Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Here is now WHY BC's Gene DeFilippo and Stooge Spazoo will be fired!

In response to whr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to trbow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JEBBIES LOSE AGAIN CAUGHT WITH THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKET!

Frankie Dobbs added 15 points and Corey Maynard nine for Bryant (3-2), which moved to Division I four years ago and had lost all four previous meetings with the Eagles. The Bulldogs had been 0-5 against ACC teams.

Olivier Hanlan led Boston College (2-4) with 19 points and Joe Rahon had 11.

After Boston College tied the game...blahblahblah...

[/QUOTE]

Yes, we know they lost.  But hey lpga troll mr. copy & paste, as requested before, credit your sources will ya?  Haven't they taught proper research and source citing methods for your 7th grade report papers?

[/QUOTE]

tough to accept that 2-10 record now isn't it troll, compliment this by a sad performace in BB and it looks like you should close that closet door at BC for good with those SJ's

[/QUOTE]

How's the golf game going?

And the GED? What is it now, 6, 7 years?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to googleboy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guess Jerry York cleaned the urine off Jerry York's toilet seat last night. BC back where it belongs losers' on Commonwealth with the Basketball & Football scrubs No match for O'Connor in net... 4-2 great win BU !

[/QUOTE]

BU played better last night that's true. But what does your post mean?  What's with your insipid, nonsensical written thoughts?  Maybe you can go back and edit it till it makes sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Don't no where all this leads, but both schools suck. Who cares about puckheads who are locked out, and vent out frustration in a small corner of the USA on a rag sheet! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't no where all this leads, but both schools suck. Who cares about puckheads who are locked out, and vent out frustration in a small corner of the USA on a rag sheet! 

[/QUOTE]

Two points:

Please tell us what school you attended and why it doesn't suck (I'll be waiting)

You obviously care about BC, BC athletics, and this small corner of the USA because you spend so much time posting on this message board.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't know wherehe (she) went, but here's some more good readings from the School you you went to moron!

http://www.reformation.org/jesuit_retreat.html

Have a good second collection Sunday ..

[/QUOTE]

I went to BC and it has nothing to do with BC moron!

Now go help your mother clean up the empties from last night!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

I suspect Sceen Name must be the defender of Bufoon College bashing.  Unpopular with low expectations, which is a very good thing, because he never takes anything for granted.

Screen Name, also  rests on his laurels. He hasn’t done anything yet. A bit of rhetorical flare there, but the point is that he has this opposite attitude: he is constantly recalling his latest cyber rant and accomplishment, either publicly (usually wrapped in modesty or nonchalance) or to himself.

He leads a life of quiet desperation. It seems thats' true, but with the following provison: he does out contentment, and he gets there by gradually ratcheting down his expectations. His  appetites fade. He tries to  compromise, and rationalize, and eventually settle, however, he cannot.

That’s his losers consolation prize.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

I suspect Sceen Name must be the defender of Bufoon College bashing.  Unpopular with low expectations, which is a very good thing, because he never takes anything for granted.

Screen Name, also  rests on his laurels. He hasn’t done anything yet. A bit of rhetorical flare there, but the point is that he has this opposite attitude: he is constantly recalling his latest cyber rant and accomplishment, either publicly (usually wrapped in modesty or nonchalance) or to himself.

He leads a life of quiet desperation. It seems thats' true, but with the following provison: he does out contentment, and he gets there by gradually ratcheting down his expectations. His  appetites fade. He tries to  compromise, and rationalize, and eventually settle, however, he cannot.

[/QUOTE]
    Brilliant analysis! From your Intro to Astrology class?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really nailed it sailman. That's a completely accurate and comprehensive summation of my life and personality. It's incredible that you could discern all of that just by reading my posts on this message board. You must be very intelligent and highly educated. No doubt you have an advanced degree in psychology or human behavior or some related field.

Just curious, what school did you attend to get your degree?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

We are at a loss for words as the crap Orange Bowl, the pinnacle of an ACC Championship, has been reduced to rubbish by the selection of Kent State.

FSU congrats, as your reward and failure on the grid iron has relegated this renowned football team a new Toilet Bowl as ACC kingpins.

I am happy to post the ND/USC game tied the SEC Championship Game with a 10.0 rating. The Alabama/ND game is expected to break the bank, along with TV ratings for the National Championship series

Troll on puck heads: We tied BU, We tied BU, and we tied BU, the 1-1 series in the village.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really nailed it sailman. That's a completely accurate and comprehensive summation of my life and personality. It's incredible that you could discern all of that just by reading my posts on this message board. You must be very intelligent and highly educated. No doubt you have an advanced degree in psychology or human behavior or some related field.

Just curious, what school did you attend to get your degree?

[/QUOTE]

A fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart.

I would take this to heart as you ar weak.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

No one but a fool would measure their satisfaction by what the world thinks of it.

Sections
Shortcuts