Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/oncampus/?p=400

Wrong!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!:
    Stony Brook U in 2012 looking forward to it?
    Posted by whr

Wrong once again troll.
    Stony Brook not on the schedule in 2012
    What in the world will you do till next fall now that the BC football season is over?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

BC alumni should accept the fact that BC just isn't a big time sports program. 

1) They have terrible athletic facilities. 
    2) The fans aren't very loyal
    3) The school isn't willing to do what other big time programs are willing to do.

#3 isn't necessarily bad.  There's nothing wrong with the school wanting to maintain scholastic integrity.  And thet can still compete but they have to overcome #2 and #1.

If they want to compete for student athletes with good grades, then the school needs to have top notch athletic facilities and a high level of fan support. 

The alumni has to travel to bowl games.  If the alumni don't travel to bowl games, then BC won't get invited to good bowl games and recruits won't want to attend.  If the stadium isn't filled during home games, then the top players will go to schools that have stadiums filled to capacity.

If the school doesn't have top athletic facilities, the recruits will go to schools that do.

Oklahoma State destroyed OU over the weekend.  OSU has been developing a top notch football program that has finally been able to compete and beat OU.  

OSU has had consistently high fan support.  Their academic standards are the same as OUs (and lower than BCs), and they have a fantastic stadium and top notch athletic facilities.  Their new stadium sealed the deal for OSU and they finally surpassed OU.

BC's athletic facilites are terrible.  The Conte center is a joke and is not in the same league as BUs new facility.  And their football stadium is terrible.

So, either the school and alumni needs to be willing to do what is necessary to compete on a national stage or they should stop posing as school with a national caliber athletic program.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

DWL=

all true!

There are no T. Boone's at BC!

Only George Costanza T. Bone's!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

seems as if these posts go on and on about Spazzoo without remorse?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!:
    seems as if these posts go on and on about Spazzoo without remorse?
    Posted by postingking

and never gonna happen...Spazoo is a clown.

BC knows its a total fubar and national embarrassment, but the Jesuits are so weak, lazy and sissified that they have allowed a slimeball like GDF to ruin our school.

Spazoo is just the rash or the symptoms. He is a puppet stooge loser.

Gene DeFilippo is the diseased egomanic brat.

BC could win 6-7 games, but if that is the new paradigm and goal, then drop out of ACC Football FBS level and go into the Colonial League.

BC is getting that type of recruiting talent now, and therein lies the disaster of GDF!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!:
    The cardinal sin of life is the destruction of enthusiasm. GDF with our catatonic cushion Spazoo Head Coach has sucked the last breath out of BC Football. The fan base is silent and Alumni is like a morgue. Donations are so far down even Leahy is getting calls! The team is as bland and dull as frozen oatmeal. Spazoo's archaic pass defensive sets are easily solvable and the "cushion"! (for 15 years!) Our offense is a annual disaster are since Jags and Logan "left". Recruiting, which I posted about before the season is a toxic waste site and in shambles. Parents in our recruiting zones are aware of Spaziani's incompetence = DISASTER in future years! Attendance and no shows have soared. The crowds are in Saturday confession. A squirrel ran across the field looking for Spazoo's nuts. Tailgating The Real Social Network of Life (rr)is a bad bad BC experience. ********************************** Below is what Gary Patterson said and TCU sold 250+ season tickets yeterday and I may buy 4 and watch real mantown football here in the Big 12. BC is now Colonial Conference and should re-schedule Holy Cross. The difference between our incompetent Spazoo, an excuse ridden mumbling media embarrassment and the young, fragile, thin, injured make you wanna GET SICK  EXCUSES! GP: "It takes everybody! You don't send 45,000 to the Rose Bowl, (remember the massive BC invasion of 1985 Cotton Bowl!!), If people are not behind you and give money for a new stadium and are invested in what you are doing you can't accomplish anything an nothing happens.You just can't win ballgames!" Patterson is ticked off at his players and is going old school on his young team , Gary is taking out the whupping stick WHILE..... Spaziani, Blandshun, DeFilippo, Ryan and the rest are coddling and making excuses are are a NATIONAL DISGRACE and EMBARRASSMENT to Boston College. This article decribes the malaise and incompentence of Frank Spaziani and Gene DeFilippo:   To get there with a young team, Patterson feels the need to go back to his roots, which he has indicated a desire to do a couple times since the season began. During his radio show Thursday he expanded on his plan to return to the way "the old school Gary Patterson has always done it." " I've tried to grow them up the nice way and I'm done with that," Patterson said, referring mainly to his defense, which has given up an uncharacteristic 410 yards and 28 points a game this season. Patterson didn't like how the team responded to losing to archrival SMU 40-33 in overtime last week. He didn't see any tears in the postgame locker room. He doesn't want players feeling sorry for themselves, but he wants to see them care. "It's got to hurt to lose," Patterson said, recalling the stunned and tearful TCU locker rooms after losses at Utah in 2008 and in the Fiesta Bowl in 2010. "I didn't get a great feeling. Everyone had tears in their eyes. I didn't see anybody with tears in their eyes Saturday." Said defensive end Ross Forrest, who will start for the second time in his career tonight: "We need to let those younger guys know that this isn't all right and losing like that isn't acceptable. We have to do our best to prepare each and never take anything lightly and always play our hardest." Even Patterson thought his defense played hard against SMU, but they didn't always play smart. That comes with experience. Five games into the season, Patterson no longer is giving young players a mulligan for inexperience. "Until this team decides to grow up and it's not just important to play, but to play well, and it hurts to lose, then we're going to have things we have to overcome," he said. "So now we're going to start doing it my way. And they're not really going to like it that well." The line drew applause from fans attending his radio show at Railhead, and no doubt elicited "Go get 'ems" from fans who've grown accustomed to Patterson's hard-nosed, fiery persona who drives his players to extremes on the practice field. "They have no earthly idea how bad it can get and how tough I can get," he said. "Trust me; I spend 24 hours a day thinking about it." "We need to step on the gas and finish the second half of the season," he said. "We have to decide it's really important to us." In summary: My alma mater Boston College has been turned into a national excuse ridden and bumbling laughingstock disgrace by Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani. We were the greatest University in the Galaxy and now we are immature whining losers. GROW UP and get the Villanova Athletic Director to run BC!
    Posted by SJS1214

1 more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

NICE TO SEE BC  CLEANING HOUSE, NOW MAYBE THE REST OF THE TROLLS LEAVING THIS STUPID BLOG, INCLUDING BLAUDSCHAUN, WILL BE GIVEN THE BC COME HOME REPRIVE FROM CARDINAL SHAUN?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In response to SJS1214's comment:

The cardinal sin of life is the destruction of enthusiasm.

GDF with our catatonic cushion Spazoo Head Coach has sucked the last breath out of BC Football.

The fan base is silent and Alumni is like a morgue.

Donations are so far down even Leahy is getting calls!

The team is as bland and dull as frozen oatmeal.

Spazoo's archaic pass defensive sets are easily solvable and the "cushion"!

(for 15 years!)

Our offense is a annual disaster are since Jags and Logan "left".

Recruiting, which I posted about before the season is a toxic waste site and in shambles.

Parents in our recruiting zones are aware of Spaziani's incompetence = DISASTER in future years!

Attendance and no shows have soared.

The crowds are in Saturday confession.

A squirrel ran across the field looking for Spazoo's nuts.

Tailgating The Real Social Network of Life (rr)is a bad bad BC experience.

Below is what Gary Patterson said and TCU sold 250+ season tickets yeterday and I may buy 4 and watch real mantown football here in the Big 12.

BC is now Colonial Conference and should re-schedule Holy Cross.

The difference between our incompetent Spazoo, an excuse ridden mumbling media embarrassment and the young, fragile, thin, injured make you wanna GET SICK EXCUSES!

GP:

"It takes everybody!

You don't send 45,000 to the Rose Bowl, (remember the massive BC invasion of 1985 Cotton Bowl!!), If people are not behind you and give money for a new stadium and are invested in what you are doing you can't accomplish anything an nothing happens.You just can't win ballgames!"

Patterson is ticked off at his players and is going old school on his young team,

Gary is taking out the whupping stick WHILE..... Spaziani, Blandshun, DeFilippo, Ryan and the rest are coddling and making excuses are are a NATIONAL DISGRACE and EMBARRASSMENT to Boston College.

This article decribes the malaise and incompentence of Frank Spaziani and Gene DeFilippo:

To get there with a young team, Patterson feels the need to go back to his roots, which he has indicated a desire to do a couple times since the season began. During his radio show Thursday he expanded on his plan to return to the way "the old school Gary Patterson has always done it."

"I've tried to grow them up the nice way and I'm done with that," Patterson said, referring mainly to his defense, which has given up an uncharacteristic 410 yards and 28 points a game this season.

Patterson didn't like how the team responded to losing to archrival SMU 40-33 in overtime last week. He didn't see any tears in the postgame locker room. He doesn't want players feeling sorry for themselves, but he wants to see them care.

"It's got to hurt to lose," Patterson said, recalling the stunned and tearful TCU locker rooms after losses at Utah in 2008 and in the Fiesta Bowl in 2010. "I didn't get a great feeling. Everyone had tears in their eyes. I didn't see anybody with tears in their eyes Saturday."

Said defensive end Ross Forrest, who will start for the second time in his career tonight: "We need to let those younger guys know that this isn't all right and losing like that isn't acceptable. We have to do our best to prepare each and never take anything lightly and always play our hardest."

Even Patterson thought his defense played hard against SMU, but they didn't always play smart. That comes with experience. Five games into the season, Patterson no longer is giving young players a mulligan for inexperience.

"Until this team decides to grow up and it's not just important to play, but to play well, and it hurts to lose, then we're going to have things we have to overcome," he said. "So now we're going to start doing it my way. And they're not really going to like it that well."

The line drew applause from fans attending his radio show at Railhead, and no doubt elicited "Go get 'ems" from fans who've grown accustomed to Patterson's hard-nosed, fiery persona who drives his players to extremes on the practice field.

"They have no earthly idea how bad it can get and how tough I can get," he said. "Trust me; I spend 24 hours a day thinking about it."

"We need to step on the gas and finish the second half of the season," he said. "We have to decide it's really important to us."

In summary:

My alma mater Boston College has been turned into a national excuse ridden and bumbling laughingstock disgrace by Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani.

We were the greatest University in the Galaxy and now we are immature whining losers.

GROW UP and get the Villanova Athletic Director to run BC!

Right a year early and today BUH BYE!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

BC should be banned from Dixie!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Have you signed the secede petition yet?

The war is over and your side lost!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

They just don't win in Dixie, but they play bully against Bryant and get rocked by the College of Charleston where it all started!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

They just don't win in Dixie, but they play bully against Bryant and get rocked by the College of Charleston where it all started!

Did you happen to notice that the College of Charleston defeated 24th ranked Baylor at Baylor? Or that Texas lost to Chaminade or that Vanderbilt lost to Marist? Or that BC defeated Auburn, from the heart of Dixie in South Carolina?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

Did you happen to notice that the College of Charleston defeated 24th ranked Baylor at Baylor? Or that Texas lost to Chaminade or that Vanderbilt lost to Marist? Or that BC defeated Auburn, from the heart of Dixie in South Carolina?

Real big time basketball there chump; fiddle and diddle with Indiana, Michigan and Gonzaga, with 2 seven footers' and you talk my language.... now go back to the Bryant game Buffoon  and catch 4-0 UCONN!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

Real big time basketball there chump; fiddle and diddle with Indiana, Michigan and Gonzaga, with 2 seven footers' and you talk my language.... now go back to the Bryant game Buffoon  and catch 4-0 UCONN!

UConn? Yea, big wins over AIC, Quinnipiac, UMass-Lowell, and THE University of Vermont, with Stony Brook on tap, then Fordham, and Maryland-Eastern Shore, and THE University of New Hampshire.  Real big-time basketball in Snorrs.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to whr's comment:

JEBBIES LOSE AGAIN CAUGHT WITH THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKET!

Frankie Dobbs added 15 points and Corey Maynard nine for Bryant (3-2), which moved to Division I four years ago and had lost all four previous meetings with the Eagles. The Bulldogs had been 0-5 against ACC teams.

Olivier Hanlan led Boston College (2-4) with 19 points and Joe Rahon had 11.

After Boston College tied the game...blahblahblah...

Yes, we know they lost.  But hey lpga troll mr. copy & paste, as requested before, credit your sources will ya?  Haven't they taught proper research and source citing methods for your 7th grade report papers?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to trbow's comment:

In response to whr's comment:

JEBBIES LOSE AGAIN CAUGHT WITH THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKET!

Frankie Dobbs added 15 points and Corey Maynard nine for Bryant (3-2), which moved to Division I four years ago and had lost all four previous meetings with the Eagles. The Bulldogs had been 0-5 against ACC teams.

Olivier Hanlan led Boston College (2-4) with 19 points and Joe Rahon had 11.

After Boston College tied the game...blahblahblah...

Yes, we know they lost.  But hey lpga troll mr. copy & paste, as requested before, credit your sources will ya?  Haven't they taught proper research and source citing methods for your 7th grade report papers?

[/QUOTE

Hago-73 pp

WHR, teeing it up at his favorite course.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts