March Madness Talk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

March Madness Talk

Cannot wait to fill out the brackets.

everytime I say I think a team is legit to win it all they lose a horrible game and make me re-think it.. Arizona, then they lost Ashley. Syracuse, turning into an inconsistent squad. Duke, normally hate Duke forever but I love Jabari and want the Celts to get him so bad, but they lose to freakin Wake.

so I still have no clue who the real contenders could be this year.. I dont trust UF yet either, SEC is a joke conference with only Kentucky

I really want to put Uconn far but cant with the way they play inconsistent ball. really think that Napier, Boatright and Daniels could get hot though and make a legit run..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: March Madness Talk

Gipper, Your Leprechauns will definitely be dancing the Irish jig next Monday, St. Patrick'sDay, at the Blarney Stone on Wayne St. in scenic downtown South Bend.
    Your're like the 99% of Notre Dame "fans" who couldn't get into Notre Dame and couldn't find South Bend on a map. On second thought, why would you want to?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Really don't see the ACC going deep, unless the likes of BC getting a some play ground time with the Big Boys in the ACC Tourney.

Perhaps 4 teams from the ACC, and the little doggie up in the Frozen Tundra can end his chirping and concentrate on the little widget he so rightfully displays when he posts. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

everytime I say I think a team is legit to win it all they lose a horrible game and make me re-think it.. Arizona, then they lost Ashley. Syracuse, turning into an inconsistent squad. Duke, normally hate Duke forever but I love Jabari and want the Celts to get him so bad, but they lose to freakin Wake.

so I still have no clue who the real contenders could be this year.. I dont trust UF yet either, SEC is a joke conference with only Kentucky

I really want to put Uconn far but cant with the way they play inconsistent ball. really think that Napier, Boatright and Daniels could get hot though and make a legit run..

[/QUOTE]

Are you taking over from Dickey V, or Digger Phelps?  Personnally,  I like Bruce Pearle even though he's a moron from BC that got booted from TN doing what BC does best cheat, pulling the Bill Belichick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you taking over from Dickey V, or Digger Phelps?  Personnally,  I like Bruce Pearle even though he's a moron from BC that got booted from TN doing what BC does best cheat, pulling the Bill Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

whats this even mean?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Really don't see the ACC going deep, unless the likes of BC getting a some play ground time with the Big Boys in the ACC Tourney.

Perhaps 4 teams from the ACC, and the little doggie up in the Frozen Tundra can end his chirping and concentrate on the little widget he so rightfully displays when he posts. 

[/QUOTE]

Cuse and Duke can beat most I think. not safe title guesses but elite 8, final 4 sure

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Traveler, USC is 11-20 overall, 2-16 in a weak Pac-12. Go Trojans. And speaking of cheating, do you remember Reggie Bush, Pete Carroll, Lane Kiffin, OJ Mayo, and how about everybody's hero OJ? Please don't mention cheating again. Here it is, in case you forgot:
    As a result of sanctions issued by both USC and the NCAA, the Trojan athletic program received some of the harshest penalties ever meted out to a Division 1 program. The football team was forced to vacate the final two wins of its 2004 national championship season, as well as all of its wins in 2005. It was also banned from bowl games in both 2010 and 2011 and was docked 30 scholarships over three years. The basketball team gave up all of its wins from the 2007-08 season and sat out postseason play in 2010. The NCAA accepted USC's earlier elimination of its wins between November 2006 and May 2009 and did not sanction the team further.[1]
    Shortly after the NCAA handed out its penalties, the Football Writers Association of America announced it would no longer recognize the Trojans as its 2004 national champion.[5] In June 2011, the Bowl Championship Series stripped the Trojans of the 2004 BCS title (leaving Ohio State as the only non-Southern school with a BCS title), though the Associated Press still recognizes the Trojans as its national champions for 2004.
    Bush is the first person in the Heisman Trophy's history to give his trophy back to the Heisman Trust, and the 2005 season is the only one in the award's history for which there is no winner.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

's In response to Trojanfever's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes ... one would think BC would wake up in the recruitment of Black Athletes, as the school's reputation is wallowing so bad where no prospect  would ever consider the Beheads Coaches Institute there way to the NBA promise . Maybe Beckman, or Oreo Cookie is WonderBoy's ay of saying Status Quo is OK in Lilly White Chestnut Hill.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

Cuse and Duke can beat most I think. not safe title guesses but elite 8, final 4 sure

[/QUOTE]

No match for Wisconsin, Shockers, or Arizona nitwit... get your gonads out of the ACC!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Traveler, USC is 11-20 overall, 2-16 in a weak Pac-12. Go Trojans. And speaking of cheating, do you remember Reggie Bush, Pete Carroll, Lane Kiffin, OJ Mayo, and how about everybody's hero OJ? Please don't mention cheating again. Here it is, in case you forgot:
    As a result of sanctions issued by both USC and the NCAA, the Trojan athletic program received some of the harshest penalties ever meted out to a Division 1 program. The football team was forced to vacate the final two wins of its 2004 national championship season, as well as all of its wins in 2005. It was also banned from bowl games in both 2010 and 2011 and was docked 30 scholarships over three years. The basketball team gave up all of its wins from the 2007-08 season and sat out postseason play in 2010. The NCAA accepted USC's earlier elimination of its wins between November 2006 and May 2009 and did not sanction the team further.[1]
    Shortly after the NCAA handed out its penalties, the Football Writers Association of America announced it would no longer recognize the Trojans as its 2004 national champion.[5] In June 2011, the Bowl Championship Series stripped the Trojans of the 2004 BCS title (leaving Ohio State as the only non-Southern school with a BCS title), though the Associated Press still recognizes the Trojans as its national champions for 2004.
    Bush is the first person in the Heisman Trophy's history to give his trophy back to the Heisman Trust, and the 2005 season is the only one in the award's history for which there is no winner.

[/QUOTE]

Nice cut/paste moron... now go back to Mom's pasta Saturday night homer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No match for Wisconsin, Shockers, or Arizona nitwit... get your gonads out of the ACC!

[/QUOTE]

exactly elite 8 duke, zona, cuse, shockers etc. they all can make it but not Wisconson that team loses every single big game it plays. I dont kknow what pipe you are on. they wont get past sweet 16

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Shockers wont make it past sweet 16.

straight guess but I just think they are overrated

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

exactly elite 8 duke, zona, cuse, shockers etc. they all can make it but not Wisconson that team loses every single big game it plays. I dont kknow what pipe you are on. they wont get past sweet 16

[/QUOTE]

i believe your overlooking a mighty good Cincy team Joe, and what about Louisville?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Florida is looking quite formidable after dismantling Kentucky to go 16-0 in the SEC.  Granted that conference is a shell of it's former self, but that core of Seniors has gone to 3 straight Elite 8's.  

[/QUOTE]

BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

You're quite right about Louisville, Cheery. After 1281 posts, you finally add a comment that makes sense. Louisville 81 - Storrs Aggie 48!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Could it be the above arm chair little existence in this medicore town of Collegiate sports is expressing himself as a lost soul, and dangling from the black hole where he cannot ascertain self-satisfaction with his miserable life?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

While the geography in this section of the Country is banned from March Madness, with the exception of the Almighty of  Collegiate Sports, HARVARD we show no self- respect to an Institution which has exhibited greatness in academia, and collegiate Sports dating as far back as one can possibly determined?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to postingking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While the geography in this section of the Country is banned from March Madness, with the exception of the Almighty of  Collegiate Sports, HARVARD we show no self- respect to an Institution which has exhibited greatness in academia, and collegiate Sports dating as far back as one can possibly determined?

[/QUOTE]
    Like your alter ego Cheery, you speak nonsense. "Forgive my nonsense, but I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense." - Robert Frost. You're forgiven, but try to make a non-nonsense comment about college sports, or if you're not interested in the topic, then F**K OFF.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i believe your overlooking a mighty good Cincy team Joe, and what about Louisville?

[/QUOTE]

I named 4 teams for my elite 8!

Cincy is ok, depends on the bracket they fall in imo. They could go far or lose a round of 32 matchup..

Louisville of course is a threat too not overlooking them

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

After this weekend I continue to see that no one team is a legit 'favorite'

UF struggles vs. SEC opponets and Witchita State is a huge ?

Brackets will be very interesting this year

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

It won't be Boston College as they provide much gas and wind again ... look for the firing with WonderBoy and no worthy recruits coing BC way come 2015...

Happy Trails trolls, and loving each minute of it!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Florida is looking quite formidable after dismantling Kentucky to go 16-0 in the SEC.  Granted that conference is a shell of it's former self, but that core of Seniors has gone to 3 straight Elite 8's.  

[/QUOTE]

73 Arrests at Zombie MASS University... can't play FBS Football but they sure can PARTY!!!! 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts