Good wins for UMass & BC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Good wins for UMass & BC

Nice to see BC win a game in tourney and UMass playing like they did in the early days of "The CalZone). Would be nice to see all the NE majors play each other again - as soon as UCon comes out of exile!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Good wins for UMass & BC

In response to LOTHAR43's comment:

Nice to see BC win a game in tourney and UMass playing like they did in the early days of "The CalZone). Would be nice to see all the NE majors play each other again - as soon as UCon comes out of exile!

Yes it is.  BC goes into excile now 'till the USC game and that should be an eye opener for these delusional trolls.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to Donnnn's comment:

Im rooting for umass but never for bc.   BC showed a glimpse but i wouldnt expect much next year again

You and Jim Calhoun. Even I would root for UConn, but only against U. South Bend. And I'll root against any team coached by Calipari or Pitino. I hope your boys are spending some time at the Storrs library catching up on their reading, and not enjoying their spring break too much. What Conference are they in again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Im rooting for umass but never for bc.   BC showed a glimpse but i wouldnt expect much next year again

Donn, I know you can't stand the school for some reason, but I think BC made necessary progress in the 2nd half of the season.  Hopefully it will help SD recruit a little better and allow the existing players to maintain some confidence.  The team will be expected to win more than 20 next year. 

And 48, I do hope all the NE teams play each other each year.  Uconn could end up in the ACC eventually so why wait for the two schools to grudgingly start scheduling themselves again?

As for the past week or so, the Umass wins were far more beneficial than BC's. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

I didn't see the whole UMass game because I was also watching the Buckeyes (my 2nd favorite team) and NC-Maryland, but it looked like they had trouble finishing inside. They're a good team and I want to see BC schedule them, along with all teams nicknamed Huskies, Donnnn.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Good move Donnn when your routing for teams that have 5000: 1 shots in winning their Conference you are routing for a loser as BC

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to trbow's comment:

Donn, I know you can't stand the school for some reason, but I think BC made necessary progress in the 2nd half of the season.  Hopefully it will help SD recruit a little better and allow the existing players to maintain some confidence.  The team will be expected to win more than 20 next year. 

And 48, I do hope all the NE teams play each other each year.  Uconn could end up in the ACC eventually so why wait for the two schools to grudgingly start scheduling themselves again?

Define progress?

pro·gress

1. positive development: development, usually of a gradual kind, toward achieving a goal or reaching a higher standard

2. advance of human society: the general advance of human society and industry over time toward a state of greater civilization

3. motion toward something: movement forward or onward.

Sorry not beating a ranked team in 3 years dork does not meet the smell test.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

You and Jim Calhoun. Even I would root for UConn, but only against U. South Bend. I hope your boys are spending some time at the Storrs library catching up on their reading, and not enjoying their spring break too much. What Conference are they in again?

Joining the Buffoons at Mary Anne’s, watching the Big Boys going Dancing this Sunday must be a pretty dishearten occasion for you Trolls’ sucking on that Guinness tomorrow night?

Just think, if things had gone better with Harvard & Bryant, BC  trolls' would be  professing their importance Dancing with the Stars instead of sitting on a Boston bar stool.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

I see BC in the tourney next year. Poor Donnn lives in fear that something good may happen to BC.

By the way, great job on the espn board claiming to be a Miami fan and bad-mouthing BC.

Your life must really suck.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to Lordship's comment:

I see BC in the tourney next year. Poor Donnn lives in fear that something good may happen to BC.

By the way, great job on the espn board claiming to be a Miami fan and bad-mouthing BC.

Your life must really suck.

Didn't hear of the Eagle Fan's too much in the ACC semi's?   Eagles needed a Kotex?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Honestly, do you see BC making the tourney in 2 years?   I dont see it although if hanley leaves early, NIT may be a struggle.  Another year= another no post season for bc

Buffoon College has connections with the Vatican now on Second Collection Sunday. Bring all BC's past failures in the ACC, and give generously to the poor souls box which has them in mind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Buffoon College has connections with the Vatican now on Second Collection Sunday. Bring all BC's past failures in the ACC, and give generously to the poor souls box which has them in mind.

Hey Mr. Bigot- there's an article on the front page of Boston.com about the cardinal. You need to post some of your brilliance there.

Oh never mind. I see you already have, as undking

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

Hey Mr. Bigot- there's an article on the front page of Boston.com about the cardinal. You need to post some of your brilliance there.

Forget Mormort, Gattzie's, or ProvPATS passwords today troll, or did the Globe's new screening policy wipe out your IP addresses?

Tough to be a BC troll, on the outside look in  on Selection Sunday ... GATTZIE?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Been busy down there in Westport?

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130306/NEWS/303060330/-1/NEWS16

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Honestly, do you see BC making the tourney in 2 years?   I dont see it although if hanley leaves early, NIT may be a struggle.  Another year= another no post season for bc

Honestly?  Why else would I write it?  Anyway, I see BC as NIT capable next season.  If SD can get them farther, then good for him and the team.  It's not a basketball factory, so the rebuild process is slow, but appears to be working.

Regarding your other comment about BC whining against UConn in ACC, I certainly hope not.  The GDF era is over.  I don't think Bates has the mindset to avoid a natural, regional opponent. 

If you see UConn in the BigTen, I'm sure Hockey East would miss their signed move to the conference, but hockey has no bearing on those decisions, it's all about football and hoops.  All other sports suffer the results.  No one has seen that better than BC fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to undking's comment:

Define progress?

pro·gress

1. positive development: development, usually of a gradual kind, toward achieving a goal or reaching a higher standard

2. advance of human society: the general advance of human society and industry over time toward a state of greater civilization

3. motion toward something: movement forward or onward.

Sorry not beating a ranked team in 3 years dork does not meet the smell test.

You're right about one thing, something smells rotten here.  You took info without citing a source, again. Did you forget which logon you were under?  Isn't this your flamepostingking identity?

But we're all proud of you for looking up a word that proved beyond your knowledge.  It's good to learn something new every once in awhile.  You've made pro·gress!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

WOW what an Oxy Moron?  Here's a post from an insipid lilly white from BC calling the kettle black at Jebbie U?

Might want  to take a hard look around and reassess that head coaching staff at S.J. Univ. It's not the best,. Might also reassess recruiting as to why all the bros vacate early.

Think before you post you leave yourself open as most BC windbags.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

NIT maybe if the freshman stays...remember a few BE adds are coming next year which means it's not a 2 sometimes 3 team top heavy league with cuse and pitt.  That mean a LOT more losses but BC is usually overlooked and teams dont get up to play them which helps.  Im not as optimistic.  I think uconn wil be fine... As we saw with BC, a good league doesnt make for a good team

But the ACC was not a good league this year.  League performance has been declining in Hoops for awhile. Cuse will be good, Pitt...who knows?  I really hope Uconn joins so the league can settle into a North / South regional alignment...but there's no guarantee sound decisions will be made with the current state of conference self-destruction around the NCAA.

And if BC does start playing consistently next year, that "overlooked" factor you mention will go away quickly.  Though for the next phase of SD's program, I think we'll get more of the same from them, only with a little better handling of the early non-conference schedule which will slide them towards 20 wins.