Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun

In Response to Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun:
    [QUOTE]Hey, ScreenNameGoesHere , ND GOT INTO the tourney. And THEY never drew less than 3,000 fans to a final home game, did they? To say nothing of the fact that under the current regime, The Institute has NO chance to beat them in hoops. Peace
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Wow! Congratulations to the over rated fighting french for making it to the tournament and losing to the #10 seed from the lowly ACC.
    Great accomplishment!

Peace, love and many other insincere wishes to you, phoney

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Would it be easier for the BC web browsers who surf the internet all day in the impossible attempt in routing out sarcasm on an institution which offers meanial opportunities after graduation, poor sports venues, poor opportunities in attacting key athletic talent, coaches consider their stupidity or are they proud of it?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

huh?

I would suggest an avocation than blog posting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbarchetta88. Show redbarchetta88's posts

Can we even consider Calhoun vs Calipari to be a rivalry? Calhoun has two titles and is working on a third. Calipari has two Final Four appearances vacated, and is probably working on a third.

UMass basketball: Rebuilding since 1998.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Great game Huskies!
     Onward to the NCAA National Championship!

Yes the relentless UCONN HUSKIES with Jim Calhoun have gone where no other team has ventured in New England; another NCCA Men's Basketball Championship, while at BC, your pathetic posters hang ten around the Globe and ponder, and ponder, and ponder, some things can never be ....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun : Wow! Congratulations to the over rated fighting french for making it to the tournament and losing to the #10 seed from the lowly ACC. Great accomplishment! Peace, love and many other insincere wishes to you, phoney
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Huskies!

Jim Calhoun seeks his 3rd NCAA tittle with Kemba Walker, while screen name, the fraud, goes back in the closet and accepts (his) demise as the sorest loser that ever lived ... 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Way to go, Coach Calhoun and Huskies.

Stirring win vs Kentucky.

Good luck vs Butler.

Wow, New England is again on the college basketball march, with powers at UConn, BU, Harvard, and the likelihood that the Providence Friars will return to prominence under Coach Skinner's protege, Ed Cooley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Hey LP, saw an article that named Boston the angriest city in the country.  They actually mentioned you by name as it's primary example.  You are famous homey, well done.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]Way to go, Coach Calhoun and Huskies. Stirring win vs Kentucky. Good luck vs Butler. Wow, New England is again on the college basketball march, with powers at UConn, BU, Harvard, and the likelihood that the Providence Friars will return to prominence under Coach Skinner's protege, Ed Cooley.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens_basketball/articles/2011/04/01/report_former_uconn_recruit_ready_to_talk_to_ncaa/?camp=obinsite

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Congrats to the self proclaimed "big dumb Irishman" Big Jim deserves it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Congratulations UCONN ... BC go suffer never will reach this pinnacle!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Hey LP, saw an article that named Boston the angriest city in the country.  They actually mentioned you by name as it's primary example.  You are famous homey, well done.....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

UCONN ROCKS!  National Champs!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

UConn had a great year and in terms of the ability and on-court performance of the b-ball team they pulled off a remarkable accomplishment. If I were one of their fans I'd be deliriously happy about that.  In terms of their academic standards and accomplishments, things look miserable. I believe that the GSR (graduation success rate) of the men's b-ball team is around 31% for the latest year that the stats are reported.  And before anyone starts making excuses about kids leaving early to go pro or kids who leave early for other reasons, the formula accounts for that and the school's score is not decreased, as long as the "student-athlete" was in good academic standing (i.e., was academically eligible to return) when he left.   Walker is an admirable exception to this trend at UConn, as he is on track to graduate early.

It would be nice to be able to cheer for another New England school that achieves national success in a sport but the pathetic sham that passes for academics for the UConn men's b-ball team combined with the ...shall we say "character issues" of Coach Calhoun are too much of an obstacle for me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Congratulations to our men in Storrs!

Now it's time for UND NCAA Hockey Frozen Four and theUND Woman to make it a tri fecta for the BC morons who  by the keyboard in self pity! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]UConn had a great year and in terms of the ability and on-court performance of the b-ball team they pulled off a remarkable accomplishment. If I were one of their fans I'd be deliriously happy about that.  In terms of their academic standards and accomplishments, things look miserable. I believe that the GSR (graduation success rate) of the men's b-ball team is around 31% for the latest year that the stats are reported.  And before anyone starts making excuses about kids leaving early to go pro or kids who leave early for other reasons, the formula accounts for that and the school's score is not decreased, as long as the "student-athlete" was in good academic standing (i.e., was academically eligible to return) when he left.   Walker is an admirable exception to this trend at UConn, as he is on track to graduate early. It would be nice to be able to cheer for another New England school that achieves national success in a sport but the pathetic sham that passes for academics for the UConn men's b-ball team combined with the ...shall we say "character issues" of Coach Calhoun are too much of an obstacle for me.
    Posted by eaglebeagle1[/QUOTE]

and the Jesuits don't have character issues in Ireland Sean O'Malley? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun : and the Jesuits don't have character issues in Ireland Sean O'Malley? 
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

You ready to talk about what a national joke ND football is yet King?  Or still too chicken.....?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Non Sequitor thy name is UNDQueen

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Good to see the BC fan base is enjoying their misery over the past few days! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Good to see the BC fan base is enjoying their misery over the past few days! 
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

Sad to say, misery is a four season occurance at BC, by all the  their insipid rants on Jim Calhoun's victorious march to the basketball elete! Lessons learned over the past few days however, on the quality of a BC education wasn't it though?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

What sore losers are my fellow Behead Coaches Institute alumni.

Instead of welcoming the National Championship to UConn - for the THIRD TIME -
    these weasels criticize and wine.

Shameful.

Fine work, Coach Calhoun and Huskies.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?
    How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?
    How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?
    How about the facts on RJ?
    What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]How about those minutes? How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity? How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year? How about the facts on RJ? What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

WOW! you are on a roll today, pehaps we can place you in a room with cheriho, and all could care who comes out unscathed? My money however, is on cheriho! Sad as it is, you seek some sort of capitulation through your "rants" for an inept BC program by surges of frustration and resentment.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Now it's time for UND NCAA Hockey Frozen Four and theUND Woman to make it a tri fecta for the BC morons who  by the keyboard in self pity! 

sorry UND both hockey and women fell short.  you are now among the great unwashed

Sections
Shortcuts