Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HopVet. Show HopVet's posts

Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun

Wow. Final for women and in Frozen Four, hockey team loses by 1. I am not the "King" but happy to be among the "unwashed". Guess the "unwashed" will follow men's LAX now. Winter teams were so bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Congrats to coach Calhoun and the UND hockey and women's basketball teams.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

I think it's great that Clahoun won again.  But to keep this forum in perspective, one guy posts a basic "congratulations" and the flamerLPGAtroll comes back oh so strongly...

Check yourself out here: flamer

or here: flame boy
    As always, thanks for your contributions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I don't think it's great that UCONN won the title.  In fact I hate it.  Not because Calhoun is a bad guy, simply because I don't like UCONN.  Never have, never will.  Why should I have to say well done to them.  They won, great for them, doesn't mean I am going to like it.

That's like saying as a Red Sox fan that I should say well done if the Yankees win.  No thank you.....

There is too much placed on being nice.  Sports are about competition.  You want to win and have the other guy lose.  As our nation becomes whimpified we are losing this edge and I think it's sad...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

The only whimps out there are BC hacks as mo-the moron-mortified who fails to accept UCONN won it's third NCAA title and BC Basketball has no future in it's play book! Accept it move on, and find a job!   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun:
    [QUOTE]The only whimps out there are BC hacks as mo-the moron-mortified who fails to accept UCONN won it's third NCAA title and BC Basketball has no future in it's play book! Accept it move on, and find a job!   
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Hey stupid, are you paying attention?  Where have I "failed to accept" Uconn's win?  Again, you are making up your own conclusions and then rant about them.  That my friend is called crazy. 

Listen, I am sorry that you are probably above the average male weight and below the average male height.  I am sorry the pimples never went away, the sun burns your face immediately and the hair on your head didn't stick around very long.  That you can't help.  But the crazy part?!  I suggest getting to work on it right quick buddy or there are going to be quite a few rubber rooms in your future....

best of luck nutjob.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun : Hey stupid, are you paying attention?  Where have I "failed to accept" Uconn's win?  Again, you are making up your own conclusions and then rant about them.  That my friend is called crazy.  Listen, I am sorry that you are probably above the average male weight and below the average male height.  I am sorry the pimples never went away, the sun burns your face immediately and the hair on your head didn't stick around very long.  That you can't help.  But the crazy part?!  I suggest getting to work on it right quick buddy or there are going to be quite a few rubber rooms in your future.... best of luck nutjob.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Sadly, THIS "response" appears to typify the type of person now graduated at The Heights. Maybe the admission process should be revamped to include a psych component review.

What must people from other places think of the lunacy represented by this post?

Pathetic.

Peace

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hats Off to UConn & Coach Calhoun : Sadly, THIS "response" appears to typify the type of person now graduated at The Heights. Maybe the admission process should be revamped to include a psych component review. What must people from other places think of the lunacy represented by this post? Pathetic. Peace
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes the lunacy is with me and not you.  Yup, you got that one right.  You know how could the lunacy possibly be with the guy who continues to "ask for attendance figures" despite someone posting them time and time again.  Gimme a break. 

Want to know what is sad.  Someone who has so much hate in them that they lose all ability to see things from both sides......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo,

Sorry to have to do this, but it's time to put old Mo on ignore. Your rote postings have grown tiresome.

Still, I wish you only good things as you wallow in your blissful reverie for The Gang of Two and what they've done to our once-proud programs.

Peace - and I hope you've locked in your seats for football and hoops for next year - but maybe that money (all of it) would have to go for your kid's Nova tuition.