Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!

The cardinal sin of life is the destruction of enthusiasm.

GDF with our catatonic cushion Spazoo Head Coach has sucked the last breath out of BC Football.

The fan base is silent and Alumni is like a morgue.

Donations are so far down even Leahy is getting calls!

The team is as bland and dull as frozen oatmeal.

Spazoo's archaic pass defensive sets are easily solvable and the "cushion"!

(for 15 years!)

Our offense is a annual disaster are since Jags and Logan "left".

Recruiting, which I posted about before the season is a toxic waste site and in shambles.

Parents in our recruiting zones are aware of Spaziani's incompetence = DISASTER in future years!

Attendance and no shows have soared.

The crowds are in Saturday confession.

A squirrel ran across the field looking for Spazoo's nuts.

Tailgating The Real Social Network of Life (rr)is a bad bad BC experience.

Below is what Gary Patterson said and TCU sold 250+ season tickets yeterday and I may buy 4 and watch real mantown football here in the Big 12.

BC is now Colonial Conference and should re-schedule Holy Cross.

The difference between our incompetent Spazoo, an excuse ridden mumbling media embarrassment and the young, fragile, thin, injured make you wanna GET SICK EXCUSES!

GP:

"It takes everybody!

You don't send 45,000 to the Rose Bowl, (remember the massive BC invasion of 1985 Cotton Bowl!!), If people are not behind you and give money for a new stadium and are invested in what you are doing you can't accomplish anything an nothing happens.You just can't win ballgames!"

Patterson is ticked off at his players and is going old school on his young team,

Gary is taking out the whupping stick WHILE..... Spaziani, Blandshun, DeFilippo, Ryan and the rest are coddling and making excuses are are a NATIONAL DISGRACE and EMBARRASSMENT to Boston College.

This article decribes the malaise and incompentence of Frank Spaziani and Gene DeFilippo:

To get there with a young team, Patterson feels the need to go back to his roots, which he has indicated a desire to do a couple times since the season began. During his radio show Thursday he expanded on his plan to return to the way "the old school Gary Patterson has always done it."

"I've tried to grow them up the nice way and I'm done with that," Patterson said, referring mainly to his defense, which has given up an uncharacteristic 410 yards and 28 points a game this season.

Patterson didn't like how the team responded to losing to archrival SMU 40-33 in overtime last week. He didn't see any tears in the postgame locker room. He doesn't want players feeling sorry for themselves, but he wants to see them care.

"It's got to hurt to lose," Patterson said, recalling the stunned and tearful TCU locker rooms after losses at Utah in 2008 and in the Fiesta Bowl in 2010. "I didn't get a great feeling. Everyone had tears in their eyes. I didn't see anybody with tears in their eyes Saturday."

Said defensive end Ross Forrest, who will start for the second time in his career tonight: "We need to let those younger guys know that this isn't all right and losing like that isn't acceptable. We have to do our best to prepare each and never take anything lightly and always play our hardest."

Even Patterson thought his defense played hard against SMU, but they didn't always play smart. That comes with experience. Five games into the season, Patterson no longer is giving young players a mulligan for inexperience.

"Until this team decides to grow up and it's not just important to play, but to play well, and it hurts to lose, then we're going to have things we have to overcome," he said. "So now we're going to start doing it my way. And they're not really going to like it that well."

The line drew applause from fans attending his radio show at Railhead, and no doubt elicited "Go get 'ems" from fans who've grown accustomed to Patterson's hard-nosed, fiery persona who drives his players to extremes on the practice field.

"They have no earthly idea how bad it can get and how tough I can get," he said. "Trust me; I spend 24 hours a day thinking about it."

"We need to step on the gas and finish the second half of the season," he said. "We have to decide it's really important to us."

In summary:

My alma mater Boston College has been turned into a national excuse ridden and bumbling laughingstock disgrace by Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani.

We were the greatest University in the Galaxy and now we are immature whining losers.

GROW UP and get the Villanova Athletic Director to run BC!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!

In Response to Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!:
    The cardinal sin of life is the destruction of enthusiasm. GDF with our catatonic cushion Spazoo Head Coach has sucked the last breath out of BC Football. The fan base is silent and Alumni is like a morgue. Donations are so far down even Leahy is getting calls! The team is as bland and dull as frozen oatmeal. Spazoo's archaic pass defensive sets are easily solvable and the "cushion"! (for 15 years!) Our offense is a annual disaster are since Jags and Logan "left". Recruiting, which I posted about before the season is a toxic waste site and in shambles. Parents in our recruiting zones are aware of Spaziani's incompetence = DISASTER in future years! Attendance and no shows have soared. The crowds are in Saturday confession. A squirrel ran across the field looking for Spazoo's nuts. Tailgating The Real Social Network of Life (rr)is a bad bad BC experience. ********************************** Below is what Gary Patterson said and TCU sold 250+ season tickets yeterday and I may buy 4 and watch real mantown football here in the Big 12. BC is now Colonial Conference and should re-schedule Holy Cross. The difference between our incompetent Spazoo, an excuse ridden mumbling media embarrassment and the young, fragile, thin, injured make you wanna GET SICK  EXCUSES! GP: "It takes everybody! You don't send 45,000 to the Rose Bowl, (remember the massive BC invasion of 1985 Cotton Bowl!!), If people are not behind you and give money for a new stadium and are invested in what you are doing you can't accomplish anything an nothing happens.You just can't win ballgames!" Patterson is ticked off at his players and is going old school on his young team , Gary is taking out the whupping stick WHILE..... Spaziani, Blandshun, DeFilippo, Ryan and the rest are coddling and making excuses are are a NATIONAL DISGRACE and EMBARRASSMENT to Boston College. This article decribes the malaise and incompentence of Frank Spaziani and Gene DeFilippo:   To get there with a young team, Patterson feels the need to go back to his roots, which he has indicated a desire to do a couple times since the season began. During his radio show Thursday he expanded on his plan to return to the way "the old school Gary Patterson has always done it." " I've tried to grow them up the nice way and I'm done with that," Patterson said, referring mainly to his defense, which has given up an uncharacteristic 410 yards and 28 points a game this season. Patterson didn't like how the team responded to losing to archrival SMU 40-33 in overtime last week. He didn't see any tears in the postgame locker room. He doesn't want players feeling sorry for themselves, but he wants to see them care. "It's got to hurt to lose," Patterson said, recalling the stunned and tearful TCU locker rooms after losses at Utah in 2008 and in the Fiesta Bowl in 2010. "I didn't get a great feeling. Everyone had tears in their eyes. I didn't see anybody with tears in their eyes Saturday." Said defensive end Ross Forrest, who will start for the second time in his career tonight: "We need to let those younger guys know that this isn't all right and losing like that isn't acceptable. We have to do our best to prepare each and never take anything lightly and always play our hardest." Even Patterson thought his defense played hard against SMU, but they didn't always play smart. That comes with experience. Five games into the season, Patterson no longer is giving young players a mulligan for inexperience. "Until this team decides to grow up and it's not just important to play, but to play well, and it hurts to lose, then we're going to have things we have to overcome," he said. "So now we're going to start doing it my way. And they're not really going to like it that well." The line drew applause from fans attending his radio show at Railhead, and no doubt elicited "Go get 'ems" from fans who've grown accustomed to Patterson's hard-nosed, fiery persona who drives his players to extremes on the practice field. "They have no earthly idea how bad it can get and how tough I can get," he said. "Trust me; I spend 24 hours a day thinking about it." "We need to step on the gas and finish the second half of the season," he said. "We have to decide it's really important to us." In summary: My alma mater Boston College has been turned into a national excuse ridden and bumbling laughingstock disgrace by Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani. We were the greatest University in the Galaxy and now we are immature whining losers. GROW UP and get the Villanova Athletic Director to run BC!
    Posted by SJS1214

We'll get back to you when this is availbale in Sparknotes!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In Response to Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!:
    In Response to Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired! : We'll get back to you when this is availbale in Sparknotes!
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere

This you again from the gang of two PRO? Enjoy the day watching 1-4 BC High and Spazoo suffer in 90+ degree heat in South Carolina!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yawn!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!:
                                       Yawn!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

It's always good to hear from Spaziani's matching yipping purse mongrel poodles!!

LMAOROTF!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired! : It's always good to hear from Spaziani's matching yipping purse mongrel poodles!! LMAOROTF!
    Posted by SJS1214

I shall get the last laugh.

Disgrace.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Enjoy the season UND has arrived anxiously awaiting the annihilation of BC come  November!

Notre Dame's Troy Niklas, right, and Bob Diaco during practice at LaBar Practice Fields Saturday, August 13, 2011.

Notre Dame's Troy Niklas, right, and Bob Diaco during practice at LaBar Practice Fields.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

I heard one of them the laughing stooge is now finished.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Recruiting is at a dead stop now since kids talk.

Nice job there GENO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Mike Stoops is available however, coming to BC and seeing it's aging and small venues might be a negative along with a $2.5 million asking price for salary!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gregb1. Show gregb1's posts

BC is as "has been" and irrelevant as "Notre Dame".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Would think BC would drop football and abstain from these irrelevant conversations?However, our nitwits still BELIEVE in this appropriateness.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup1938. Show cup1938's posts

newheisel will beavailanle at seasons end---- randy shannon and mike stoops now

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

newheisel will be availabe at seasons end---- randy shannon and mike stoops now
    Posted by cup1938

The only thing more embarrassing than GDF and Spazoo has been the mind boggling embarrassing incompetent articles by Mark BLANDSHUNNED.

The Sports Editor at the Globe has to be a guant pile of soft mush not to take this Yawkey House organ and DeFilippo and Spaziani puppet to the woodshed for a paddling.

My Lord! Does Mark think us fans have not witnessed this LOSER AND SAD in game decision making type of mediocre football in the 13 of 15 years of Spazoo and lemon faced Tom O'Brien and pray for the return of the swagger and badbutt JAGS!!!

My alma mater belongs in the Colonial league now since recruiting is so poor since all the present BC players talk to other high school talented kids and tell them Spazoo is incompetent and a loser ---

A living breathing tragedy on the Heights, and the GLOBE IS SLEEPING.... zzzzzz!

Mark BLANDAS ALWAYS is writing and living in fantasyworld?

Look at the BC recruiting classes the last 3 years and now?

Not very good, a few gems, but the 4 stars left or never made it and NOW----We are 3 and 2 star UMASS level!!

BC RECRUITING IN THE LAST 4 YEARS IS not competitibve with the ACC peers and has now slipped in
    SpazooVoodoo malaise!

Before you warm up your Thanksgiving leftovers, ----GDF who ticked off the ACC and much worse--- The Gods of TV Billions at ESPN and George Bodenheimer who made some calls to BC and GDF had to beg for forgiveness like a schol girl fool ...WILL :

GDF WILL BE FIRED OR RESIGN OR LEAVE and that leaves Spazoo as the "LUNCH Veal Parm GOFER" at Yawkey!

My alma mater is a national disgrace since the other sports are classy and Jerry York is of course the Gold standard!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Tom O'Brien will be fired from NCSU he has done nothing with the Program!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Aaaaaaah Mark Blaundschaun ... his articles are as boring as Montel Harris and Luke Kuechly stats! 12,000,000 yds. & 1,988 tackes = BC = 1-5!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Tom O'Brien will be fired from NCSU he has done nothing with the Program!
    Posted by cheeroh

....and that ----was the easiest call in world history by that phony smug brat TOBlunders0-15 in just conference titles!

BC has a rare talent in picking losers for Head Coaches except for JAGS, who with 2 poor Qb's got BC to the title game after Ryan graduated!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Aaaaaaah Mark Blaundschaun ... his articles are as boring as Montel Harris and Luke Kuechly stats! 12,000,000 yds. & 1,988 tackes = BC = 1-5!
    Posted by cheeroh

Kind of wondered about Kuechly and all those hyped up tackles? However, with a 1-& about to be 6 season BC needs all the press it can create. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernfriedeagle. Show southernfriedeagle's posts

has UConn ever played a team like VATech to win a conf. title?  NOPE.  And, they would have lost a LOT worse than BC did, without question.

so, congrats on getting to a BCS bowl game first.  We saw that your fan base really cared, and your boys gave it there all on the gridiron.

BC has beaten teams like UGA, VATech, ND, FSU, Mich State, BYU, Clemson, Miami, etc. in the past 10 years...who has UConn beaten?

but, to be fair...UConn (better hoops program); BC (better football program except for the past 14 months); hockey, soccer, etc.  All BC...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!:
    The cardinal sin of life is the destruction of enthusiasm. GDF with our catatonic cushion Spazoo Head Coach has sucked the last breath out of BC Football. The fan base is silent and Alumni is like a morgue. Donations are so far down even Leahy is getting calls! The team is as bland and dull as frozen oatmeal. Spazoo's archaic pass defensive sets are easily solvable and the "cushion"! (for 15 years!) Our offense is a annual disaster are since Jags and Logan "left". Recruiting, which I posted about before the season is a toxic waste site and in shambles. Parents in our recruiting zones are aware of Spaziani's incompetence = DISASTER in future years! Attendance and no shows have soared. The crowds are in Saturday confession. A squirrel ran across the field looking for Spazoo's nuts. Tailgating The Real Social Network of Life (rr)is a bad bad BC experience. ********************************** Below is what Gary Patterson said and TCU sold 250+ season tickets yeterday and I may buy 4 and watch real mantown football here in the Big 12. BC is now Colonial Conference and should re-schedule Holy Cross. The difference between our incompetent Spazoo, an excuse ridden mumbling media embarrassment and the young, fragile, thin, injured make you wanna GET SICK  EXCUSES! GP: "It takes everybody! You don't send 45,000 to the Rose Bowl, (remember the massive BC invasion of 1985 Cotton Bowl!!), If people are not behind you and give money for a new stadium and are invested in what you are doing you can't accomplish anything an nothing happens.You just can't win ballgames!" Patterson is ticked off at his players and is going old school on his young team , Gary is taking out the whupping stick WHILE..... Spaziani, Blandshun, DeFilippo, Ryan and the rest are coddling and making excuses are are a NATIONAL DISGRACE and EMBARRASSMENT to Boston College. This article decribes the malaise and incompentence of Frank Spaziani and Gene DeFilippo:   To get there with a young team, Patterson feels the need to go back to his roots, which he has indicated a desire to do a couple times since the season began. During his radio show Thursday he expanded on his plan to return to the way "the old school Gary Patterson has always done it." " I've tried to grow them up the nice way and I'm done with that," Patterson said, referring mainly to his defense, which has given up an uncharacteristic 410 yards and 28 points a game this season. Patterson didn't like how the team responded to losing to archrival SMU 40-33 in overtime last week. He didn't see any tears in the postgame locker room. He doesn't want players feeling sorry for themselves, but he wants to see them care. "It's got to hurt to lose," Patterson said, recalling the stunned and tearful TCU locker rooms after losses at Utah in 2008 and in the Fiesta Bowl in 2010. "I didn't get a great feeling. Everyone had tears in their eyes. I didn't see anybody with tears in their eyes Saturday." Said defensive end Ross Forrest, who will start for the second time in his career tonight: "We need to let those younger guys know that this isn't all right and losing like that isn't acceptable. We have to do our best to prepare each and never take anything lightly and always play our hardest." Even Patterson thought his defense played hard against SMU, but they didn't always play smart. That comes with experience. Five games into the season, Patterson no longer is giving young players a mulligan for inexperience. "Until this team decides to grow up and it's not just important to play, but to play well, and it hurts to lose, then we're going to have things we have to overcome," he said. "So now we're going to start doing it my way. And they're not really going to like it that well." The line drew applause from fans attending his radio show at Railhead, and no doubt elicited "Go get 'ems" from fans who've grown accustomed to Patterson's hard-nosed, fiery persona who drives his players to extremes on the practice field. "They have no earthly idea how bad it can get and how tough I can get," he said. "Trust me; I spend 24 hours a day thinking about it." "We need to step on the gas and finish the second half of the season," he said. "We have to decide it's really important to us." In summary: My alma mater Boston College has been turned into a national excuse ridden and bumbling laughingstock disgrace by Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani. We were the greatest University in the Galaxy and now we are immature whining losers. GROW UP and get the Villanova Athletic Director to run BC!
    Posted by SJS1214

Here you go Mark Blunthead.

Not to worry, that BC Heights Sports Editor will copy this and never give me a shout out footnote soon!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

We have a Perry Como 1957 offense and our team is a vision of Dale Earnhardt. After 3 quarters we hold up a 3!!!

We fold up after 3 quarters (CHECK THE STATS)!!! ...and when other teams hold up 4 fingers to signify they can go the distance, BC has coddled the Spazoo 3 years of teams with no discipline and no motivation.

BC holds up 3 fingers at the end of 3 and says, "We're good!"

We are LOSERS.

We are a national embarrassment.

We are slow.

Recruiting has stopped with high level speed and talent.

Kids want the Clemson Offense up tempo rapper theme --- not Bing Crosby slow dancing with Grace Kelly??

THE MALAISE OF GENE DEFILIPPO'S INCOMPETENCE HAS JUST BEGUN!

Ergo, only Urban Meyer and Gene Blaymaier formerly of Boise can stop the slide into Dante's last ring of Spaziani hell.

All predicted in June 2011. www.eagleinsider.com

Wake up the LAZY JESUITS and bring me Urban Meyer!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

ENJOY!

The Graduation Rate card was on display last night!!

Stanford, Northwestern, TCU...

Grad card players are for losers like BC Coaches and ESPN.... real men win!!!

Yup all SLACKERS!!!!!

GENE DEFILIPPO = INCOMPETENT FOOL!

I feel badly for our kids, my wife said Spazoo even looks stupid!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Posted by SJS1214

Thousands of BC fans want GDF gone and all want mumbling, bumbling Spazoo fired.

Many have vowed to NEVER return to Alumni unless Spazoo is gone and all have one thing in common.... a total dislike and displeasure AND DISGUST with GDF!

The endowed Greg Puscadore Barber Shop Chair of Football BC Head Coach should be electrified and GDF should be Athletic Director DUNSEL and have no say in the new Coach.

BC Trustees are old, weak and pansified. 

Someone needs to wake Father Leahy from his nap and tell him to start acting like a real College President and fire GDF who also ticked off the ACC and ESPN!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

[QUOTE]The cardinal sin of life is the destruction of enthusiasm. GDF with our catatonic cushion Spazoo Head Coach has sucked the last breath out of BC Football. The fan base is silent and Alumni is like a morgue. Donations are so far down even Leahy is getting calls! The team is as bland and dull as frozen oatmeal. Spazoo's archaic pass defensive sets are easily solvable and the "cushion"! (for 15 years!) Our offense is a annual disaster are since Jags and Logan "left". Recruiting, which I posted about before the season is a toxic waste site and in shambles. Parents in our recruiting zones are aware of Spaziani's incompetence = DISASTER in future years! Attendance and no shows have soared. The crowds are in Saturday confession. A squirrel ran across the field looking for Spazoo's nuts. Tailgating The Real Social Network of Life (rr)is a bad bad BC experience. ********************************** Below is what Gary Patterson said and TCU sold 250+ season tickets yeterday and I may buy 4 and watch real mantown football here in the Big 12. BC is now Colonial Conference and should re-schedule Holy Cross. The difference between our incompetent Spazoo, an excuse ridden mumbling media embarrassment and the young, fragile, thin, injured make you wanna GET SICK  EXCUSES! GP: "It takes everybody! You don't send 45,000 to the Rose Bowl, (remember the massive BC invasion of 1985 Cotton Bowl!!), If people are not behind you and give money for a new stadium and are invested in what you are doing you can't accomplish anything an nothing happens.You just can't win ballgames!" Patterson is ticked off at his players and is going old school on his young team , Gary is taking out the whupping stick WHILE..... Spaziani, Blandshun, DeFilippo, Ryan and the rest are coddling and making excuses are are a NATIONAL DISGRACE and EMBARRASSMENT to Boston College. This article decribes the malaise and incompentence of Frank Spaziani and Gene DeFilippo:   To get there with a young team, Patterson feels the need to go back to his roots, which he has indicated a desire to do a couple times since the season began. During his radio show Thursday he expanded on his plan to return to the way "the old school Gary Patterson has always done it." " I've tried to grow them up the nice way and I'm done with that," Patterson said, referring mainly to his defense, which has given up an uncharacteristic 410 yards and 28 points a game this season. Patterson didn't like how the team responded to losing to archrival SMU 40-33 in overtime last week. He didn't see any tears in the postgame locker room. He doesn't want players feeling sorry for themselves, but he wants to see them care. "It's got to hurt to lose," Patterson said, recalling the stunned and tearful TCU locker rooms after losses at Utah in 2008 and in the Fiesta Bowl in 2010. "I didn't get a great feeling. Everyone had tears in their eyes. I didn't see anybody with tears in their eyes Saturday." Said defensive end Ross Forrest, who will start for the second time in his career tonight: "We need to let those younger guys know that this isn't all right and losing like that isn't acceptable. We have to do our best to prepare each and never take anything lightly and always play our hardest." Even Patterson thought his defense played hard against SMU, but they didn't always play smart. That comes with experience. Five games into the season, Patterson no longer is giving young players a mulligan for inexperience. "Until this team decides to grow up and it's not just important to play, but to play well, and it hurts to lose, then we're going to have things we have to overcome," he said. "So now we're going to start doing it my way. And they're not really going to like it that well." The line drew applause from fans attending his radio show at Railhead, and no doubt elicited "Go get 'ems" from fans who've grown accustomed to Patterson's hard-nosed, fiery persona who drives his players to extremes on the practice field. "They have no earthly idea how bad it can get and how tough I can get," he said. "Trust me; I spend 24 hours a day thinking about it." "We need to step on the gas and finish the second half of the season," he said. "We have to decide it's really important to us." In summary: My alma mater Boston College has been turned into a national excuse ridden and bumbling laughingstock disgrace by Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani. We were the greatest University in the Galaxy and now we are immature whining losers. GROW UP and get the Villanova Athletic Director to run BC!
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE

10-08-11 === How did I do EAGLENATION?

Sections
Shortcuts