Good wins for UMass & BC

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: Good wins for UMass & BC

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

George Mason joins the A10 on July 1, it's official.  Leaving the conference with 13 members.  This can't be the end of it, I imagine someone else is leaving, or someone else is coming aboard. 

Maybe UConn coming aboard?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

George Mason joins the A10 on July 1, it's official.  Leaving the conference with 13 members.  This can't be the end of it, I imagine someone else is leaving, or someone else is coming aboard. 

Maybe UConn coming aboard?

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.Are we concluding you retain wisdom? I think not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

How can we discuss the A-10 when their mistakes is simply another way of doing things.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

You try to sound so above everyone. Has the A10 mde any more or less mistakes than any other conference? La Salle is a nice surprise, so is FGCU. I will root for UNC and Duke because they are my conference. My brakett is good with 12 of 16 left.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

There was a good article in the WSJ today.  Mostly about Louisville and how much Pitino loves the team he has.  It also mentioned the 'Death Star' that Calipari is putting together for next season, with 6 McD's who are apparently already NBA-ready.  Ultimately the writer called UK, the fans and the program 'hollow'.  So true.  I  loved Calipari at UMass. Hate everything he's done since.  UK was loathesome to begin with, now that they're lead by Calipari it's loathsome +++. Loathsome squared. To infinity.

Good article. I don't understand the huge attraction to Kentucky. If they have 6 McD's plus what they're bringing back, somebody's got to be coming off the bench. I have to think a big-time alum is making some serious contributions to these young men and another scandal for sleazy Calipari is imminent. Let's hope so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

There was a good article in the WSJ today.  Mostly about Louisville and how much Pitino loves the team he has.  It also mentioned the 'Death Star' that Calipari is putting together for next season, with 6 McD's who are apparently already NBA-ready.  Ultimately the writer called UK, the fans and the program 'hollow'.  So true.  I  loved Calipari at UMass. Hate everything he's done since.  UK was loathesome to begin with, now that they're lead by Calipari it's loathsome +++. Loathsome squared. To infinity.

Good article. I don't understand the huge attraction to Kentucky. If they have 6 McD's plus what they're bringing back, somebody's got to be coming off the bench. I have to think a big-time alum is making some serious contributions to these young men and another scandal for sleazy Calipari is imminent. Let's hope so.

Never mind Calapari he'll do well. Its Buffoon College up here, S.J.'s restricting condom use. Perhaps, it has not reached Naples yet, as they seem to be a tad slower down there in OZ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

The new A10 commish has been pretty good.  The conference hasn't had many cards to play,  but she's played them all brilliantly the past several years. 

La Salle my friend La Salle... out of nowhere! Who would have thought?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

I haven't seen them play but they are fun to read about. Go LaSalle! good for the Christian Brothers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

I haven't seen them play but they are fun to read about. Go LaSalle! good for the Christian Brothers!

Met their Waterloo against the Shockers now did they not? By By birdie for the Explorers!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

There seems to be an expectation from some, that any school in the tournament expects to win it all. The players hope and expect to do well and are disappointed if they don't do well. When they get beat by a better team, you tip your cap and move forward. This does not mean that you, your school, or your conference are fraudulent. Usually this tournament culls out those who have had fortunate wins. The big pedigree schools usually go on. the best part of this tournament is that sometimes a school like George Mason U. get through. FGCU, LaSalle, Wichita St. are teams most root for in order to take down the big boys. 6 of 8 in E8.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

There seems to be an expectation from some, that any school in the tournament expects to win it all. The players hope and expect to do well and are disappointed if they don't do well. When they get beat by a better team, you tip your cap and move forward. This does not mean that you, your school, or your conference are fraudulent. Usually this tournament culls out those who have had fortunate wins. The big pedigree schools usually go on. the best part of this tournament is that sometimes a school like George Mason U. get through. FGCU, LaSalle, Wichita St. are teams most root for in order to take down the big boys. 6 of 8 in E8.

Add in Wonder Boy’s Buffoons' in your analysis and it would be credible.

BC will never be a big boy in anything but delusion. Trolls see themselves as big boys, as the Globe cranks you all up each time they beat Bunker Hill Community College.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

ELI’s ROCK NCAA HOCKEY!

Just how good is ECAC Hockey? I think it’s mighty good as UML.  Unbelievable 6-1 victory!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Need to go back and reassess your Gull City Junior College at the Senior Center troll, no match for Billy Donovan!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to Donnnn's comment:

In response to undking's comment:

BC will never be a big boy in anything but delusion. Trolls see themselves as big boys, as the Globe cranks you all up each time they beat Bunker Hill Community College.  

i do agree with the 2nd paragraph....

BUNKER HILL CC might be a reach for Buffoon College!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Can/will anyone please either explain the hatred for Boston College? I may not be a fan of one school or another but these comments seem to border on the extreme. Does anyone have the courage to explain the hatred? No matter what is stated, there is always a turn toward complaining about BC. Honesty about this would be appreciated.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Can/will anyone please either explain the hatred for Boston College? I may not be a fan of one school or another but these comments seem to border on the extreme. Does anyone have the courage to explain the hatred? No matter what is stated, there is always a turn toward complaining about BC. Honesty about this would be appreciated.

Pardon the pun, but Cheeroh is one sick puppy. Just shows how juveniles behave when there's a lack of parental supervision.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Perhaps, if the BC morons just stop whinning and take a long vacation and realize their athletic programs is about as important nationally as figs on an acon tree the nitterness will subside?

But, as usual, it takes time for these delusional freaks to realize their whinning, and whinning, and whinning and fantasy never stops about being self-important.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Me too! BHCC has more stringent academic standards as well, and is more diversified.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Pardon the pun, but Cheeroh is one sick puppy. Just shows how juveniles behave when there's a lack of parental supervision.

Oftentimes losing can become an addiction, whether good or bad, to the point where you would rather lose it all before you win at all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Perhaps, if the BC morons just stop whinning and take a long vacation and realize their athletic programs is about as important nationally as figs on an acon tree the nitterness will subside?

But, as usual, it takes time for these delusional freaks to realize their whinning, and whinning, and whinning and fantasy never stops about being self-important.

I have yet to read any whine from a BC fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

I have yet to read any whine from a BC fan.

Read the Globe and you'll find out what slant journalism is all about. Factor in 1948, the Naples' Queen commentary while your at it!

Sections
Shortcuts