Improving Eagles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Re: Improving Eagles

Big time event in the Frozen Tundra? These Hockey playoffs are they on some Sports Channel the rest of the Nation can get catch trolls?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Big time event in the Frozen Tundra? These Hockey playoffs are they on some Sports Channel the rest of the Nation can get catch trolls?

We love watching ice hockey up here. Do you watch soccer, NASCAR,  or do you complain about the people who do watch it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

I watched MICHIGAN clamp down on a great Jayhawk team, and one can see why the Buffoons' could never reach this pinnacle of success under  Donahue.

Sorry trolls' your SCRUBS could never compete with this talent MICHIGAN, FLORIDA, Kansas, DUKE displays on the hardwood... Keep up the wishing at Disney World?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

More time in the Senior Center for 1948 POPS in Naples.  FGCU craped the bed.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

ACC, and Duke is what I expected, nothing but soft and over hyped.

Congrats Big East ,Orange, and Cardinals with the Q destoying the Dutchman. Can't get any better than this!

The Q.... Five Goalslead of Union!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubsc. Show bubsc's posts

What frauds.  Haven't heard any comments about the the great WCHA and western hockey.  Two months ago all we heard from the UNDwearKING, and her girlfriends cheeroh and sailman (probably the same girl) was how Notre Dame and western hockey (specifically Minnesota and Denver) were going to roll into the frozen four.  Lets see, three eastern teams in the frozen four.  Did you ever see a dirtier team than Denver in their loss to a mediocre UNH team?  Granted, St. Cloud State could win it all.  If they do, the frauds will be back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to bubsc's comment:

What frauds.  Haven't heard any comments about the the great WCHA and western hockey.  Two months ago all we heard from the UNDwearKING, and her girlfriends cheeroh and sailman (probably the same girl) was how Notre Dame and western hockey (specifically Minnesota and Denver) were going to roll into the frozen four.  Lets see, three eastern teams in the frozen four.  Did you ever see a dirtier team than Denver in their loss to a mediocre UNH team?  Granted, St. Cloud State could win it all.  If they do, the frauds will be back.

No but I know where Bufoon College is?  Ans: Scraping up money for Second Collection Sunday next weekend , as Quinnipiac marches onto the Fozen Four. Noted an inept, and soft Buffoon College team got out muscled from the boys in Albany! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Hockey, Basketball, and Football failures! 

A really good year for the Buffoons'. Need to quit while your ahead Jerry York, or we can all blame this losing trend on your departed Flippo!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Another sad Showing by the Beheads Coaches Institute in the ACC baseball:

ATLANTIC DIVISION School Conference Pct. Overall Pct.

Florida State 8-4 .667 25-4-0 .862

Clemson 6-6 .500 17-11-0 .607

NC State 5-7 .417 20-10-0 .667

Maryland 4-8 .333 16-12-0 .571

Wake Forest 4-8 .333 17-14-0 .548

Boston College 0-11 .000 5-22-0 .185

COASTAL DIVISION School Conference Pct. Overall Pct.

North Carolina 9-2 .818 25-2-0 .926

Virginia 9-3 .750 26-3-0 .897

Georgia Tech 8-4 .667 21-7-0 .750

Virginia Tech 7-5 .583 21-9-0 .700

Duke 6-6 .500 17-13-0 .567

Miami 5-7 .417 20-11-0 .645

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Acomplishments are none but delusions are many!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to undking's comment:

Do you really think that making it to the sweet 16 is not a good run?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Acomplishments are none but delusions are many!

...as you prove with you excitement in learning to use font controls for boldness and colors as a means to embelish yet another useless attempt to contribute.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

What good did it do them troll?  They lost their coach to a more prominent University, and their time in the Sun is gone like Wonder Boy Donahue, whose claim to fame is marked with ineptness on the hardwood. Three years counting no Dancing with the Stars!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

\

Buffoon College Baseball is another joke in the ACC. Lowell Spinners' have a better shot in reaching Omaha!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Not for the Beheads' Coaches Institute it’s on to Spring Football April 20th, and they might crank it up in playing 'Bama for a National title come January 2014 with fun and games at Alumni. You know these small minds up here have this delusion of grandeur, where they have been beaten up so much over the past 5 years in the NCAA, reality is a Purple Haze, with medical weed being legal, and dispersing dormitory condoms a chastity issue at the Institute. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

What good did it do them troll?  They lost their coach to a more prominent University, and their time in the Sun is gone like Wonder Boy Donahue, whose claim to fame is marked with ineptness on the hardwood. Three years counting no Dancing with the Stars!

What good did it do them? It put them on the map for a while. It might help in recruiting. As to the coach leaving, that happens all the time with smaller pedigree school. I still will give SD 2 years before I feel that he has to go.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

What good did it do them? It put them on the map for a while. It might help in recruiting. As to the coach leaving, that happens all the time with smaller pedigree school. I still will give SD 2 years before I feel that he has to go.

What does a BC troll look forward to now? A 0-11 ACC Conference record in Baseball gives one more reason to believe they are a complete failure in the ACC. BC has never been to OMAHA, and never will. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to bubsc's comment:

St. Cloud State WCHA spoke up too soon moron... York to retire soon? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

Buffoon College Baseball is another joke in the ACC. Lowell Spinners' have a better shot in reaching Omaha!

Tuesday, April 2: Boston College 7- Your Yukon Huskies 4.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Here we go again its' BC Spring football time and our Buffoons' and media got the crank me up attitude for Villanova, the Power House of the East.

Head Troll Addazio can he compete with the Least?

It’s instances like those that have TROLL Addazio excited. But the veteran coach isn’t getting ahead of himself.

“I’m realistic about where we are,” he said. “I know where we need to be, and we’re not there. But I like our effort. I like our willingness, I like our energy.

“I know where we are, though, we’ve got a long way to go,” he said, with another short laugh. “But I like the fact that we’re scratching and clawing to get there. And my experience is we’ll get there.

“I don’t have a time clock on it. We’ll just keep working, building this thing the right way: on a good foundation of physical toughness and accountability.”

There’s no more room for “my bad” in Chestnut Hill, and that can only be a good thing for the Quitters'and embarrassment in the ACC.

82nd Airborne can you hear all this crap, its' coming your way from Rust Belt USA.

See Mr. Naples sweetboy has recovered from his afternoon snooze!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Here we go again its' BC Spring football time and our Buffoons' and media got the crank me up attitude for Villanova, the Power House of the East.

It’s instances like those that have TROLL Addazio excited. But the veteran coach isn’t getting ahead of himself.

“I’m realistic about where we are,” he said. “I know where we need to be, and we’re not there. But I like our effort. I like our willingness, I like our energy.

“I know where we are, though, we’ve got a long way to go,” he said, with another short laugh. “But I like the fact that we’re scratching and clawing to get there. And my experience is we’ll get there.

“I don’t have a time clock on it. We’ll just keep working, building this thing the right way: on a good foundation of physical toughness and accountability.”

There’s no more room for “my bad” in Chestnut Hill, and that can only be a good thing for the Quitters'and embarrassment in the ACC.

82nd Airborne can you hear all this crap, its' coming your way from Rust Belt USA.

Here's some more "crap" that your AirHead buddy is probably interested in:
    "Coach Nick Saban announced the dismissal of the four arrested players from the Alabama football team. A University official also announced that the four are no longer enrolled after a Campus judicial review."
    And this from Fox news:
    "This one is just so obvious, so easy. Fixing grades. Altering drug tests. Paying players. Recruiting illegally. It’s all the classics of NCAA rules violations bundled into one. Auburn is accused of it all. Selena Roberts, the former New York Times and Sports Illustrated writer, broke the story on her site, Roopstigo.com. Not only that, but also that particular Auburn national championship team from two years ago already had the Cam Newton scandal and plenty of other allegations. Everyone already thinks that team was dirty. The coach, Gene Chizik, was already fired."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

1948 woke up from his afternoon nap in Blue Hair Village, where the Snow Birds are about to migrate back to Newton to grill those summertime shi ka bobs?

Naples man rants, and rants and rants, about the sequel of thee Flutie Flakes years which have disappeared from those carnivorous years where the Buffoons were semi what significant.

Two weeks to get on up on I95 1948, for the Spring fest at Alumni  1948, the migration has  started just avoid South Bend ,as I know North & West  gets a little confusing in the senior  years.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

NDQueenie emerged from his afternoon toss in mom's basement, where the dirty sheets are about to make their way to mom's washing machine?

Queenie man rants, and rants and rants, about his years of hate towards Beheaded Coaches Institute, worried of the possibility that he may never be "semi what significant".

Two weeks to get on up on I95 Queenie, for the Spring fest at AlumniQueenie, see you there. The migration has  started just keep pretending you attended South Bend, as I know reality and fantasy gets a little confusing after years of fake logon identities.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

I admit I am really cheeroh and sailman2 and 82ab and a few others as well .

I apologize to all I have offended. I will seek professional help to control my lies, hatred, bigotry and homophobia

Can this be true?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

I admit I am really cheeroh and sailman2 and 82ab and a few others as well .

I apologize to all I have offended. I will seek professional help to control my lies, hatred, bigotry and homophobia

Can this be true?

Not so I hate BC as much as Notre Dame, but for BC it's a little bit of self pity for collectively they win at nothing in the ACC, but bad press. Even my good friends at G-Tech refer to BC as hopeless sideshow on their attempted ACC endeavors.

Cheers! Love this color man cool!

Sections
Shortcuts