Great job by BC hoops against harvard!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bac10. Show bac10's posts

Re: Great job by BC hoops against harvard!

BC basketball players are better students than Harvard basketball players, Harvard doesn't have a nice campus, and Harvard fans are just jealous that they couldn't get into BC.  Wait, all of my usual arguments aren't working.....

Harvard would never beat Duke or North Carolina.  Go ACC.  Ok, that's better. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

But there only freshman?  give these clowns some time: Blaudschaun? a couple of more years will do it! Austin Rivers will be in the NBA! Yes that's all BC needs is a couple of more coaches as Donahue!

Go Tommy Amaker your future is bright a lot brighter than BC's Wonder Boy!

Happy New Years All!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Always good to hear from Donnnn, cheeroh, whr, and all you other BC bashers. Tommy amaker is doing a great job at Harvard, but let's not anoint him as the second coming of Coach K yet. In 14 seasons as a head coach, he's taken his teams to exactly one NCAA tournament (Seton Hall in 1999-2000). Donahue has been to three. At Seton hall and Michigan, Amaker's teams had two winning conference records. And his first two years at Harvard he was 8-22 and 14-14.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Great job by BC hoops against harvard!:
    Always good to hear from Donnnn, cheeroh, whr, and all you other BC bashers. Tommy amaker is doing a great job at Harvard, but let's not anoint him as the second coming of Coach K yet. In 14 seasons as a head coach, he's taken his teams to exactly one NCAA tournament (Seton Hall in 1999-2000). Donahue has been to three. At Seton hall and Michigan, Amaker's teams had two winning conference records. And his first two years at Harvard he was 8-22 and 14-14.
    Posted by indians1948

Tommy Amaker's  Crimson blow out St. Joseph's!  Is there any team in the East that can stop Harvard but UCONN or the 'Cuse?

Great job by UCONN in blowing out St. John's for their National swing at REPEATING! 

Tough to be a BC fan, or alum watching all this big boy grid iron action sitting on the coach with those "Cracker Jack Awards?"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Donn, give it a rest.  First we all know that BC isn't good at all this season so it doesn't matter who they play, with 9 freshman they will struggle.  Second, just because a school is an Ivy doesn't automatically mean they are terrible.  Third, Harvard has spent some time ranked in the top 25 this season, meaning they are a good basketball team.

So please, take your simpleton arguments and call WEEI of 98.5 with them as they are the only morons who will grant your stupid points any validity.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Indiana is all freshman!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Great job by BC hoops against harvard! : kentucky has a lot of freshman so should they mail it in this year?  so I won't give it a rest thank you very much. Nobody sais Harvard was terrible, I think they are ok especially for an Ivy league school and I was shocked BC kept it even that close. 
    Posted by Donnnn

Ok, I am going to let you in on a little secret.  We don't and won't get the caliber of freshman that Kentucky gets.  There are many reasons why and if you'd like I would be happy to explain them to you.  But to use that as a point of reference with BC is totally irrelevant.

And yes, by saying that BC just "got waxed" by an Ivy you are suggesting that BC should feel shame because of it.

Don't say something stupid and then run away from it when you get called out.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Great, they got waxed by an Ivy.  So let me ask you, what's your point?  Just wanted to point out something that we all already knew captain obvious?

I have no excuses for BC.  They stink.  It's as simple as that.  I just don't need to find stupid ways to keep saying it over and over again like you do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Here we go again!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Great job by BC hoops against harvard! : then why defend a program that you even acknowledge stinks?  NEW YEAR, NEW BC EXCUSES PLEASE MOMORT. please don't bring up graduation rates.  it really makes you guys look foolish deflecting the point back to graduation rates.  I could care less, Uconn players graduate early to the NBA so if making $6.3M a year (uconn players made this on avg last year in the NBA) does not mean the school failed the kid. 
    Posted by Donnnn

I'm not defending anything.  I'm not bashing anything.  Unlike most in this city I don't find the need to either love or hate something.  Rather I look at BC hoops for what it is, a young team with a new coach and a program starting over.  Are they good now?  No.  Does that mean they will be bad forever?  No.  We will have to wait and see.  It's called patience.  It's called not rushing to judge. 

In the end it's called being a rational, logical person.  Traits you lack.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

dummy donn, look at the other thread.  i am not going to chase you thread to thread.....

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts