How Can This Be? Part 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

How Can This Be? Part 2

Dickie V is just out with his projected Top 40 teams for the coming season, and BCI (nee BC) is not among them.

How can this be?

Don't Dickie know what Leahy and Flippo have done for this program?

On the other hand, maybe he DO know what they've done TO this program.

Peace, mes amis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: How Can This Be? Part 2

No big surprice here LP! BC and Flippo have one thing in common losing, bragging and most of all ignorance ....

UCONN ROCKS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

here are Dickie V's questions, screamed in a voice that would drown out a 747 at takeoff while wearing his Duke blue, coach K, autographed tighty whiteys

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

Would you want a football coach who by his actions said he wants to be elsewhere?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships?

How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen?

Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave?

Where is PC? Surely Ed "the miracle worker" Cooley will have them there?
    Where is Fairfield?  Doesn't Dickie understand that Rakim Sanders is a superstar, who alone can raise a program to unimagined heights? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

speaking of losers woof-woof

UCONN
    NATIONAL NCAA CHAMPIONS

proud possessors of an 893 APR and three fewer scholarships!!

and a coach $175K lighter for not doing his job!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to How Can This Be? Part 2:
    [QUOTE]Dickie V is just out with his projected Top 40 teams for the coming season, and BCI (nee BC) is not among them. How can this be? Don't Dickie know what Leahy and Flippo have done for this program? On the other hand, maybe he DO know what they've done TO this program. Peace, mes amis.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

You mean the same program that was sinking under Skinner?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Yup, MO

All those NCAA appearances, players who went to the NBA, and the most wins in BCI history.

That sure adds up to a sinking program, does it not?

By the bye, how about some full disclosure from you? 

Just what IS your salary on Leahy's staff?

Peace,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

an opinion from MO ... about as much credibility as Barney Frank!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: How Can This Be? Part 2:
    [QUOTE]speaking of losers woof-woof UCONN NATIONAL NCAA CHAMPIONS proud possessors of an 893 APR and three fewer scholarships!! and a coach $175K lighter for not doing his job!!
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]
    Try screenname for today when you post at least alternate!

UCONN ROCKS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

you mean the final three year record of 51-45 with a 19-29 conference record and no freshman recruits? 

How about those minutes?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

Would you want a football coach who by his actions said he wants to be elsewhere?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships?

How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen?

Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Yup, MO All those NCAA appearances, players who went to the NBA, and the most wins in BCI history. That sure adds up to a sinking program, does it not? By the bye, how about some full disclosure from you?  Just what IS your salary on Leahy's staff? Peace,

Skinner's last 3 seasons avg 17 wins.
    Steve D's first and only season was over 20 wins.
    proof is in the #s as you say.

oh wait, Steve D won with Al's players you say?  Well then I guess Steve coached em up better than Al could himself.

And I don't understand your question.  I don't work for BC and receive no money from them or Leahy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Can This Be? Part 2 : Skinner's last 3 seasons avg 17 wins. Steve D's first and only season was over 20 wins. proof is in the #s as you say. oh wait, Steve D won with Al's players you say?  Well then I guess Steve coached em up better than Al could himself. And I don't understand your question.  I don't work for BC and receive no money from them or Leahy. 
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Please get a life morfart other than BC for the weekend! Get a girlfriend, wife or take that summer course at your beloved alma mater BHCC!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]here are Dickie V's questions, screamed in a voice that would drown out a 747 at takeoff while wearing his Duke blue, coach K, autographed tighty whiteys How about those minutes? How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity? How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year? Would you want a football coach who by his actions said he wants to be elsewhere? How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years? What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships? How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen? Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave? Where is PC? Surely Ed "the miracle worker" Cooley will have them there? Where is Fairfield?  Doesn't Dickie understand that Rakim Sanders is a superstar, who alone can raise a program to unimagined heights? 
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Bet bc would like some of his National Titles?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Is Emerson College in the CBA top 40 rankings anywhere ? How about Al Skinner's new team ?...

Ooops...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Gatzie (in all his incarnations, including SanDogBrewin), Mo and Pro,

Come on, lads, fess up.

What ARE your positions and salaries on Leahy's staff?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

OK

I will fess up about being on Leahy's staff:  I am also the gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas, have knowledge of what really happened at Roswell and was part of the conspiracy to get the US into WWII.

Why don't you fess up and answer the following truthfully (and not just what passes for truth in your febrile mind):

How about those minutes?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: How Can This Be? Part 2:[QUOTE]Gatzie (in all his incarnations, including SanDogBrewin), Mo and Pro, Come on, lads, fess up. What ARE your positions and salaries on Leahy's staff ? Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

What are the salaries of University Presidents from Northwestern, Miami, Michigan, Duke etc. ?

What does "salaries on Leahy's staff ?" have to do with cheering for coaches Donahue and Spaziani to do well ?

Stay on point please...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

SanDog,

I see that LP started this thread, did he start something and go off point again?

Still waiting for him to define the difference between excellent alumni giving and abysmal.  Maybe I should just ask Provpats to add it to his questions back to LP when he posts a response to him.

One thing I would like to know, has he added Amy Winehouse to the list of people who should be AD yet?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Eagle,

Somehow I see LP starting a thread that BC(I) two dear leaders had something to with Butch Davis getting fired. So yah it's about time he added the now passed Amy Winehouse to his ever growing list of potential leaders that would indeed hire better coaches LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]SanDog, I see that LP started this thread, did he start something and go off point again? Still waiting for him to define the difference between excellent alumni giving and abysmal.  Maybe I should just ask Provpats to add it to his questions back to LP when he posts a response to him. One thing I would like to know, has he added Amy Winehouse to the list of people who should be AD yet?
    Posted by Eagle79[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the idea. I will emend going forward; always enjoy uncovering the untruth

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

BOYS,

STILL NO DISCLOSURE.

TELL US WHAT JOBS YOU HAVE ON LEAHY'S STAFF AND YOUR SALARIES.

AND WE STILL ARE PROJECTED TO GO NOWHERE UNDER STEVIE WONDER.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

[QUOTE]BOYS, STILL NO DISCLOSURE. TELL US WHAT JOBS YOU HAVE ON LEAHY'S STAFF AND YOUR SALARIES. AND WE STILL ARE PROJECTED TO GO NOWHERE UNDER STEVIE WONDER.

Let's get real, Does anyone really give a ---- about the first part of your statement? And 2nd, the basketball coach won 20 games in his first season on the job. Unless you have a crystal ball and can foretell the future, how on earth would you know that they are going nowhere? 

I have been reading these post for over a year. A good 98% of what you submit is always in negative mode. Your statements might be easier to take if you showed some balance in your outlook. 

And finally, I have noticed that you are continually asking for others to back up their statements with proof, but when those folks ask the same of you, there is never a response in kind. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Can This Be? Part 2 : Let's get real, Does anyone really give a ---- about the first part of your statement? And 2nd, the basketball coach won 20 games in his first season on the job. Unless you have a crystal ball and can foretell the future, how on earth would you know that they are going nowhere?  I have been reading these post for over a year. A good 98% of what you submit is always in negative mode. Your statements might be easier to take if you showed some balance in your outlook.  And finally, I have noticed that you are continually asking for others to back up their statements with proof, but when those folks ask the same of you, there is never a response in kind. 
    Posted by batman49[/QUOTE]

These posts go nowhere Tea Party vs. yankee liberals spend, spend, spend.

Sushine is upon us, passed the debt ceiling now all can concentrate on the failures of BC athletics over the years and continuing!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]BOYS, STILL NO DISCLOSURE. TELL US WHAT JOBS YOU HAVE ON LEAHY'S STAFF AND YOUR SALARIES. AND WE STILL ARE PROJECTED TO GO NOWHERE UNDER STEVIE WONDER.

Of all your bizarre rants and questions and lines of thinking, this one takes the cake.  You now think we all work for BC?

To answer your question, again, I DO NOT WORK FOR BC OR LEAHY AND THUS RECEIVE A SUM TOTAL OF $0 FROM THE SCHOOL...

that easy enough for you to understand or are you going to ask the same question again?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Can This Be? Part 2 : Let's get real, Does anyone really give a ---- about the first part of your statement? And 2nd, the basketball coach won 20 games in his first season on the job. Unless you have a crystal ball and can foretell the future, how on earth would you know that they are going nowhere?  I have been reading these post for over a year. A good 98% of what you submit is always in negative mode. Your statements might be easier to take if you showed some balance in your outlook.  And finally, I have noticed that you are continually asking for others to back up their statements with proof, but when those folks ask the same of you, there is never a response in kind. 
    Posted by batman49[/QUOTE]

You pretty much just summed up the guy. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

$10 dollar/hour jobs are tough to get out there for MO ... education deficiencies, and his habitual posting have led to many rejections ....

Sections
Shortcuts