Luke K leaves while Spaz stays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

Luke K leaves while Spaz stays

luke would be crazy not to leave. He has accomplished pretty much in 3 years beyond expectation goals. He carries all the character traits one would want from their own children. Luck stayed at Stamford and it may have cost him the #1 pick this year. At the same time, Spaz,in the eyesof those who call the shotson the Heights, did all he could with the experience level he had. What they do have to give him is an offensivecoordinator with experience AND someone to work wit h Rttig this Spring and summer.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedBaron. Show RedBaron's posts

Re: Luke K leaves while Spaz stays

In Response to Re: Luke K leaves while Spaz stays:
    [QUOTE]Please do not compare this troll with Andrew Luck! Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    You can compare Luke Kuechly with anyone in the entire country. Not only is he getting awards as the top linebacker in the country, he's also winning them for top lineman and top defensive player. Defensive players are not in the glamour positions of QB and RB, so they won't get the publicity of an Andrew Luck, but yes Luke Kuechly can be compared to the Heisman candidates. If Luke Kuechly stays, which I certainly hope he will, look for him to be a Heisman contender next year, despite him being in the linebacker position.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

If poor WHR could read (And put coherent thoughts together) he/she would see that I was NOT comparing Luke with Luck , merely pointing out the relationship between their decision at a certain point in their athletic careers (Is that clear enough!!). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Guys (or girls) please don't engage WHR.  It's got mental issues to the n'th degree.  I mean, post after post after post of incoherent babble that no one really ever responds to yet "it" keeps going.  Best just to let "it" roam free and do as it please, "it" is causing no harm....

No way Luke stays, he's stupid if he does.  And while I agree that Spaz need an O-coordinator that is caught up to 2011, I also think they need some heavy recruiters.  This is where Spaz is failing...badly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

More hyped up awards for a 4-8 BC team that crapped the bed under Spazzoo.

Might have another award to honor all those that appeared at Senior Day in this little sand lot Field called Alumni. I gather BC needs to take anything it can get this winter of solice and doom & gloom with another stinker in it's Basketball program! 

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Luke K leaves while Spaz stays : You can compare Luke Kuechly with anyone in the entire country. Not only is he getting awards as the top linebacker in the country, he's also winning them for top lineman and top defensive player. Defensive players are not in the glamour positions of QB and RB, so they won't get the publicity of an Andrew Luck, but yes Luke Kuechly can be compared to the Heisman candidates. If Luke Kuechly stays, which I certainly hope he will, look for him to be a Heisman contender next year, despite him being in the linebacker position.
    Posted by RedBaron[/QUOTE]

This must be the Golden popcorn award that really looks neat after your team wins 4 of 12 games playing unranked teams for the past three years?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Luke K leaves while Spaz stays:[QUOTE]If poor WHR could read (And put coherent thoughts together) he/she would...Posted by kenneyc[/QUOTE]

But we can't Kenny it isn't coherent so just have a nice sigh of relief after putting it on ignore so much better. Your right you can put Luke up against any player in the country he deserves his accolades.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Well if you want to comment on Luke and Luck in the same thread, you have to expect difficulties for the multiple mommy's-keyboard entity.  It's like trying to read a foreign language and changing one character, we'd all have trouble...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Kuechly leaving is not a forgone conclusion. He's 30 months out of high school. Many recruits come from  5th year prep schools and redshirt. Freshman Sean Sylvia is older  than Luke.He is  20 years old!!! He may want to stay for the college lifestyle, or to get bigger, faster, stronger.Many guys are drafted at 23, 24. Look at Vollmer, Wilhite, Kaczur (Patriots,)All were in their mid 20's when selected.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Guess it's BC hack day with all the Conte religious annoyed on their shut out of the bowling season. Need to realize at UND we will be fulfilled in making it four in a row come Fall 2012. Hopefully, BC's  illustrious Athletic Depatment, if you call it that, get's it house in order with Spazzoo and Flippo and these "Cracker Jack Awards' to the obsolete will have a little more meaning!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

We fully support Spazoo at UND, he keeps the BC losing tradition in tact! As for Luke K weak competition, not SEC caliber!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Good point on Luke's age, didn't realize he was so young.  That said, he's a fool to stay.  I don't think he is a lock to be a starter in the NFL due to his lack of size and if I were him I'd jump at the $$$ before I got injured while having to make 85% of the tackles for this terrible team.

NDKing, either engage in a debate on how ND football is the joke of the country or shut up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Please let Spazz stay he offers the best chance for Blaudschaun to continue to stay off the 8.6% unemployment roles! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

What's wrong with Kuechly's size?   6' 3''  240..  He'll  be 250 in 18 months.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I don't belive what he's listed at.  No way he is 6'3".  Herzlich is much taller and is 6'4".  And I also don't belive he is 240.  He's closer to 6'1", 220. 

Put him side by side to other middle linebackers and he's smaller. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]I don't belive what he's listed at.  No way he is 6'3".  Herzlich is much taller and is 6'4".  And I also don't belive he is 240.  He's closer to 6'1", 220.  Put him side by side to other middle linebackers and he's smaller. 
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

All hype, no size and another free agent practice squad geek!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Luke K leaves while Spaz stays : All hype, no size and another free agent practice squad geek!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

You are really the dumbest person on here.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

a more days in first place award is more appropriate honor to be bestowed on the illustrious season BC achieved!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Luke K leaves while Spaz stays : You are really the dumbest person on here.....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Dumbest poster award has to be a tie between whr, cheerio, ndqueen, and postingking

All are the same person and none of the identitites can state a coherent thought in readable English

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Luke K leaves while Spaz stays : All hype, no size and another free agent practice squad geek!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

People say similar things about you - all hot air and no brain

Oh by the way, here's a story about one of your ND football heroes

RUDY IS A FRAUD AND A BIG TIME SCAMMER!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2011/12/16/sec-says-rudy-ruettiger-is-a-stock-scammer/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Big day for BC Basketball our Accounting majors from Smithfield, RI, pretenders to Division 1 play, are at Conte for the big time Exhibition game!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Not a good picture of Mel.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from spike7377. Show spike7377's posts

[QUOTE]Please do not compare this troll with Andrew Luck! You are a delusional troll! Put a period on BC football 2011 and end the season. BC sucked at 4-8; enjoy the Cracker Jack Awards for Spazzoo & all of the misfits sitting at home on the couch watching the Bowl games where the accomplished succeeded on the Grid Iron in 2011!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Luck the no arm wonder. Most overrated player in college football. Will be exposed big time in the pros.