Head Coach Stevie D

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Re: Head Coach Stevie D

Cherriho, we knew they didn't deserve the tournament. They blew a few games they needed.  But why would anyone care what you think about it?  You are learning more online skills though...bold & color changes?  Whoa doggie troll that's good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernmiss. Show southernmiss's posts

I've got LP et al. ignored, so a bit hard to decipher the yapping on this thread. For what it's worth, though, I'll throw in my 2 cents on the Don: Overall, very pleasantly surprised.  Yes, this team had some awful losses this year, but they could also be tremendously fun to watch.  I definitely enjoyed going to games this year more than I have the previous several, which, if you're a fan, is what's its really all about anyway.  So all things considered, I'm content and cautiously optimistic about the future of BC basketball. αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Head Coach Stevie D:
    I've got LP et al. ignored, so a bit hard to decipher the yapping on this thread. For what it's worth, though, I'll throw in my 2 cents on the Don: Overall, very pleasantly surprised.  Yes, this team had some awful losses this year, but they could also be tremendously fun to watch.  I definitely enjoyed going to games this year more than I have the previous several, which, if you're a fan, is what's its really all about anyway.  So all things considered, I'm content and cautiously optimistic about the future of BC basketball. αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν!
    Posted by southernmiss

And there you go, well said misssouthern! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

southernmiss,

To be sure, an invitation to play McNeese State in Lake Charles, LA in the NIT is something to validate your "cautious optimism about the future of BC basketball."

At this rate under this regime, next season we may even score an invitation to Butte, MT to play in the Coal Miners Season-Ending Classic!

But don't look for the band to be there. Dear Leader would not want them to miss spending St. Patrick's Day with their families.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Head Coach Stevie D:
    southernmiss, To be sure, an invitation to play McNeese State in Lake Charles, LA in the NIT is something to validate your "cautious optimism about the future of BC basketball." At this rate under this regime, next season we may even score an invitation to Butte, MT to play in the Coal Miners Season-Ending Classic! But don't look for the band to be there. Dear Leader would not want them to miss spending St. Patrick's Day with their families.
    Posted by Longputter

Hey nitwit, her optimisim is from the FACT that last season under Al they won 15 games.  This season they won 20.  Just for a quick math lesson, 15 is more than 20 and the goal of sports is to win more games, not less.  so unless you are going to debate basic math, you have no point.....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCentralScrutinizer. Show TheCentralScrutinizer's posts

Can you help out on the Shamrock Shake machine for the rest of your shift, whroh?

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts