Hire Bruce Pearl!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Hire Bruce Pearl!

The AP reports that Tennessee has fired BC alum Bruce Pearl.

If his dismissal was based on the charge that he lied to NCAA investigators and/or withheld information from the school, then he is a natural fit in the cadre of The Gang of Two.

Get him here before it is too late!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Hire Bruce Pearl!

sure maybe Calhoun can be his assistant.  And this would help make the school and honorable place how?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

The Gang of Two and the new hire can play Liars Poker together to pass the time before the Two behead their next coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

why don't you join and you can make it a fourth prevaricator?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbarchetta88. Show redbarchetta88's posts

Bruce Pearl is welcome in Amherst anytime.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Skinner!, Skinner!, Skinner!, Skinner!, Skinner!, Skinner!, Skinner!, Skinner!...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedBaron. Show RedBaron's posts

SanDog, I hope that you're not serious about Skinner. It's very unfortunate that Skinner didn't go after the good local kids in his recruiting. Just last year Reading, MA native Evan Smotrycz wanted to come to BC, but he wasn't the right fit according to Skinner. It sounds like he is an excellent student and from what I could see in Michigan's NCAA game against Duke in which he scored 13 points, he shows good all-around skills. Maybe he wasn't the right fit since he is a big man who can actually drive to the basket?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Yes please get up here he was AD $$$$ Gene's consigliari in the hiring of NIT two and out Steve Donahue.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

One tenet The Gang of Two does not appear to support, based on their modus operandi:

"The truth shall make you free!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

neither do you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

pro,

Being big on accusations, how about you citing ONE untruthful fact that I have written?

Peace on down that Gang of Two trail.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

yes

you were proven utterly diissembling on the big east discussions that were posted on another thread

you refuse to post the turnover numbers not just positions in a 13 year period of time

you refuse to post where a 50% minority goal is established

"THe truth shall set you free"  Embrace it for Lent LP

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

I don't understand why real BC fans continue to feel the need to respond to posts like these.  I enjoy a BC roast as much as the next guy, but it needs to be the good stuff with some grounding in reality.  Your friend here is mostly on ignore, because his .sig line is unreadable, but once in a while I'll pop him off just to see how stinky the bait is.  It's invariablely the lamest, stinkiest stuff around. And yet you keep biting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Hire Bruce Pearl!:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand why real BC fans continue to feel the need to respond to posts like these.  I enjoy a BC roast as much as the next guy, but it needs to be the good stuff with some grounding in reality.  Your friend here is mostly on ignore, because his .sig line is unreadable, but once in a while I'll pop him off just to see how stinky the bait is.  It's invariablely the lamest, stinkiest stuff around. And yet you keep biting.
    Posted by SlimPickensII[/QUOTE]

You couldn't be more right, however no one else really comes to the table with anything better to debate about....our choices are slim. 

Good to see Ed Cooley, the guy who did 95% of Skinner's recruiting get another job that's a step up from Fairfield.  If he has the same success there he should be on his way to a major program......and yes LP we know, you don't think BC is a major program, Fairfield and Prov are better, BC sucks, blah blah blah blah.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

In Response to Re: Hire Bruce Pearl!:
    [QUOTE]yes you were proven utterly diissembling on the big east discussions that were posted on another thread you refuse to post the turnover numbers not just positions in a 13 year period of time you refuse to post where a 50% minority goal is established "THe truth shall set you free"  Embrace it for Lent LP
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Pro,

And the untruth is WHERE?

Peace

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

refer to my post above

the minutes accuarately reflect that BC did discuss leaving the BE

you refuse to provide the numbers associated with the alleged turnover not just the positions

you do not provide a citation for a 50% minority goal

what you post is untruths with nothing to back up any refutation

and please do not refer to Blauschun again; he has been utterly disproved by those minutes

Sections
Shortcuts