How far we have fallen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Re: How far we have fallen

Never that high to have fallen very far

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Batman is one of those idiots which needs to have the last word and check to be sure if his power is off!  A Mount Ida graduate surely ...  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : Funny you put that in bold LP very funny! Pot calling the Kettle...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Alpo man please go back to your kennel! peace bro ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

[QUOTE]Batman is one of those idiots which needs to have the last word and check to be sure if his power is off!  A Mount Ida graduate surely ...  
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Hey Huckleberry Hound of the Bozo Brigade:

At least I am a college graduate, which is much more than anyone can say about you.

Based on your low intelligence and seventh grade writing skills, it's a safe assumption that you did not get very far in school. More than likely you were forced to quit when the teachers got tired of your act

You were probably one of those clowns who always disrupted class from the back row, which based on your childish antics, was where you belonged.

How is your UConn football team doing? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup1938. Show cup1938's posts

n d has a waiting list for football tickets. that is amazing since they have to compete with the south bend red sox,  the south bend patriots, the south bend celtics and the south bend bruins. youy my friend are a----MORON!!!!@

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

There seems to be a disconnect with this batman 69, six inches of ego, 9 months of stupidity.

The Boston Globe I team reported BAT 69 has 27 posts since 5/9/2011, all on this site, over a three month period. His rants initiated at the same time LP raised suspicion on new threads appearing on this blog. While BAT 69 is not a BC graduate, probably from Dorchester, and never ventured far from DOT AVE... We suspect this clown is another imposter of the provpats; screen name goes nowhere, and MORFART family tree lingering for attention. We also suspect BAT 69 is on the 15 year plan, one course at a time, at UMASS/Boston in his quest for the prestigious UMASS/BOSTON Bachelorette degree rated as the perennial US NEWS & WORLDS REPORT bottom dweller in rankings at #399. BAT 69, has been reported to be at least 65 years, very angry when he’s off his meds, and will continue to rant unless our Globe IT gurus sensor his account and impose some type of disciplinary action for his removal

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

[QUOTE]There seems to be a disconnect with this batman 69, six inches of ego, 9 months of stupidity. The Boston Globe I team reported BAT 69 has 27 posts since 5/9/2011, all on this site, over a three month period. His rants initiated at the same time LP raised suspicion on new threads appearing on this blog. While BAT 69 is not a BC graduate, probably from Dorchester, and never ventured far from DOT AVE... We suspect this clown is another imposter of the provpats; screen name goes nowhere, and MORFART family tree lingering for attention. We also suspect BAT 69 is on the 15 year plan, one course at a time, at UMASS/Boston in his quest for the prestigious UMASS/BOSTON Bachelorette degree rated as the perennial US NEWS & WORLDS REPORT bottom dweller in rankings at #399. BAT 69, has been reported to be at least 65 years, very angry when he’s off his meds, and will continue to rant unless our Globe IT gurus sensor his account and impose some type of disciplinary action for his removal
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

Hey There Posting Queen: While we are on the subject of family trees, let's take a look at yours. 

Others have also mentioned what I am about to say. There is an overwhelming possibility that the Bozo Brigade which consist of yourself, Whr, 82nd AB, Cheerio, & the ND Queen, are all the same person. 

The coincidence of middle school writing styles & juvenile grammar,  strongly suggest the possibility that these post must have been done by the same guy.

The major problem with you & the other circus clowns is your unrealistic expectations that you can come these post and make all kinds of unpleasant   
    statements about others, but when they respond to you in kind, you have the nerve to act as if some holy sin was committed. 

As I said previously, I have absolutely no problem with giving back in full whatever crap you may throw. If you and your fellow clowns can dish it out, then you can be certain that I for one will return the favor. 

Similar to school yard bullies, once someone stands up and faces you down, the next thing you do is cry foul, just like the little girl which you probably are. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

First two games next year: Tufts
                                            Wesleyan

Sure to win one

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Think of it this way:

The state of football and basketball at BCI is spiraling downward almost as fast as is the Obama economy.

The solution:  change the head man and his AD - just as the nation may change the Pres next year, giving the country a whole new team.

Problem is: we can't wait that long. May Dear Leader and Flippo hit the bricks NOW!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

The Pac 12 is now strenghting it's hold on Conference dominace by the invitation of Oklahoma & Texas to the fold. This is not good for NCAA football and leaves the smaller State Universities in turmoil if successfull.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]Think of it this way: The state of football and basketball at BCI is spiraling downward almost as fast as is the Obama economy. The solution:  change the head man and his AD - just as the nation may change the Pres next year, giving the country a whole new team. Problem is: we can't wait that long. May Dear Leader and Flippo hit the bricks NOW!
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

While we seek balance in all of this and try and put some conclusion the private Universitites are struggleing to keep up with the State University football programs. Programs as BC, UND, Rice, Duke, Vanderbilt, Northwestern, Syracuse, Pitt are  hampered.

Take for example the 'Cuse, a once mighty football program has been in shambles for years. Academically, the 'Cuse dropped it's academic standards to the level where  it is more competitive at SUNY Stony Brook the cream of the SUNY system. Set in an ugly cold and blighted City, expensive without scholarship, it is unattractive to top recruits. It's basketball program is a gem with Jimmy B, an NCAA Hall of Fame Coach, where most top recruits want to play under his stewardship.

Most private universities suffer identity, fan base, and support by their administrations to regain their glory days of yesterday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Think of it this way: The state of football and basketball at BCI is spiraling downward almost as fast as is the Obama economy. The solution:  change the head man and his AD - just as the nation may change the Pres next year, giving the country a whole new team. Problem is: we can't wait that long. May Dear Leader and Flippo hit the bricks NOW!
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

I mean, I don't know why I am asking, but I am still wondering where you see a "spiral downward" hoops program that just won 20 games and barely missed the NCAAs????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE] Most private universities suffer identity, fan base, and support by their administrations to regain their glory days of yesterday.
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep pretending to be different people when it is so obvious that you are one person with multiple logins?

No person who attended college would ever write the above sentence. It makes no sense.  And how likely is it that there are five or so login identities that all write so pooly in exactly the same way? Not likely at all.

Stop pretending to be a ND Fan / grad (obviously not true), and saying stuff like how you are going to the BC game in South Bend this year. A few weeks ago you were saying how you were going to attend the game in Chestnut Hill - until I reminded you that the game was not even in Chestnut Hill. You would think a Notre Dame fan would know where the game was going to be played!

You know what? If you are going to pretend to be a ND fan and a UCONN fan, why don't you take a step further and actually create threads on ND and UCONN? Instead of clogging up these threads on BC and UMASS with your nonsense.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : I mean, I don't know why I am asking, but I am still wondering where you see a "spiral downward" hoops program that just won 20 games and barely missed the NCAAs????
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

FLASH TO PROMO:

1. Stevie wonder rode Coach Skinner's players to the 20 plus wins.

2. ALL of them - including those eligible to return - either graduated or saw enough to bolt this sinking ship.

3. Wonder's 2 recuits last season contributed virtually nothing.

4. His incoming class produces snores.

Basta?

Peace

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

even sweeter words

Posts from Longputter are hidden

20. This post has been removed.