How does DeFlippo still have a job?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job?

BC RANKED #159 IN TOTAL COMMITMENTS ON 2012 SCOUT.COM IN RANKINGS

DOES ANYONE WANT TO ATTEND BC? DON'T THINK SO BY THESE STATS!
    ACC Rankings  

Rank School Commits Conf Points Top

Off Def SpT HS JC Avg
    7. Miami (Fl) 31 ACC 3325 1 1 6 18 15 16 0 30 1 3.06
    14. Clemson 20 ACC 2826 1 0 9 10 10 9 1 20 0 3.40
    15. Florida State 15 ACC 2823 7 4 7 4 6 7 2 14 1 4.00
    21. Virginia 25 ACC 2491 1 1 3 13 15 10 0 25 0 2.88
    29. Virginia Tech 25 ACC 2194 0 0 1 17 11 14 0 25 0 2.76
    37. Maryland 22 ACC 1873 1 0 2 10 11 11 0 21 1 2.64
    49. Georgia Tech 15 ACC 1561 0 0 2 11 7 8 0 15 0 3.00
    t51. North Carolina State 21 ACC 1553 0 0 0 14 11 10 0 20 1 2.67
    55. North Carolina 16 ACC 1422 0 0 0 14 7 9 0 16 0 2.88
    t59. Boston College 16 ACC 1296 0 0 0 11 8 8 0 16 0 2.69
    61. Duke 18 ACC 1281 0 0 0 8 8 9 1 18 0 2.44
    73. Wake Forest 16 ACC 1024 0 0 0 8 9 7 0 16 0 2.50

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job?:
    [QUOTE]I guess we are in the mood of insulting all things Connecticut.  I have no idea who has the record but Connecticut high schools have produced some notable quarterbacks (and other players).  Ever heard of a QB named Steve Young?   I've heard many people cite the eventual MLB player Rico Brogna as the best high school QB in CT history.  He was recruited as a QB by Clemson but obviously decided on baseball instead.  Scott Burrell was also an excellent high school QB and was recruited by Miami for football, while also being drafted in the first round by both the NBA and MLB.  Dan Orlovsky etc. DJ Hernandez was a good high school QB but didn't do that much at UConn.  His brother Aaron (Bristol Central) is obviously the better player.  
    Posted by bac10[/QUOTE]
    You got me on that one. I always thought Steve Young was Utah born and bred. Mea maxima culpa! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]BC RANKED #159 IN TOTAL COMMITMENTS ON 2012 SCOUT.COM IN RANKINGS DOES ANYONE WANT TO ATTEND BC? DON'T THINK SO BY THESE STATS! ACC Rankings     Rank School Commits Conf Points Top 100 Off Def SpT HS JC Avg 7. Miami (Fl) 31 ACC 3325 1 1 6 18 15 16 0 30 1 3.06 14. Clemson 20 ACC 2826 1 0 9 10 10 9 1 20 0 3.40 15. Florida State 15 ACC 2823 7 4 7 4 6 7 2 14 1 4.00 21. Virginia 25 ACC 2491 1 1 3 13 15 10 0 25 0 2.88 29. Virginia Tech 25 ACC 2194 0 0 1 17 11 14 0 25 0 2.76 37. Maryland 22 ACC 1873 1 0 2 10 11 11 0 21 1 2.64 49. Georgia Tech 15 ACC 1561 0 0 2 11 7 8 0 15 0 3.00 t51. North Carolina State 21 ACC 1553 0 0 0 14 11 10 0 20 1 2.67 55. North Carolina 16 ACC 1422 0 0 0 14 7 9 0 16 0 2.88 t59. Boston College 16 ACC 1296 0 0 0 11 8 8 0 16 0 2.69 61. Duke 18 ACC 1281 0 0 0 8 8 9 1 18 0 2.44 73. Wake Forest 16 ACC 1024 0 0 0 8 9 7 0 16 0 2.50
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    You need to get some new reading glasses, or start drinking later in the day. That's a t, not a 1. t59 means tie for 59th, not 159th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : You got me on that one. I always thought Steve Young was Utah born and bred. Mea maxima culpa! 
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]
    Went to the same High School as Matt Lauer Greenwich High CT .... got to get out of DORCHESTER before you go trolling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BC really took it on the chin this year in recruiting. Still looking for that one great stud who  can light that candle in the church closet AND come out?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : Went to the same High School as Matt Lauer Greenwich High CT .... got to get out of DORCHESTER before you go trolling.
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    You don't mean Slingin' Mattie Lauer? Now we're talkin' QBs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : You don't mean Slingin' Mattie Lauer? Now we're talkin' QBs.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]
    Matt Lauer, Today Show, was a good High School QB 1948. He was All Athletic & All Academic stand out at Greenwich High School, and led the Greenwich Cardinale's to a Division Championship in Connecticut!

Steve Young often comments on his football feats when he is a guest on the Today Show, also a Greenwich Cardinale, and grad ... "How about those Apples"?   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Only God Knows.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Recruits by-pass BC for a reason, as this has been one disasterous recruiting year!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunkum. Show Dunkum's posts

It is DeFloppo. This guy is positively ruining BC. Forget hockey as they keep him away but he has destroyed all other sports. I pray that the alumni stop contributing to BC. That is the only way to get DeFloppo out. Fr. Leahy cannot do it because he is incapable also. Two guys taking BC down, down, down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Great win by my IRISH, as for BC please learn how to play 40 minutes of Basketball!

Beautiful Day BC loses, Irish win, and the Giants are headed to Indy.

Go G-Men humble the PATS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Another big road win for Irish

Notre Dame may look back on this game as the one that got the Fighting Irish into the NCAA tournament. It’s too early to say for sure, of course, but a road victory over Connecticut coming on the heels of big wins over Syracuse at home and Seton Hall on the road has to look good. UConn, ranked 24th heading into the weekend, was looking to bounce back after suffering back-to-back losses. Instead, Notre Dame sent the Huskies into a further tailspin Sunday at the XL Center in Hartford, Conn. Eric Atkins scored 13 points, Jerian Grant had 11, and Scott Martin added 10 for the Irish (14-8), who have won three in a row since seeing their home winning streak snapped in a loss to UConn. Jack Cooley and Pat Connaughton each scored eight for Notre Dame. A key contributor, freshman guard Ryan Boatright, returned for UConn, but it wasn’t enough. He scored eight. Jeremy Lamb scored 16 and Andre Drummond 15 for the Huskies. Martin and Cooley had seven rebounds each for the Irish. Grant had five rebounds and six assists. Notre Dame scored 13 unanswered points early in the second half to

Notre Dame is becoming more familiar with road success, after another victory over UConn Sunday, giving the Irish two straight important victories away from home.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Great win by my IRISH, as for BC please learn how to play 40 minutes of Basketball! Beautiful Day BC loses, Irish win, and the Giants are headed to Indy. Go G-Men humble the PATS!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    How ironic that you like the Giants. After a quick count, I think they have more BC Eagles on their roster than any other college. Or do you just have selective hate when it comes to BC??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

It would be worth while for this former, and highly revered ivy league basketball coach, to explain to these misfits a second period has 20 minutes, not 10 minutes of play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhiggs. Show jhiggs's posts

Why does he still have his job? Because the Boston Globe protects him. Do you think we would ever see an editorial on the subject? Not on your life.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

[QUOTE]It would be worth while for this former, and highly revered ivy league basketball coach, to explain to these misfits a second period has 20 minutes, not 10 minutes of play.
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]
     Couldn't agree with you more and I'm sure Donahue is pulling his hair out.  Although I certainly wouldn't characterize this group as misfits but just young kids trying to find their way by themselves.  It will be interesting to see what Donahue accomplishes in two years.  Props to him if he succeeds as he is clearly working his tail off.  They have a couple of promising guards coming in next year - hope one of them can shoot.  When you give kids like this (even those who are mid major talent at best) this much playing time and then put them through good off season conditioning programs - they eventually mature into solid players.  Donahue is a class act - so I hope he succeeds.   And victory is that much sweeter once you've known defeat.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? :  Couldn't agree with you more and I'm sure Donahue is pulling his hair out.  Although I certainly wouldn't characterize this group as misfits but just young kids trying to find their way by themselves.  It will be interesting to see what Donahue accomplishes in two years.  Props to him if he succeeds as he is clearly working his tail off.  They have a couple of promising guards coming in next year - hope one of them can shoot.  When you give kids like this (even those who are mid major talent at best) this much playing time and then put them through good off season conditioning programs - they eventually mature into solid players.  Donahue is a class act - so I hope he succeeds.   And victory is that much sweeter once you've known defeat.
    Posted by Fukowi[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  The Miami game was exactly what we've been saying.  They have some talent and can play at this level, but when things start going badly they dont' have that junior or senior to calm things down.  If this group, with some additions, stays together they will be real solid in a few years....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

[QUOTE]Recruits by-pass BC for a reason, as this has been one disasterous recruiting year!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

And this is why we know Cheeroh is a fake poster. He cares and posts more about BC than he does about UCONN.

Please tell us what a wonderful job UCONN did in football recrutings? What is UCONN's football recruting rankings?

cheerho/whr/undking...alll the same person. Makes the same factual mistakes, makes the same gramatical mistakes, uses the same syntax, etcc.

I am not sure what the medical diagnosis is for his mental disabilty is, but he is basically stuck at the intellectual and emotional level of a 13 year old boy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

...which is an insult to 13 year olds...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job? : My grandmother is a "class act", could she do well as a Coach?
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

You are irrelevant.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

DUKIES ARE COMING IN AT -25 TO THE CONTE GYM ...FIVE GAMES LEFT, BC WILL NOT BREAK 10 WINS, AMAZING YEAR IN FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL!