How far we have fallen

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

Re: How far we have fallen

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen:
    In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : I know, I know.  I can't help though but call out people who are completly full of total garbage and this jerk is at the top of that list.  Funny how he couldn't even muster a real answer to how BC has 3 top 20 teams.  Sad man who runs when he has no comebacks.....
    Posted by momort

I totally agree with you. As stated previously, I do not do very many postings, but have been reading them for about two years.

This guy LP is definitely a real piece of work. It only took me a very short period of time to figure out his act. Even after all of this time, nothing much has changed. 

What I really find amusing is how the Clown Brigade runs to his defense every time someone calls him out. 

Similar to what some other rational people have said, I believe that some of those clowns are the same person based on the similarity of writing styles. LP, in my opinion is hopeless.  

As far as the Clown Brigade is concerned, I kind of enjoy getting on them for being stupid enough to be followers of the Ringmaster Of Negativity

Particularly when they come rushing to his defense when he is called out, just like this guy ND did with your previous post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : I totally agree with you. As stated previously, I do not do very many postings, but have been reading them for about two years. This guy LP is definitely a real piece of work . It only took me a very short period of time to figure out his act. Even after all of this time, nothing much has changed.  What I really find amusing is how the Clown Brigade runs to his defense every time someone calls him out.  Similar to what some other rational people have said, I believe that some of those clowns are the same person based on the similarity of writing styles. LP, in my opinion is hopeless.   As far as the Clown Brigade is concerned, I kind of enjoy getting on them for being stupid enough to be followers of the Ringmaster Of Negativity .  Particularly when they come rushing to his defense when he is called out, just like this guy ND did with your previous post.
    Posted by batman49

Taking the BC loss, or should I say debacle in Orlando, a little hard Mr. Batman! Hopefully, you will recover during the week reading all this BC negativity. Might want to conclude in all of this why set yourself up to be humiliated? Guess your about as smart as the team which went down to Orlando along with their coaching staff to be embarrassed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : I totally agree with you. As stated previously, I do not do very many postings, but have been reading them for about two years. This guy LP is definitely a real piece of work . It only took me a very short period of time to figure out his act. Even after all of this time, nothing much has changed.  What I really find amusing is how the Clown Brigade runs to his defense every time someone calls him out.  Similar to what some other rational people have said, I believe that some of those clowns are the same person based on the similarity of writing styles. LP, in my opinion is hopeless.   As far as the Clown Brigade is concerned, I kind of enjoy getting on them for being stupid enough to be followers of the Ringmaster Of Negativity .  Particularly when they come rushing to his defense when he is called out, just like this guy ND did with your previous post.
    Posted by batman49

About the postings batman are you sure, or is your ignorance showing?

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : Taking the BC loss, or should I say debacle in Orlando, a little hard Mr. Batman! Hopefully, you will recover during the week reading all this BC negativity. Might want to conclude in all of this why set yourself up to be humiliated? Guess your about as smart as the team which went down to Orlando along with their coaching staff to be embarrassed.

Hey doggie:  One thing I am 100 % certain about is based on your writing skills and level of intelligence, I am undoubtably a lot smarter than you. 

Oh btw, how did UConn do in their game last night? I notice that you did not mention that, but you were pretty quick to jump on BC's loss.
    Posted by cheeroh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : About the postings batman are you sure, or is your ignorance showing? UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
    Posted by cheeroh

To be referred to as ignorant by a charter member of the Bozo Brigade such as yourself, is very comical indeed.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

batman49 wrote:

"Hey doggie:  One thing I am 100 % certain about is based on your writing skills and level of intelligence, I am undoubtably a lot smarter than you. "

Don't you have to wonder about someone who lauds his own alleged intelligence?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

batman49 wrote: Don't you have to wonder about someone who lauds his own alleged intelligence?
    Posted by Longputter

Funny you put that in bold LP very funny! Pot calling the Kettle...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

batman49 wrote: "Hey doggie:  One thing I am  100 %  certain about is based on your writing skills and level of intelligence, I am undoubtably  a lot smarter  than you. " Don't you have to wonder about someone who lauds his own alleged intelligence?
    Posted by Longputter

Alleged???? Compared to you & your clowns of the Negativity circus, it is not even a debatable topic of discussion. 

In case you did not notice due to your one sided views & opinions, your boy doggie threw the first stone regarding intellect. I am responding in kind.

There is one thing you can be sure of, I am not the type of guy that will just sit here & put up with insults from you or your Bozo Brigade

If you or your clowns choose to get into a pissing contest with me, then bring it on. I am more than willing to go toe to toe with you.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

you know the best part about having LP on ignore?  You can dissect his opinions and his sig without ever having to answer his questions.  That is, you can act exactly as he does in total disrespect of other posters.

watch this space for further developments!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Batman

I have fought this battle for over two years with a variety of tactics including full frontal assault as well as well-deserved derision.  LP has no shame and not much more in the intellect department.  I am at peace with ignoring him and posting what I want to about him. 

That is, treating him just as he treats others.  No other way in my opinion

As for the other gnats, they are just amusement, nothing more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I agree.  F LP.  He's not a guy anyone would ever want to hang out with in everyday life.  So why bother with him now? 

Truth be told, guy sounds like he just needs to get some.....prob been quite some time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

MO (AKA PRO) et al,

Why are you so threatened by someone who does not swallow the BCI Kool Aid?

Far as I know, the place still says it encourages all viewpoints.

Or did you develop your myopic intolerance elsewhere?

This just in: the verdict of thinking people is that you merely demean yourselves with 
    • judgments about someone you do not know; 
    • childish threats to "bring it on"' 
    • and even more puerile references to matters sexual.
    Peace - and maybe take a minute today to pray for the 22 Eagles who perished 10 years ago today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

MO (AKA PRO) et al, Why are you so threatened by someone who does not swallow the BCI Kool Aid? Far as I know, the place still says it encourages all viewpoints. Or did you develop your myopic intolerance elsewhere? This just in: the verdict of thinking people is that you merely demean yourselves with  judgments about someone you do not know;  childish threats to "bring it on"'  and even more puerile references to matters sexual. Peace - and maybe take a minute today to pray for the 22 Eagles who perished 10 years ago today.
    Posted by Longputter

Shut up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo (aka Pro)

See my reply on the Spaz is not at fault thread.

Good luck with the help effort.

Peace

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Mo (aka Pro) See my reply on the Spaz is not at fault thread. Good luck with the help effort. Peace
    Posted by Longputter

shut up

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : a/k/a provpats there you go again! It's your teleworking day please don't be confused on your posting sequence troll!
    Posted by whr

I love momort's strategy and I'll take it a step further for you whr

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Longputter --Your sig is now totally overdone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

SJS,

A good reason to put him on ignore.  About a year or so ago he "simplified" his signature than it started grow again.  The signature is not germaine to any of the discussions yet he keeps it there.  As I have said many times, he is constantly celebrating Festivus and the airing of the grievances.

With him on ignore it is really just the other rock throwers that do not add to the discussion that we have to deal with.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

MO (AKA PRO) et al, Why are you so threatened by someone who does not swallow the BCI Kool Aid? Far as I know, the place still says it encourages all viewpoints. Or did you develop your myopic intolerance elsewhere? This just in: the verdict of thinking people is that you merely demean yourselves with  judgments about someone you do not know;  childish threats to "bring it on"'  and even more puerile references to matters sexual. Peace - and maybe take a minute today to pray for the 22 Eagles who perished 10 years ago today.
    Posted by Longputter

Taking into consideration your stupid signature & your total inability to agree with anyone who is not part of your Bozo Brigade, you should be the last person to refer to someone as childish. 

Like I had said, you & your childish clowns love to lob insults at rational thinking people who do nothing more than express reasonable opinions about the football & basketball teams. 

In situations like that, I have absolutely no problem with tossing them back at you & the clowns when they come my way. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : Taking into consideration your stupid signature & your total inability to agree with anyone who is not part of your Bozo Brigade , you should be the last person to refer to someone as childish.  Like I had said, you & your childish clowns love to lob insults at rational thinking people who do nothing more than express reasonable opinions about the football & basketball teams.  In situations like that, I have absolutely no problem with tossing them back at you & the clowns when they come my way. 
    Posted by batman49

Now this rational person has a problem. Having no occupation, knowledge, skills or abilities leads this ignoramus venting  his frustrations all over the local web, including the Boston Herald, on rebuttals that raise reasonable doubt his light bulb is not the brightest!   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

SJS, A good reason to put him on ignore.  About a year or so ago he "simplified" his signature than it started grow again.  The signature is not germaine to any of the discussions yet he keeps it there.  As I have said many times, he is constantly celebrating Festivus and the airing of the grievances. With him on ignore it is really just the other rock throwers that do not add to the discussion that we have to deal with.
    Posted by Eagle79

Good call Mr. Eagle79, Now with that 1979 BC education find something more productive to comment on other than LP signature. The Obama Jobs Bill in the NY Times Op Ed would be a start if you could compose the elocution?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : Now this rational person has a problem. Having no occupation, knowledge, skills or abilities leads this ignoramus venting  his frustrations all over the local web, including the Boston Herald, on rebuttals that raise reasonable doubt his light bulb is not the brightest!   
    Posted by UofNDKing

Hey ND Queen:

I understand you are one of the charter members of Longputters Bozo Brigade. If anyone can be truly classified as an ignoramus, it would be you & the rest of the clowns who follow LP around like children of the Pied Piper. When ever your ringmaster LP tells you clowns in his circus to jump, the first things you Bozos say is "how high". 

For a complete idiot like you to sit there and be critical of someone else is off the charts funny. This is especially so when you & the others come running quickly to LP"s defense. I am certain that the rational people who read these post on a regular basis would probably agree. 

Oh btw N D Queen, before I forget to mention, while you are relishing in your glory about the current misfortune of the Boston College football team, how is your team doing so far out there in South Bend? 

In this particular case, I would have to say that the joke is on you.

Sections
Shortcuts