Lithuania is our Hope!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Lithuania is our Hope!

Globe today reports that our own Tyrese Rice will play in Lithuania this year.

Now, if only they'd work a package deal to take Dear Leader and Flippo with him,

HAPPY DAYS WOULD BE HERE AGAIN!

Peace

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Lithuania is our Hope!

I think he has a better chance in a Baltic republic than ever getting an answer to these questions:

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

Would you want a football coach who by his actions said he wants to be elsewhere?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships?

How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen?

Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

A complete bust at BC, and will be a complete bust in Europe. His legacy at BC, 2 of 4 years (he) never made it out of the NIT and outclassed by Northwestern!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedBaron. Show RedBaron's posts

Tyrese Rice was a star at BC and hopefully he'll continue to be one by bringing some of those star Lithuanian players to BC's campus.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope!:
    In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : Kind of like Zadrunas Ilgauskas, and Darius Songaila real NBA duds!
    Posted by whr

I mean I know teenagers these days are angry and all, but do you hate everything?  Do you have any positive words ever?  Or are you just mad and want to let everyone know about it?  just curious...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : I mean I know teenagers these days are angry and all, but do you hate everything?  Do you have any positive words ever?  Or are you just mad and want to let everyone know about it?  just curious...
    Posted by momort

The sad thing is I don't think he is a teenager. Just someone who is developmentally disabled.

Look at the dates of the first post and the last post.  It is almost a six year gap. I had assumed he was 13 or so. But that would mean that he was seven when he first posted? I don't think so.

The other thing is if you look at his first posts and then compare them to current posts, his ability to write has not improved. If he was a teenager, you would have expected his writing to improve as he got older and went through the school system. But six years later, the posts are still only borderline intelligible.

He is not young, he just lacks cognitive ability.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

I believe gattzzie1 is unemployed ... sad case here, any job openings for this lost soul ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

I believe gattzzie1 is unemployed ... sad case here, any job openings for this lost soul ...
    Posted by cheeroh

You did not go to the University of Connecticut.

One, applying to the University of Connecticut requires one to write an essay describing why they should be admitted. You are not capable of writing any kind of communicaiton that would pass muster with college admissions officers.

Two, applying to the University of Connecticut requires one to both take and get a good score on the SAT test.  Based on your writing ability, you would probably score in the bottom 5%-10% of all test takers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Posted by cheeroh

Based on examples of my writing posted on this site, anyone can surmise that I am fully and gainfully employed.

Based on examples of your writing posted on this site, the logical conclusion is that you pay your bills either through working in manual labor or you get an SSI check from the government due to your developmental disability.

You literally don't know how to create a new discussion on this board. Why should we possibly listen to you?

You are the same poster as whr, googleboy, uofndking, etc. There aren't multiple anti-BC posters who are completely inarticulate. This UCONN fan identity is a complete sham. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Are we all looking forward for some GREAT UND FOOTBALL?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Are we all looking forward for some GREAT UND FOOTBALL?
    Posted by UofNDKing

If I had to guess, they'll be wildly overrated for the 15th straight season.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Tough weekend trolls shot 72 holes on a wicked Jack Nicklaus Designer Course. Needless to say, it appears my sad trolls sat in Chelsea overlooking the Tobin Bridge surfing the net for another Mel Gibson plot getting high wood!
    Posted by whr

Legit question.  Do you post when you are drunk?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Good to see Forbes Magazine rates the big UND academically strong and once again way ahead of the Beheads Coaches Institute.

Very revealing facts brought forth in Forbes about the Beheads Coaches Institute: not intergrated, still lilly white, and very unfriendly to our gay community ... says it all about BC.

Congrats to BU for honorable recognition on NCAA athletic venues. The best in New England!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

'WHR' TROLLS PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR RAPID FIRE IDENTITIES!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : Legit question.  Do you post when you are drunk?
    Posted by momort

He is not drunk, he is developmentally disabled.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

'WHR' TROLLS PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR RAPID FIRE IDENTITIES!
    Posted by UofNDKing

No person who had ever attended college would write such a sentence. Certainly no person who ever attended Rice or Notre Dame would write such a sentence.

Your communication skills are so poor that it is easy to figure out that you are actually multiple posters. There is no way that there are multiple people out there who are obsessed with Boston College, communicate incredibly poorly and do so in such a specific way.

I am sorry for whatever hardships that life has thrown at you. I am sure being a "challenged" individual is very difficult. We would appreciate it if you would stop clogging up these boards with your nonsense.

A few weeks ago I issued a statement that you are so dumb that you don't know how to start a new discussion. That is why you are constantly posting on old threads. You have yet to prove me wrong.

Why should we listen to someone who so lacks mental capacity that they are unable to understand how to create a new discussion?

You -in your many identities- post continually on these threads but I can't find one thread that you started yourself.

This is another reason why we know you are a fake. You never start threads about ND (as NDKing) or UCONN (as cheeroh), you only post negative things on BC threads.

If you were really a ND or UCONN fan you would create new threads dedicated to those schools and post positive things about them.

But you don't.

What a coincidence! whr, googleboy, uofnking, postingking, etc... are all supposed to be unique indiviuals. Yet none of them ever starts a thread. All they do is post negative anti-BC things on threads that already exist.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Can't let it go GATTZFRAUD, always the playing the sad moronic responding fool!

Read the article also, BC way down the bottom on all categories... Kudos to Forbes Magazine, and our local academic powerhouses Amherst, Williams, HARVARD & MIT. BC needs to take a reality check with their unimportantance on the national educational scene.  

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

...Read the article also, BC way down the bottom on all categories... Posted by cheeroh

What article?

UofNDKing mentions an article, but provides no links to it. So how were you able to read the article and know specifically what he was talking about?

Because you and UofNDKing are the same person!

Fraud.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

Good to see Forbes Magazine rates the big UND academically strong and once again way ahead of the Beheads Coaches Institute. Very revealing facts brought forth in Forbes about the  Beheads Coaches Institute : not intergrated, still lilly white, and very unfriendly to our gay community ... says it all about BC. Congrats to BU for honorable recognition on NCAA athletic venues. The best in New England!
    Posted by UofNDKing

That's "integrated" btw & your last "sentence" is anything but! The BCI reference is a bit stale when compared to the guillotine revolving door @ Our Lady. If ND chooses to support a lifestyle that favors tu-tu's over civilization, so be it. What's a Catholic institution called that gives explicit approval to a non-productive lifestyle? Notre Dame? Shame on you, Miss, & kudos to BC!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Good to see Forbes Magazine rates the big UND academically strong and once again way ahead of the Beheads Coaches Institute. Very revealing facts brought forth in Forbes about the  Beheads Coaches Institute : not intergrated, still lilly white, and very unfriendly to our gay community ... says it all about BC. Congrats to BU for honorable recognition on NCAA athletic venues. The best in New England!
    Posted by UofNDKing

You really are developmentally disabled, aren't you?

I went to the Forbes main page. ND is 75% White, BC is 66% White.

-You have never attended college
    -You are not even a ND fan
    -You lack even basic understandings of facts and statistics

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Can't let it go GATTZFRAUD, always the playing the sad moronic responding fool! Read the article also, BC way down the bottom on all categories... Kudos to Forbes Magazine, and our local academic powerhouses Amherst, Williams, HARVARD & MIT. BC needs to take a reality check with their  unimportantance on the national educational scene.     UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
    Posted by cheeroh

Did you actually read the article or look at the rankings?  If you did you would not make such an absurd statement.

Unlike US News which separates schools by type Forbes lumps them together and has ranked BC as #26.  While ranked behind a number of schools it ranked higher than people who read US News would expect.  I strongly suspect you did not graduate from UConn.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : Did you actually read the article or look at the rankings?  If you did you would not make such an absurd statement. Unlike US News which separates schools by types Forbes lumps them together and has ranked BC as #26.  While ranked behind a number of schools it ranked higher than people who read US News would expect.  I strongly suspect you did not graduate from UConn.
    Posted by Eagle79

Unfriendly to the gay community and not integrated!

Yes, Forbes is wrong and Eagle69,72,& 79 is right ... Little bias and sensative here little Eaglette? Even WEEI had a field day on these BC revelations! Kudos to Stephen Forbes. 

Sections
Shortcuts