Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue

Indians, see what I mean.....him telling me I am not a BC fan and then arguing with him about a point that he made up?  And then when asked to prove I said something he claims I said and he refuses?  What's the point in engaging in that?  Waste of time....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue:
    In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : if it's a waste of time, why do you constantly re-state your case?  why bother? ANSWER ME NOW!  you will answer because you need the last word and to justify your incorrect position.
    Posted by Donnnn

Incorrect, Mr McCarthy ??????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : Seriously like a true BC guy, you never know when you're toast.  Where does leadership show up on "game summary/recap/box score"?  yeah i thought so.  I do see a trend with BC guys, say something stupid and defend it with ridiculous nonsense over and over.  Admit you were wrong and be done with it, why defend a stupid statement?  Makes you look desperate and reaching. If you didn't see the game, we don't need your analysis on things beyond "game summary/recap/box score" which we can all read.  So Indians, please don't comment on things you have no idea about.  thank you
    Posted by Donnnn

No, no, thank YOU, Donnnn. Seriously, unlike a TRUE BC guy, I admit that I'm toast, so I guess I'm not a TRUE BC guy, but just some ordinary BC guy. Thanks so much for helping me to see the error of my ways. Seriously, I said something stupid and tried to defend it with ridiculous nonsense over and over. Quite seriously, I was terribly wrong, and I looked awfully foolish and desperate and reaching, and I will make every effort to never attempt to analyze anything ever again, especially when it comes to BC B-Ball, because I've only had season tickets for 35 years, and I'm still learning. Very seriously, I only seek your approval, and with that, my life will be fulfilled. And seriously, I hope you had a productive day at "work" today, because I spent the day at the beach where it was 80 and seriously sunny.
    Please RSVP when you're back at "work" tomorrow, so I know you're not too upset with me. Seriously.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : So indians, please enlighten us with your Bill James/Good Will Hunting/Indians ideas on last nights games.  I'm assuming you didn't watch any of them so please read the game summary/box score and tell me exactly how each teams "leadership" is doing?  Please start with the Indiana  game and then the Florida game please. So you are an old timer BC guy trying to talk about BC academics?  So when you went it was a basically a commuter school still? 
    Posted by Donnnn

You're onto me Donnnn! Maybe now you'll show more respect for your elders. I didn't watch the games you mention, so I'll analyze the UConn game, which I didn't watch either. To sum it up, "When two bad teams play, one team HAS to win." I hope I got that quote right.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Indians, let it go.  Donna isn't worth your time.  He's a loser, he has zero knowledge of sports, he hates BC and no matter what will bash them and on top of that seems to have some anger issues which causes him to be a high class aho*e. You wouldn't deal with someone like this in real life (hence why most of his life as a uconn fan is spent yelling at BC fans) so why deal with him here.  He has nothing of any value to say and you can't debate with him because he doesnt' have the ability to have an adult back n forth that makes sense.  So stop trying, you'll be better off for it.  Seriously, the guy, like he tried to do to me, is "responding" to your post by telling you not to "respond"....I mean, that's so bonkers, it's not worth talking to....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE

This coming from the "sweet boy" who studied too much Catechism with the Jesuits? Often wondered about your alternate other half MO at BC? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : OK, I have another question for you even though you haven't answered my first one. Are you actually saying that it's not possible to comment about a game unless you've seen it? Isn't that why other media exists? So in your opinion, you can't read a game summary/story/box score and then comment about the game? That seems a bit extreme, even for you.
    Posted by indians1948

Trouble is Chief Wahoo  you cannot read, and interpreting something, being the clown you are, makes me wonder if your literate?

Anything else where I can be of help? Feel free to keep on posting, and I will most certainly give you my continuous feed back to your rants!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

makes me wonder if your (sic) literate?

I nominate for post of the year!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : Trouble is Chief Wahoo  you cannot read, and interpreting something, being the clown you are, makes me wonder if your literate? Anything else where I can be of help? Feel free to keep on posting, and I will most certainly give you my continuous feed back to your rants!
    Posted by UofNDKing

Hey Queen, you have no balls.  Where is your cut n paste of the last two ND basketball games, both losses?  You are the ultimate j*rk*ff ND fan.  Your football team is an overrated joke.  You are not a man and have no brain power to actually respond when someone challenges you. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : Hey Queen, you have no balls.  Where is your cut n paste of the last two ND basketball games, both losses?  You are the ultimate j*rk*ff ND fan.  Your football team is an overrated joke.  You are not a man and have no brain power to actually respond when someone challenges you. 
    Posted by momort

More continuous feed back ....

BC women ousted!

Cavs score KO in ACC tourney

Another example of BC sports program down the toilet with Flippo!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

In response to "Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue":
    In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : More continuous feed back .... BC women ousted ! Cavs score KO in ACC tourney Another example of BC sports program down the toilet with Flippo! Posted by UofNDKing
    Tell us about Georgetown

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhiggs. Show jhiggs's posts

Donahue is a fine coach but has poor talent. Who would want to attend a school who has a total sports program in disarray. They have to fire DeFloppo and get an AD  whose knows what he is doing. Doug Flutie would be a good choice.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : More continuous feed back .... BC women ousted ! Cavs score KO in ACC tourney Another example of BC sports program down the toilet with Flippo!
    Posted by UofNDKing

Where is und hockey? Are the fighting frauds going to the Frozen Four?

"No. 1-ranked Boston College

clinched at least a first-place tie for the Hockey East regular-season title"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

“Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue”?

This was the topic of discussion? How are these discussions getting so off track with such nonsense, hate, reputation and stupidity? Are you all really College graduates? If so, I would like to know on-line, where your skills have exacerbated to the point where a middle school juvenile has more common sense?

As a transplanted New Englander, Northeast college sports’ has enough critics’ out here on the left coast without this remarks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue : Where is und hockey? Are the fighting frauds going to the Frozen Four? " No. 1-ranked Boston College clinched at least a first-place tie for the Hockey East regular-season title"
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere

What a pathetic team! Embarrassed in Miami, with a bunch of no nothing scrubs, 17 turnovers, 12th ranked in the ACC tourney, and Malcolm Huckabee, an NBA flunk out, has the audacity to say: BC could go all the way in Atlanta? On a any given day! Dream on troll with this bunch of quitters 9-21!

Great season Wonder Boy, 0-10 on the road!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to "Re: Let's evaluate the BC bb team & Coach Donahue": Tell us about Georgetown
    Posted by Lordship

At 9-21 you should be in your closet playing with something other than your keyboard commenting on 9-21 BC Basketball!

Sections
Shortcuts