Harvard - BC Basketball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Harvard - BC Basketball

In response to indians1948's comment:

In response to cheeroh's comment:

In response to indians1948's comment:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1948 posting habits

Brain Freeze 1948?

The blank is what I get from you every time I ask you to prove your statement. I've got to remind myself to follow my own advice and not get into a pissing match with a skunk.

48 - you and I should both know that trying to engage in logical rational debate with this imbecile is as satisfying as banging your head against the wall.

His "facts" exist only in his own feeble mind. He won't respond to any of your questions. He would much rather repeat his stupid rants about BC, and childish accusations and references to homosexuality, pedophilia and racism.

I only respond because I get a kick out of exposing his stupidity once in a while. It's too easy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

SFC Terriers Logo.jpg

BC & ITS CUPCAKES TAKE TO CONTE... COME ONE, COME ALL

BUFFOON COLLEGE STARTS IT'S CLIMB TO BE RESPECTABLE, @ 3-5, 

PLENTY OF SEATS AVAIABLE! 

Will you be going to the Notre Dame-Brown game? But then you could wait and take in UConn-Maryland-Eastern Shore, or UConn-Fordham next week. You might want to stay away from that one, though. There might be some Jesuits in the stands.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Sailman ... need to know how many trolls' will be at Conte today for this thriller against Brooklyn Heights Community College. Is the team similar to Buker Hill Community College Bull Dogs? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Out here in Orange County we wouid be confused which is the Community College BC, or St. Francis? Both are pretty nebulous schools? The term Buffoon perfectly matches the mentality at BC  aspiring nobodies!

Sections
Shortcuts