Hypocritical BC hires a Troll from the MAC!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: Hypocritical BC hires a Troll from the MAC!

In response to Trojanfever's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like this caption, but to paraphrase this  a little different, why do you spend all this time surfing the internet?  Perhaps WHR is right the Jesuits did a number on you at BC in playing the BC circle jerk in those dark corners which you seem to deny.

[/QUOTE]
    Trojan, you're a nitwit. I think that graduates of the following JESUIT universities might disagree with you: BC, Canisius, Creighton, Fairfield, Georgetown, Gonzaga, Holy Cross, John Carroll, Loyola Marymount, Loyola Chicago, Loyola Maryland, Marquette, St. Joe's, St. Louis, Santa Clara, St. Peter's, Seattle, San Francisco, Wheeling, and Xavier. Have you heard of any of them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

3. Notre Dame 8-0 BCS Score: 0.9147

Notre Dame is in the exact same boat as Kansas State. The computers are in love— putting the Irish No. 1 overall in a tie with the Wildcats — but the humans are not as enamored, Notre Dame No. 4 in both polls. At that spot, there's no chance of ever getting into the top two without two of the top four teams losing. Style points are going to count from here on, so just getting by Pitt, Boston College and Wake Forest won't be enough.

Predicted Wins: Pitt, at Boston College, Wake Forest, at USC
    Predicted Losses: None
    Predicted Final Record: 12-0
    Predicted Bowl: Fiesta

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Some BCS officials are almost as giddy about the prospect of Notre Dame playing in one of their bowls games as Fighting Irish fans are.

"I tend to think right now, there’s a lot to be played, but I don’t see how they could avoid being in a BCS game somewhere, Fiesta Bowl executive director Robert Shelton said. ‘‘They have four games left. Anything can happen, but they’re looking so strong. Even if they only win two of those, certainly if they win three or four, they will be in a BCS game."

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to whr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Screen Name's neighborhood! The other cross street Altar boy Lane. 

« [/QUOTE]

A round of applause for whr / cheeroh / undking / 82ab etc

He / she spent the day searching the internet for a photoshop pic of street signs

Possibly the most productive day of his/her life

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts