Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:[QUOTE] The TURBULENCE that Flippo has brought  to the football program has reduced us to the low state we now occupy.Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Who were the coaches after Bicknell, before TOB ? How many bowl games before Gene D ? Why are so many BC fall sports teams ranked in the top 20 ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! : Who were the coaches after Bicknell, before TOB ? How many bowl games before Gene D ? Why are so many BC fall sports teams ranked in the top 20 ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Duke.

SpazooVooDoo.

Enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

longputter is right in most of his assesments of defillipo, B.C. football has slowly fallen to the depths of the acc ocean with captain spazitard. stagnant predictible offense, a defense with one of the best linebackers in the ncaa who the coaching staff has to drop into coverage on 3rd and long because the secondary is horrible, and non athletic. bc football is the laughing stock of the acc and as a alum i am disgraced. fire spaz and defillipo and bring in some new blood. it couldnt be any worse than it is now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deetown. Show deetown's posts

Said it before, say it again.  Flutie as head coach, Spaz back to def co.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:
    [QUOTE]Sham, lame excuses just like Spazoo for his pathetic 2 year record of malaise and I am now elated I came here to scorch your sorry incompetent butts daily!! The problem is you hired a buffoon as Head Coach in a fake hiring search after you lost your immature temper fired JAGS instead of waiting!! Rogers was not the problem. He was the solution!! Firing Jags was a monumental disaster level blunder!!! I hope Gabelli writes a huge check and fires both these axxclowns out of a circus cannon down Commonwealth at the speed of light and we get a whole new Football Program under Mike Leach or a hedge fund check and get Jim Tressel. Bring big time football back to BC! Jesuits are flush with cash and can build a great re-tractable dome on St.John's land too! GET THE HECK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER!!
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]

DUKE. Please.

0-3.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

spaziani couldnt coach amesbury high school

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Enjoy!

Tick tock....

If you listened to the press conference?

What an embarrassment to the Coaching profession?

All roads lead to GDF?

BC grads look like state junior college power alums working at Walmart with this stooge representing BC!

LMAO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Notre Dame football: Bruising ground game sets the tone @ Purdue

South Bend Tribune Photo/ROBERT FRANKLIN Notre Dame QB Dayne Crist (10) makes a pass under pressure during the game at Purdue's Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette on Saturday, October 1, 2011.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

BC football getting hammered today, Nationally, Locally, and above all has taken the spin off of the Red Sox!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:
    [QUOTE]BC football getting hammered today, Nationally, Locally, and above all has taken the spin off of the Red Sox!
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

I can't figure you guys out. Over and over you say nobody cares about BC, but now you say BC is a national story and people are talking about BC instead of the Red Sox

Just proves you will always make stuff up to suit your agenda of the day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeCrum. Show JoeCrum's posts

Screw Gene, screw Spazoo, screw Jags, screw TOB. Blow this thing up, bring in a new AD who will hire a real BCS level coach like Mike Leach who will lead us to the Orange Bowl. The smell from Yawkee that is wafting through my air space is making me ill.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Joe.

Thanks!

Great post!

Stephen

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]Screw Gene, screw Spazoo, screw Jags, screw TOB. Blow this thing up, bring in a new AD who will hire a real BCS level coach like Mike Leach who will lead us to the Orange Bowl. The smell from Yawkee that is wafting through my air space is making me ill.
    Posted by JoeCrum[/QUOTE]

Leach locks football players in closets in 100 degree heat if they don't perform. Would you say the Jesuits will allow this CLOSET thing at the Beheads Coaches Institute?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! : Leach locks football players in closets in 100 degree heat if they don't perform. Would you say the Jesuits will allow this CLOSET thing at the Beheads Coaches Institute?
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

I live in Texas. It was a huge storage shed. It was not 100. He had his sunglasses on and was jerking around on his cell phone. The kid and his father are both punks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

The biggest problem with the Jags firing was that the loyalty issue so important to Gene was not even addressed in Jag's contract.  If his loyalty was so critical, then why didn't the contract spell out that he was subject to termination without further compensation if he interviewed for another job? You couple this with the premature extensions of the Skinner and Spaz contracts and you start to see a pattern here of poor judgment leading to absurdly rich severance arrangements for Gene's hires. The school hits its alums constantly for money in these difficult times and its getting difficult to contribute when you see nothing done to hold BC's own staff accountable for their mismanagement of resources. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tincup111863. Show tincup111863's posts

Long Putter-

Can you attach link to the blaudschun article you reference?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tincup111863. Show tincup111863's posts

dont understand fukowi comment about premature extension for skinner

totally understand about Spaz-I am sure thought process was to show recruits we were committed to long term solution...that obviously has not worked out..

Skinner on the other hand, was one of the best coaches BC has ever had in hoops(that stuck around for more than a few years) and an extension in my opinion was completely warranted.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Kind of like TITO. Your onto to something really big and we must collectively evaluate the situation for years to come and put forth a pronouncement at BC.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!! : I live in Texas. It was a huge storage shed. It was not 100. He had his sunglasses on and was jerking around on his cell phone. The kid and his father are both punks.
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]

Texas football is awesome; Friday Night Lights ... how can you go wrong cheerleaders, great players, and at this point, even East Dillon High School could beat BC! Once an Aggie always an Aggie!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Gene DeFilippo, SpazooVooDoo... You got some Explaining to Do!!!:[QUOTE]Will enjoy the Clemson debacle as well as VT!Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Clemson downs Virginia Tech for third straight win over ranked team...

Sections
Shortcuts