How does DeFlippo still have a job?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job?

Oh snap, you got it man, you got me!  Oh yeah, go home and tell your friends that you got me. 

This is how you should say it; "Guys, I said something on a message board to someone and guess what.  I got them to respond....Yup, they responded!  Can you believe it?!  He wrote me back....ooooooh man"

Ever been to a party you were invited to?  Doubt it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : Correction: Should have been Champs Sports Bowl 12/29/2011
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

Don't understand the thrust of your comment believe WHR is correct this is a thread for Bunker Hill grads practicing their ESL? Are you an 'BHCC' alum?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : yes I did.  like clockwork, your psycho tendencies will always come out.  pathetic.... next crazed ridiculous poorly thought out argument in 3..............2..................1........................................ come on last word freak, you have to get the last word in.... 
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Um, it's a message board you idiot.  Why would there be a last word?  Because you said so?  So because you said "come one, get the last word, 1...2...3" I am supposed to be intimidated and not say anything?  Really?  Dude, this is the internet where geeks like you actually have a say in the in the world.  Now it's not a very big say, but at least people stop and read what you are writing.  This is different than the real world where you are fully ignored day in and day out. 

So keep on trying to rule a BC message board bro, it's about the best you can hope for.

Dork.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : Just stop, you make yourself look foolish everytime you write.  You really are a last word freak? que the same stupid response form momort in 3..........2...................1.........................
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Whatever geek.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

If UCONN has a huge following, why did you open a thread about them not getting any coverage in Boston?  You would think both Boston newspapers, plus all the non-print media would drool over themselves to attract such an audience.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

MO reminds me of the insipid Ferris Bueller, on his day off he weeps for his future!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]MO reminds me of the insipid Ferris Bueller, on his day off he weeps for his future!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    And then there's you, Cheeroh: "This is the life. To be young, stupid, and have no future at all. I love Brooklyn!" - Dan Ackroyd, Samurai Night Fever

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Anyone remember American Pie?  The scene where Stiffler opens the door to his house party and sees the geeks and goes, "What the F are you guys doing here?" and slams the door in their face.  Cracks me up every time.  I wonder how many doors collectively whr, dogface, and donnna have had slammed in their face?  It's a definite possible reason for their BC resentment problems.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Conclusion to all of this gobbledygook: BC should drop football & basketball as their existence just incites and rattles those that are borne to fail.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeCrum. Show JoeCrum's posts

http://heightssports.tumblr.com/post/15997179878/football-alum-challenges-defilippos-authority-in

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Good discovery however, Flippo will give this the middle finger and move on with his arrogance, as BC dwindles in obscurity in the NCAA!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone remember American Pie?  The scene where Stiffler opens the door to his house party and sees the geeks and goes, "What the F are you guys doing here?" and slams the door in their face.  Cracks me up every time.  I wonder how many doors collectively whr, dogface, and donnna have had slammed in their face?  It's a definite possible reason for their BC resentment problems.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]
    community colleges must be out this week, as our yocal sweet boy only comes out of the closet when session is in "full swing."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : community colleges must be out this week, as our yocal sweet boy only comes out of the closet when session is in "full swing."
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Be happy with these additions, at least your not on the outside looking in as SPAZOO and these suffering souls!  

STORRS, Conn.—Five Connecticut football recruits have already started their college careers by enrolling at UConn for the spring semester.

The group includes highly touted quarterback Casey Cochran, who won state titles while playing at New London and then Masuk high schools, and holds the state record for passing yards and completions.

Quarterback Chandler Whitmer from Newman, Ga.; center Kyle Bockeloh of Houston; tailback Joseph Williams of Allentown, Pa. and guard Drew Ghio of Bristol also have enrolled at UConn.

The rest of the school's recruiting class is expected to become official on Feb. 1, the first day recruits can sign a national letter of intent declaring which college they will attend in the fall.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : Be happy with these additions, at least your not on the outside looking in as SPAZOO and these suffering souls!   STORRS, Conn.— Five Connecticut football recruits have already started their college careers by enrolling at UConn for the spring semester. The group includes highly touted quarterback Casey Cochran, who won state titles while playing at New London and then Masuk high schools, and holds the state record for passing yards and completions. Quarterback Chandler Whitmer from Newman, Ga.; center Kyle Bockeloh of Houston; tailback Joseph Williams of Allentown, Pa. and guard Drew Ghio of Bristol also have enrolled at UConn. The rest of the school's recruiting class is expected to become official on Feb. 1, the first day recruits can sign a national letter of intent declaring which college they will attend in the fall.
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    Very impressive! A quarterback from Connecticut. Who's passing record did he break? Anyone that anybody has heard of? And why did they have to recruit two quarterbacks? Maybe some insecurity here?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bac10. Show bac10's posts

I guess we are in the mood of insulting all things Connecticut.  I have no idea who has the record but Connecticut high schools have produced some notable quarterbacks (and other players).  Ever heard of a QB named Steve Young?  

I've heard many people cite the eventual MLB player Rico Brogna as the best high school QB in CT history.  He was recruited as a QB by Clemson but obviously decided on baseball instead.  Scott Burrell was also an excellent high school QB and was recruited by Miami for football, while also being drafted in the first round by both the NBA and MLB.  Dan Orlovsky etc.

DJ Hernandez was a good high school QB but didn't do that much at UConn.  His brother Aaron (Bristol Central) is obviously the better player.  

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts