How does DeFlippo still have a job?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job?

In Response to Re: How does DeFlippo still have a job?:
    and for you it's days of unemployment and continuous objections to the future where it is very dark!
    Posted by postingking

Little man.  list your rooting interests or cram it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunkum. Show Dunkum's posts

What Steve Lively wrote about DeFLOPPO is true. The man does not belong at BC. He has done his best to ruin the school so fire him now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunkum. Show Dunkum's posts

I would not contribute to BC because I would fear it would go towards DeFLOPPO's very big salary. Can you imagine other AD's salaries getting that much money?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

I think GDF had some very good years and worked hard to better the program.  He's been well respected throughout the NCAA. I also think it's been a slow slide for him since joining the ACC, which points to his unwillingness or inability to work hard enough and provide the leadership needed in such a competitive setting. 

He knew that many sports in the program would need to work much harder to succeed playing in the ACC belt, but did he not think that he too needed to work much harder?  Inexplainable and unforgiveable.  It seems he retains the ability to shake the hands and enjoy the liquid lunches but that he's lost the desire to drive the program forward, instead settling for mediocrity. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunkum. Show Dunkum's posts

How come the Globe doesn't write anything about DeFloppo and the way he has dragged BC into the gutter. They have the letter that Steve Lively wrote about him. I know they do because I sent it to that coward Dan the Man.

Sections
Shortcuts