Going Big Time , a Primer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Re: Going Big Time , a Primer

Northeast snowball Queens going to embarrass themselves again this week with those dread awful dresses they consider reputable in playing in against the Seminoles?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Yankee trolls' ready to get Bit## slapped around again before a regional tv audience?

ROLL TIDE ON!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

Northeast snowball Queens going to embarrass themselves again this week with those dread awful dresses they consider reputable in playing in against the Seminoles?

"Kiffin was pulled off the team bus in a parking lot at Los Angeles International Airport by Haden for a brief meeting with the AD and several other school administrators and was told he was fired, the Daily News reported."

62-41 loss!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Charlie Molinar is a heck of a guy.  Always upbeat and positive.   The glass isn't empty, look there's a drop of water in it.   There aren't 60,000 empty seats in this Stadium, there are 8,000 filled seats.  We didn't get shut out,  well we did, but we were just 5 plays short of kicking a field goal that might have nicked the outside of the upright. If a gust of wind comes along, heck, that's 3 points right there.

The nice guy approach worked for Pete Carroll at U$C,  but I think he had the alum boosters working the streets with envelopes of cash at the same time. 

Those SEC guys don't even waste time with the nice guy veneer, they just cut to the chase, so I"m pretty sure those envelopes are key.  The fatter the better.

Charlie needs some legitimate football players. Guys with no necks.  Guys who will lay wasted to the town of Amherst, leaving it a pile of smoldering rubble.  Guys who will steal from dorm rooms and assault anyone that looks at them funny.  Guys who make the police blotter. SEC Urban Meyer guys.  Charlie needs to ask himself - do I want to bring in Student-Athletes or do I want to win?  This is the big time bayyy-bee!, you can only pick one.

The Deep South does have an advantage, when it comes to stuffing those envelopes.  You can buy a cup of worms,  plus lunch and gas, for practically nothing at those one stop Gas Stations.  If those worms do their job, then your fish dinner is served. The small ones make the best eatin'.   This is the only time small is better.

But I digress.  This lower cost of living frees up alot of money for the stuff that matters.  And what matters is Football. This is how it works in Bama and Georgey and Ole Miss and the swamps of FL.  

The flat wastelands of Indiana are similar,  except instead of Catfish, it's Deer Season that sustains them.  Otherwise the process is identical:  lots of time outside, sitting on your brains, thinking deep thoughts with a case of Bud.  It shows when they come here to BDC.com and share.  You simply cannot create original quality work, like the ND wannabe and the Alabama Chairborne guy produce on a regular basis, by skipping this process.

Can I get a witness?  Tell'm 82nd Chairborne.  If we want to save the world,  or at least put a quality football on the field, then we all need to start buying cups of worms.

I don't think Molnar got a fair shot. Back to back 1 win seasons won't buy you much support, but what was UMass really expecting?

For years before Molnar UMass was a 5 or 6 win team in FCS beating teams like Northeastern, Holy Cross, URI, Stoney Brook etc. Did they really think they would win more than a game or 2 when playing a FBS schedule (even if it was the MAC). In the end maybe he was a bad coach but he should have been given at least 3 years to recruit his own players and develop them.

Will Whipple do any better? I think Umas should have been looking for a hot shot recruiter first and foremost. That's what it takes to make the step up to FBS - recruiting, recruiting, recruiting. Whipple might be a good game day coach but can he recruit FBS players? Molnar wasn't there long enough to show whether he could recruit or not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

"Kiffin was pulled off the team bus in a parking lot at Los Angeles International Airport by Haden for a brief meeting with the AD and several other school administrators and was told he was fired, the Daily News reported."

62-41 loss!

Least he beat Catholic School #699, out there in LaLa Land. Surprised a punkish fiend as Dazzzio found his way back to the Farmington Valley?

Who DaT!!!  Buffoon's won a game at VT, on the road and Meterperel and Abrams were getting all choked up on a new beginning for the next year's Girls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Charlie Molinar is a heck of a guy.  Always upbeat and positive.   The glass isn't empty, look there's a drop of water in it.   There aren't 60,000 empty seats in this Stadium, there are 8,000 filled seats.  We didn't get shut out,  well we did, but we were just 5 plays short of kicking a field goal that might have nicked the outside of the upright. If a gust of wind comes along, heck, that's 3 points right there.

The nice guy approach worked for Pete Carroll at U$C,  but I think he had the alum boosters working the streets with envelopes of cash at the same time. 

Those SEC guys don't even waste time with the nice guy veneer, they just cut to the chase, so I"m pretty sure those envelopes are key.  The fatter the better.

Charlie needs some legitimate football players. Guys with no necks.  Guys who will lay wasted to the town of Amherst, leaving it a pile of smoldering rubble.  Guys who will steal from dorm rooms and assault anyone that looks at them funny.  Guys who make the police blotter. SEC Urban Meyer guys.  Charlie needs to ask himself - do I want to bring in Student-Athletes or do I want to win?  This is the big time bayyy-bee!, you can only pick one.

The Deep South does have an advantage, when it comes to stuffing those envelopes.  You can buy a cup of worms,  plus lunch and gas, for practically nothing at those one stop Gas Stations.  If those worms do their job, then your fish dinner is served. The small ones make the best eatin'.   This is the only time small is better.

But I digress.  This lower cost of living frees up alot of money for the stuff that matters.  And what matters is Football. This is how it works in Bama and Georgey and Ole Miss and the swamps of FL.  

The flat wastelands of Indiana are similar,  except instead of Catfish, it's Deer Season that sustains them.  Otherwise the process is identical:  lots of time outside, sitting on your brains, thinking deep thoughts with a case of Bud.  It shows when they come here to BDC.com and share.  You simply cannot create original quality work, like the ND wannabe and the Alabama Chairborne guy produce on a regular basis, by skipping this process.

Can I get a witness?  Tell'm 82nd Chairborne.  If we want to save the world,  or at least put a quality football on the field, then we all need to start buying cups of worms.

I don't think Molnar got a fair shot. Back to back 1 win seasons won't buy you much support, but what was UMass really expecting?

For years before Molnar UMass was a 5 or 6 win team in FCS beating teams like Northeastern, Holy Cross, URI, Stoney Brook etc. Did they really think they would win more than a game or 2 when playing a FBS schedule (even if it was the MAC). In the end maybe he was a bad coach but he should have been given at least 3 years to recruit his own players and develop them.

Will Whipple do any better? I think Umas should have been looking for a hot shot recruiter first and foremost. That's what it takes to make the step up to FBS - recruiting, recruiting, recruiting. Whipple might be a good game day coach but can he recruit FBS players? Molnar wasn't there long enough to show whether he could recruit or not.

"I think Umas should have been looking for a hot shot recruiter first and foremost. That's what it takes to make the step up to FBS - recruiting, recruiting, recruiting."

Brilliant analysis moron... now go back and tell Brad Bates how he picked a bunch of losers' at Buffoon College- Nor'East @ 5-11, and 7-6 respectively in the two revenue producing programs where no recruit wants to venture into their dilapidated venues. Derek Kellogg is better,brighter, and has more hands-on game experience then anything Ivy League Buffoon College offers'.

Stick to BC and don't venture into the Pioneer Valley... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Brilliant analysis moron...

The next time you offer any analysis on this board will be your first time.

If all I said was "1+1=2" it would have been far more intelligent and insightful than all of your 1200+ posts combined.

It must really suck to be as brain dead as you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Brilliant analysis moron...

The next time you offer any analysis on this board will be your first time.

If all I said was "1+1=2" it would have been far more intelligent and insightful than all of your 1200+ posts combined.

It must really suck to be as brain dead as you

AHHHHH!!!!  The Beheads Coaches' Institute  little S.J. lashes out on his frustration of too much closet time wondering if all those second collections went to the right sources?

Cheerho, you must wonder if this abused little troll has anything to do with the plight of Brad Bates, and his misfits in all things considered ACC, and their demise in the ACC.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

You all going to Conte Gym tonight for the Syracuse Roman Toga party?

Should be fun seeing the 'Cuse take it to the S.J.'s and further diminish their respectability in ACC athletics.

Go ORANGE!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions,passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons.Greed, anger, and delusion.

Sections
Shortcuts