How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crm222. Show crm222's posts

Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue?

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue?:
    Brey came from Delaware, right?  He had a long, impressive track record before coaching ND?????
    Posted by bc02eagle

BC02, Dont get mad at the bitter old man.  That old guy who cleans the toilets at uconn is actually 3 different personalities on this blog.  He's a little bitter that uconn is on a losing streak and is almost unranked.  Best just hit ignore..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Oh as opposed to your grand articulation?!  Gimme a break. 

Let me see if I can sum your points of view up:  "BC stinks, I hate BC, no one likes them, their fans don't care, their coaches are terrible and I hate them..."

Anything I am missing?  So very articulate you are.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Oh as opposed to your grand articulation?!  Gimme a break.  Let me see if I can sum your points of view up:  "BC stinks, I hate BC, no one likes them, their fans don't care, their coaches are terrible and I hate them..." Anything I am missing?  So very articulate you are.
    Posted by momort

We can understand your season long frustrations in your grandeous discussions of BC gaining back some of the National respect it continues to lose. 

Your rants, however, regarding BC are monotonous, repetitive and attack posters personnally with ridicule, racial overtures, which demonstrate you are an unstable person looking to stike out at anything which contradicts your miserable personna. While I am an advocate of; it
    is no use to preach to if you do not act decently yourself, the ignore button truly demonstrates what you have have experienced all your life, being ignorant!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : stop me where i'm wrong....  you did however miss the point about how you admitted not even being a BC fan yet constantly troll these boards looking for petty arguments with poorly thought out rationale to bolster your point (if you even have one, that is!)
    Posted by Donnnn

So tiring.  So boring.  Last time I'll answer this.  I never said I wasn't a fan of BC.  Just not true, never said it, didn't happen.  If you have proof otherwise please share, but you don't have any so keep living your life to hate BC because that's sane....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : We can understand your season long frustrations in your grandeous discussions of BC gaining back some of the National respect it continues to lose.  Your rants, however, regarding BC are monotonous, repetitive and attack posters personnally with ridicule, racial overtures, which demonstrate you are an unstable person looking to stike out at anything which contradicts your miserable personna. While I am an advocate of; it is no use to preach to if you do not act decently yourself, the ignore button truly demonstrates what you have have experienced all your life, being ignorant!
    Posted by UofNDKing

King, you are out of your mind.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : you did but like most things you may have forgotten the inconvenient truth
    Posted by Donnnn

Prove it....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : you go back and look at your old posts...
    Posted by Donnnn

I don't need to, I know what I said and I never said I don't care about BC.  So get some proof or shut yo mouth.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : no.  last word freak
    Posted by Donnnn

This whole last word thing is bizarre....it's ainternet board for petes sake, there is no last word.  so despite you trying to control who posts and when, just like everything else in your life, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU. 

You are a weird weird dude....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : last word troll?  can you let anything go?  fight the urge to respond..  i sense the blood is boiling and you are ready to respond with the usual poorly thought out argument.  Can you NOT respond?  or will the last word thing really mess you up.  fight it.  fight the urge MO! que ridiculous response by mo in: 3...........2......................1............................
    Posted by Donnnn

weird weird dude you are.  Just sad that when you find yourself with no agrument, no stance, nothing to stand on you harp on telling someone on an internet board to stop getting in the last word?  Because that totally makes sense.

But I'm done with you until you come back with soem actual substance.  until then, .....whatever dork....

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : learn how to spell troll before you come back with your rants, as the ignore button is very active while your in medicaid line!
    Posted by whr

Learn how to spell? Learn the difference between your and you're. "while your" should be "while you're." Ignorance is bliss.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: How far will BC's team go under Steve Donahue? : Prove it....
    Posted by momort

Irish Get Defensive in Beating Pirates

Jack Cooley plays defense
    Jack Cooley plays defense

NEWARK, N.J. -- Notre Dame played stellar defense in holding Seton Hall to 26.3 percent shooting from the field in a 55-42 road win.

NEWARK, N.J. - Jack Cooley had 13 points and 11 rebounds and Notre Dame turned in its best defensive effort of the season in limiting Seton Hall to its lowest point total since 2005 in a 55-42 Big East victory Wednesday.

"We talked on Monday and Tuesday if we could be mature enough and be hungry and focused after the huge win on Saturday against Syracuse," Fighting Irish coach Mike Brey said in a release. "Most teams might have been given a pass after a win like that, but for this team to be mature enough to get a win like this makes me proud."

Jerian Grant had 15 points and Eric Atkins 14 as the Irish (13-8, 5-3) followed their victory over previously unbeaten and then-No. 1 ranked Syracuse with another impressive performance.

"In some ways this game is bigger than Saturday (versus Syracuse) because we handled a great win so well mentally and turned around and beat a really good team on the road," Brey said. "I told our team `If you get this one, I think you're showing signs of possibly being special,' and they delivered."

The 42 points were the fewest for the Pirates since a 93-40 loss to Duke on Nov. 16, 2005.

Jordan Thoedore had 11 points to lead Seton Hall (15-5, 4-4), which shot 26.3 percent for the game on 15-of-57 shooting.

"Seton Hall was shooting 48 percent from three-point range here at home and we did a heck of a job guarding the arc tonight," Brey

Sections
Shortcuts