Lithuania is our Hope!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Lithuania is our Hope!

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope!:
    In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : Did you actually read the article or look at the rankings?  If you did you would not make such an absurd statement. Unlike US News which separates schools by type Forbes lumps them together and has ranked BC as #26.  While ranked behind a number of schools it ranked higher than people who read US News would expect.  I strongly suspect you did not graduate from UConn.
    Posted by Eagle79

US News & Wold Reports ....now that's a bankruptcy waiting to happen with their readership ... I gather your not from the Carroll School of Management another low ranked B School?  

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : Unfriendly to the gay community and not integrated! Yes, Forbes is wrong and Eagle69,72,& 79 is right ... Little bias and sensative here little Eaglette? Even WEEI had a field day on these BC revelations! Kudos to Stephen Forbes. 
    Posted by cheeroh

Again, what are you talking about? Go to the site, the number of white students is 66% which is...wait for it....lower  than Notre Dame.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

UNBELIEVABLE! BC unfriendly to diversity and to our beloved gay community.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : Again, what are you talking about? Go to the site, the number of white students is 66% which is...wait for it.... lower  than Notre Dame.
    Posted by LongPotter

Are you saying you forgot about Boston's gay community at BC?

There is none!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Bad press always follows this institution must be this conspiracy always disliked. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : US News & Wold Reports ....now that's a bankruptcy waiting to happen with their readership ... I gather your not from the Carroll School of Management another low ranked B School?    UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
    Posted by cheeroh

Apparently you did not read the article in Forbes, UConn is not the national champs in the article.  Whether or not USNews may go bankrupt they are widely acknowledged as the source for college rankings.

Your analysis is lacking and does not advance the discussion at all.  You are just a rock thrower.  Have fun continuing your rock throwing without me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: Lithuania is our Hope! : Apparently you did not read the article in Forbes, UConn is not the national champs in the article.  Whether or not USNews may go bankrupt they are widely acknowledged as the source for college rankings. Your analysis is lacking and does not advance the discussion at all.  You are just a rock thrower.  Have fun continuing your rock throwing without me.
    Posted by Eagle79

Who cares about UCONN .. just look at UND and figure out why BC is always a bridesmaid to UND and still a blip on the screen when it comes to the big time ... next time when you do comparisons aim high!

Sections
Shortcuts