UofNDKing
    googleboy
    cheeroh

Are all the same person.

Discuss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

Re: Just a reminder....

In Response to Just a reminder....:
    Just a reminder: postingking UofNDKing whr UofNDKing googleboy cheeroh Are all the same person. Discuss.
    Posted by JamesGatz1

Think of them as a "conglumerate".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Their psychiatric bills must be brutal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

JG1,

I think whr is LP.  Note the Avatar used is a golf reference and all of whr's posts are generally supportive of the LP position.

I do not think the others are the same person but who knows.  I would prefer not to spend too much time thinking about it.

Putting LP on ignore helps but does not really help the discussions since the others that you reference are rock throwers.  The topic does not matter and they clearly can not stay on topic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

So here are a bunch of posts by "googleboy", "postingking", "undking" and "cheeroh".  Just read through them and ask yourself if they sound like four different people - all of whom would have unique speaking and writing style - or the same person logged in multiple times.

It is one thing to be inarticulate. It is another to be inarticulate in exactly the same way.  Vocabulary is the same, use of punctuation is the same, tone is the same, etc.  These four posters never seem to post anything except anti-BC rants. Think about that. Do you really think that there are four people out there who write exactly the same way and are uninterested in any subject other than bashing BC? It is the same person.

Things are improving on this blog! It's
    value added is up to the 4th grade level and this
    is an accomplishment for BC grads and followers.

Would be best Mel Gibson, or is it
    screennamegoesnowhere, to spend some time assessing
    your time, as it certainly looks bleak by your
    articulation!

I gather 1 million puckheads  could care less
    about  these daily attempts to promote  
    yahoo university in this far reaching blog?

Is there anything more insignificant than
    wasting good print space on BC basketball, and
    Gene DeFillipo ACC vision in a program that
    can't get beyond the NIT?

I gather "School is Out" Gary U S Bonds ....
    I'm so glad I passsed ... all Boston awaits
    Whitey ... and all our ding dongs await
    Steve Donahue's demise at BC ... keep
    on truck'in SanDog goes here ....

another day in the life of a lost soul from
    east providence!

Appears as if the a/k/a's are all out on
    different handles this weekend it's rainy
    time in New England! Amusing not one of
    these a/k/a's are BC graduates!

For those not going to the festivities
    on Causway Street the server will shut down
    promptly at 11:00 a.m. to allow the unemployed
    BC grads time to edit their grammer and
    punctuation for the Dorchester Career Fair
     Monday morning at BC High!

Understand Reggie Jackson has transferred
    to Okla City University however, OK U  
    rejected his BC credits until all ESL
    requirements are met!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

In Response to Re: Just a reminder....:
    So here are a bunch of posts by "googleboy", "postingking", "undking" and "cheeroh".  Just read through them and ask yourself if they sound like four different people - all of whom would have unique speaking and writing style - or the same person logged in multiple times. It is one thing to be inarticulate. It is another to be inarticulate in exactly the same way.  Vocabulary is the same, use of punctuation is the same, tone is the same, etc.  These four posters never seem to post anything except anti-BC rants. Think about that. Do you really think that there are four people out there who write exactly the same way and are uninterested in any subject other than bashing BC? It is the same person. Things are improving on this blog! It's value added is up to the 4th grade level and this is an accomplishment for BC grads and followers. Would be best Mel Gibson, or is it screennamegoesnowhere, to spend some time assessing your time, as it certainly looks bleak by your articulation! I gather 1 million puckheads  could care less about  these daily attempts to promote   yahoo university in this far reaching blog? Is there anything more insignificant than wasting good print space on BC basketball, and Gene DeFillipo ACC vision in a program that can't get beyond the NIT? I gather "School is Out" Gary U S Bonds .... I'm so glad I passsed ... all Boston awaits Whitey ... and all our ding dongs await Steve Donahue's demise at BC ... keep on truck'in SanDog goes here .... another day in the life of a lost soul from east providence! Appears as if the a/k/a's are all out on different handles this weekend it's rainy time in New England! Amusing not one of these a/k/a's are BC graduates! For those not going to the festivities on Causway Street the server will shut down promptly at 11:00 a.m. to allow the unemployed BC grads time to edit their grammer and punctuation for the Dorchester Career Fair  Monday morning at BC High! Understand Reggie Jackson has transferred to Okla City University however, OK U   rejected his BC credits until all ESL requirements are met!
    Posted by JamesGatz1

And now it is official...we have to add whr to the list.

See his latest post comparing ProvPats to "Mel Gibson"...what is he even talking
    about?  Are we to really believe that "cheeroh" and "whr" are two seperate people who somehow are finding some logic in comparing one of the posters here to Mel Gibson?  It is one thing to be totally incomprehensable, it is another to be totally incomprehensible in exactly the same way.  Mel Gibson? Really? What the hell is he talking about?

whr/cheeroh/postingking/googleboy/UNDKing....we know you are one person.

What a joke.

Edit - here is the latest from "whr":

Tough weekend 72 holes of Golf in Nantucket and for provpats, or is it "Mel Gibson" now, hanging ten in the basement waiting for his 1st of the month UB40 benefits!

This person - who writes exactly in the same style as not only cheerhoh but also googleboy, postingking, etc. - is a different person? No, I don't think so.

cheeroh/googlebo/whatever your name is - you do nothing but come on these boards every day using different identities and bash BC (and Boston). Does that seem normal to you? Do you know any normal people who behave that way?

You have severe psychological problems and you are in need of serious medical help.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Just a reminder: postingking UofNDKing whr UofNDKing googleboy cheeroh Are all the same person. Discuss.
    Posted by JamesGatz1

Edit need to add

82AB

Current list is:

82nd
    postingking
    UofNDKing
    whr
    UofNDKing
    googleboy
    cheeroh

Dude, we know you are just one person. While it may be possible that there are seven obsessive anti-BC posters who are completely inarticulate and un-intelligent, it  is not possible that there are seven obsessive anti-BC posters who are completely inarticulate and un-intelligent in exactly the same way.

I realize you are trying to disguise yourself and appear to be a bunch of different posters. However, you are literally so stupid that your attempts are hampered by the fact that you lack the ability to communicate at above an eighth grade level.  So, it is obviously one person. There is no way seven people different obsessively anti-BC people who post on these boards would all be so poor at expressing themselves.

And apparently it is not just BC that you hate. If have investigated some of your other posts and apparently it is anyting Boston that you rip on.

It was absolutely humorous reading your predictions about all the different times the Bruins were going to flame out of the playoffs.

You need serious help. Get a therapist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Just a reminder.... : Edit need to add 82AB Current list is: 82nd postingking UofNDKing whr UofNDKing googleboy cheeroh Dude, we know you are just one person. While it may be possible that there are seven obsessive anti-BC posters who are completely inarticulate and un-intelligent, it  is not possible that there are seven obsessive anti-BC posters who are completely inarticulate and un-intelligent in exactly the same way. I realize you are trying to disguise yourself and appear to be a bunch of different posters. However, you are literally so stupid that your attempts are hampered by the fact that you lack the ability to communicate at above an eighth grade level.  So, it is obviously one person. There is no way seven people different obsessively anti-BC people who post on these boards would all be so poor at expressing themselves. And apparently it is not just BC that you hate. If have investigated some of your other posts and apparently it is anyting Boston that you rip on. It was absolutely humorous reading your predictions about all the different times the Bruins were going to flame out of the playoffs. You need serious help. Get a therapist.
    Posted by JamesGatz1

OK provpats, now go back to your Danielle Steele novel ...

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheer0h. Show cheer0h's posts

In Response to Re: Just a reminder.... : OK provpats, now go back to your Danielle Steele novel ... UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
    Posted by cheeroh

Seems like someone is overcome by the superficiality of their own insubordinations!

All the anti-BC Trolls remembering that their own recriminations are the subset of their satisfactions!

Go back to your Mom's basement in East Brockton!

Not one anti-BC poster knows the irony of the fact that they didn't even attend such said school!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

not only that but I got an advance copy of her latest novel!!  Want to see the dedication?

UCONN

NATIONAL NCAA CHAMPIONS

and the price of winnning is an 893 APR and three fewer scholarships!!

and a coach whose wallet is $175K lighter because he did not pay attention

UCONN - a first tier university when it comes to cheating!!

Very touching

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VVHR. Show VVHR's posts

Your articulation is the unsubstantiation! Too many trolls on a day when the manipulation of the unconsequential men of the Heights!  Where is Bruce Pearl...aka the reberberation of the TENNESSEE Vols...Richard Gere! How sad for our trolls....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Posted by JamesGatz1

-------------------------------------------------

Point 1: This from the self-esteemed fellow who, without any knowledge, called yours truly a "liar", "bad Catholic" and a homosexual.

So, when this paragon of BCI values asserts that the above posters are the same person, perhaps it's time for the skepticism train to pull into the station.

Point 2: For our own Sybil, Master Gatzie, to complain that someone else posts
    under multiple names is known as 
    Chutzpah in my neighborhood.

Like his idol, Dear Leader, Gatzie has never denied the contention here at issue.

Now, the fairway beckons.

Peace

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

knew you missed this!!

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships?

How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen?

Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Just a reminder.... :   ------------------------------------------------- Point 1: This from the self-esteemed fellow who, without any knowledge, called yours truly a "liar", "bad Catholic" and a homosexual. So, when this paragon of BCI values asserts that the above posters are the same person, perhaps it's time for the skepticism train to pull into the station. Point 2: For our own Sybil, Master Gatzie, to complain that someone else posts under multiple names is known as  Chutzpah in my neighborhood. Like his idol, Dear Leader, Gatzie has never denied the contention here at issue. Now, the fairway beckons. Peace .
    Posted by Longputter

As a golf lover myself who enjoys playing with any and everyone, I have the distinct feeling that a round with you would sour my taste for golf permanently....

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VVHR. Show VVHR's posts

Did I hear GOLF momart, did I hear you play Golf, or is it minature Golf? Would love to see you on the Front Nine at Abernaqui CC!
    Posted by whr

Run on, run on, run on, run on, run sentences sentence that run on and on with no....punctuation.....run on....East Milton....sentences!

Exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLAMATION MARKS PRECEEDEED BY SENTENCES THAT RUN ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!!!!!

BC FANBOYS...LIVING IN THEIR mom's basement in South Somerville should know that...no Number one picks....that the best way to treat the rules of grammer is the way a baby treats a diaper!

Where is the rings? No championship for the little boys and girls on the Heights when it comes to SOCCER!

Can't compete in the ALL soCcer Conference...ACC!

Where is Landon Donovan!!!! Big recruits going to the big boys like Rutgers and St. Bonnaventure!

And don't forget elipses....gotta have those elipses!

Your consternation at the revokation is the adjustment for your provocation!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Did I hear GOLF momart, did I hear you play Golf, or is it minature Golf? Would love to see you on the Front Nine at Abernaqui CC!
    Posted by whr

You didn't hear anything, you read it.  And if you golf as well as your write, I'm not worried.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

HOW TELLING IS THE DEAFENING SILENCE FROM YOUNG MASTER GATZIE.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Mr. Gatz believes in the old adage "better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

Sound familiar putt putt?

and while we are talking about things that shut up an old fool:

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships?

How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen?

Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VVHR. Show VVHR's posts

The BC Trolls don't recognize the BIG TIME programs: OHIO STATE, USC and WEST VIRGINIA!

Poor trolls shedding a tear because the BC program will never be like the BIG BOYS in COLUMBUS, OHIO and MORGANTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA!

The consternation of their credibitliy is the source of their inferior orientation!

BUCKEYES! 2003 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! 2010 SUGAR BOWL CHAMPIONS!

ProvPats writing in his studio apartment in Central Falls  - a fan, not a alumni - a graduate of BUNKER HILL COMMUNITY COLLEGE!

The poor little trolls need to call Alice Cooper..school is out for summer....need the big-time boosters a/ka/a the RAINMAKER....Matt DAMON!

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND AUBURN SHOW THE WAY: REGGIE BUSH AND CAM NEWTON! Blame it on the rain, little BC doggies!

The iteration of the deviation is the totality of the undulation!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"BUCKEYES! 2010 SUGAR BOWL CHAMPIONS! SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND AUBURN SHOW THE WAY: REGGIE BUSH "

I guess sports fans sleep under rocks as well LoL!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

WOW ... BC 1/175 odds in not winning the BCS National Championship the lowest of the low .... Big time escapes the Heights again ... 

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Mr. Gatz believes in the old adage "better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt". Sound familiar putt putt? and while we are talking about things that shut up an old fool: How about those minutes? How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity? How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year? How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years? What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships? How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen? Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave?
    Posted by provpats

OK Mel Gibson ... Conspiracy AGAIN!

Sections
Shortcuts