.  However Jags forced his hand.  Part of this was out of his control.  And unlike you, I don't view the hoops team as a sinking ship.  Unlike you, I have patience and am willing to see how the next couple of years go, you know like a rational person would do. 

I tend to think I can calmly look at things from both sides.  You sound just like all these awful politicians we have that take one event and try to use that as concrete evidence for a much larger point.  While this works for most of the dummies in this country those of use who actually use our brains see through it and realize that not everything is that black n white.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! : I'm not saying that Gend D doesn't have some answering to do.  And I think he should have done a better job when he had to replace Jags.  However Jags forced his hand.  == BULLSHZZ!!!!

GDF made his famous GOOMBA Ultimatum and was not prepared.

I will post the deal later!

Part of this was out of his control.

BULL --HE HAD TOTAL CONTROL!!! 

Posted by momort

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! :
    Posted by SJS1214

Doesn't matter what more you posted.  Bottom line is Jags DIDNT want to be here.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

PRO-MO

You miss the mark again.

The Jags chapter is but one part of Flippo's tyranny and mismanagement. Read the article! Also look at the dwindling attendance the PSLs have wrought.

The program has shown little,if any stabillity over the course of Flippo's term.

OF COURSE TOB wanted out - who wouldn't with the way The Gang of Two operate?

And you conveniently forgot how successful Jags was here.

LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW - on both football and hoops.

Al had a solid history of NCAAs and good recruiting. That will outmatch anything this new chap wil likely reach here.

AND, to all of this, think of the MILLIONS of $ that The Gang of Two has cost us by axing all these coaches.

Who pays for THAT?

WE ALL DO if we attend these games.

Get real, son!

'

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

LP,

First, why do you put PRO in my name? 

I have no idea why Tom OB wanted to leave.  He has some very nice sucess here.  Was it due to Gene D?  None of us know.  and I will say it AGAIN as you convienently like to ignore certain things I say.  I am not giving Gene a free pass.  The football team is a mess and he needs to be held accountable.  What that means is for the pres and board to decide.

JAGS WANTED TO LEAVE.  You and SJS seems for skip over that point.

However, look at your hoops argument.  You are assuming that in the future the new hoops coach won't do as well as Al and are using that to get rid of Gene now.  You may be right or you may be wrong about our new hoops coach.  What I do know is that this isn't the move Minority Report.  You can't use what you "think" may happen in the future as evidence to act today.  Sorry, that doesn't work.

All I am saying is that Gene has done some good things as well as bad.  Again, it's not black and white.  He may very well need to go.  However, a few bad football seasons isnt' the only ingredient.

LP, I don't think you would ever argue that you ahve an open mind and look at things from both sides.  You don't.  So I am sorry, the rest of us don't buy your lopsided views.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

PRO-MO (BOTH THE SAME POSTER, AS IT HAPPENS),

It looked like you were showing some progress until you lapsed into your "don't say anything bad about alma mater" mode.

Yes, I do look at both sides. AND I conclude - from a variety of criteria both external and internal to the offices of The Gang of Two - that to right this once-mighty ship, these two must go.

I can assure you that with the proper replacements, morale will improve here when these two self-esteemed gentlemen hit the road.

Care to check what the reaction at Marquete was when Dear Leader left?

Peacd

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! : Mel Gibson ... please reassess your comments. Are you so defensive of your stupidity that we all do not think you are screen name,or  MORFART posting with your hands between your legs?  Think twice PROVPATS before you post or at least alternate between homerooms at Bunker Hill CC!
    Posted by whr

More proof that you are developmentally disabled. With every word you write you continue to prove my point that you are someone with a severe cognitive impairment.

First, why do you keep insulting Bunker Hill Community College? We have established that you have never even attended college at any level. So who are you to look down on Bunker Hill Community College?

Second, your "Mel Gibson" theme is more proof that your mental development is stuck at the level of a thirteen year old, despite being on these boards for six years.

No one has any idea what you are talking about. Again, more proof of your lack of ability to communicate effectively. Yes, ok Mel Gibson was in a movie called Conspiracy Theory. However, not one pro-BC poster on this board has ever alleged that BC faces a conspiracy theory. Just like "Troll" you literally don't seem to understand what a "Conspiracy Theory" is. You mis-use it just like you mis-use "Troll" and "whr" (a completely made up abbreviation that only you seem to think means something).  Second, Mel Gibson has been in scores of movies, why would anyone think "Mel Gibson" and then suddenly associate it with "Conspiracy Theory" in their minds? A movie watched by hardly anyone and also about 15 years ago. Why wouldn't they hear "Mel Gibson" and think "The Patriot" or "What Women Want"?

You literally make no sense. Your abilty to communicate is so poor it can only be explained by a severe cognitive impairment. There is simply no way you could ever pass a Senior-level English class in High School so why do you look down on people who went to Community College?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Mr. MO: Don't know what this Hatfield & McCoy feud is all about, but "Conspiracy Theory"was a highly rated action drama w/Julia Roberts along with "Payback" which netted Mel Gibson millions. Please defer your ignorance in film (critiques) and assess  the Duke/BC debacle where you can critique Spazz's  ingnorance in coaching this hapless team which puts forth a low rated picture on any directors film clip board! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! : Doesn't matter what more you posted.  Bottom line is Jags DIDNT want to be here.....
    Posted by momort

Nope you are wrong.

GDF screwed the pooch!

he lost his temper, had no plan and then hired stooge Spazoo!

Sections
Shortcuts