NC State Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Questions for LP

1. Name five schools that have had less "turnover" than BC for men's football and basketball going back to 1997.

2. Name five schools tht have "fired" less coaches thatn BC for men's football and basketball going to back to 1997.

3. Name five schools that have "forced out" less coaches than BC for men's football and basketball going back to 1997?

4. Name ten schools that have had less "turnover" than BC for men's football and basketball going back to 1997.

5. Name ten schools tht have "fired" less coaches thatn BC for men's football and basketball going to back to 1997.

6. Name ten schools that have "forced out" less coaches than BC for men's football and basketball going back to 1997?

You cant do it because

A.) You don't know what you are talking about
    B.) There are no schools that meet the above criteria.

There are over 120 schools that play D1 football and men's basketball. And you can't name five that prove your argument.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Re: NC State Game

In Response to Re: NC State Game:
    ISorry, lads, but BCI has a record under one "president" that no other school can match - luckily for those schools, by the way. Every coach but one dismissed or forced out.
    Posted by Longputter

How about Notre Dame?

Every men's football and basketball coach fired or forced out?

Davie - fired!
    Willingham - fired!
    Weis - fired!

John MacLeoad - forced to resign
    Matt Doehrty - forced to resign

Please explain away what happend at ND with what happend at BC?

You literally seem to have zero understanding of college sports in regards to coaching turnover.

Anyone who claims that BC fires/forces out coaches at a rate that is unprecedendted has almost no knowledge of college sports.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from loongputter. Show loongputter's posts

Sorry again lads.  Clearly it is I who needs to "get a grip."  When I tire of dismissing the facts that others post, I simply move to insulting them.  

It's one of the tricks I learned at klan camp.

oh dear.......oh dear........there i go again.........really it isn't me.....its the Alzheimer's.

What other excuse could explain my thinking this imitation is flattery.
    What other excuse could explain taking joy in watching "my" team lose.
    What other excuse could explain the consistent drivel that I post here.

Please, please don't hate me for the racist passive aggressive coward that I am.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Behead Coaches Institute (nee BC): 
    • Where the minorities continue to get too much aid
    • Where the military continues to recruit on campus
    • Where hypocrisy is uncommon and racist like me are not welcome
    Restore its honor.  

Make the two changes necessary to do so and hire any racist to replace the men in charge like:

me or;
    me or; 
    me

For here all are one,
    And their hearts are true,
    But i could not get laid,
    So i will smear you...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssn710eagle. Show ssn710eagle's posts

What is so transfixing about watching a train wreck? It seems to be deeply ingrained in the human psyche for some reason.  I bring that up b/c I can't fathom why I just read all these LP posts.  He is a pathetic train wreck.

Also, I don't think I've read anything recently that's more smug and offensive than LP's comparison of Fr Leahy to Kim Jong Il (the "dear leader").  I hereby propose LP goes to live in the people's republic for a while and see if he changes his tune.

Smug. Offensive. Pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Dude, what a loser he is.  It's not even worth it.  I showed him an actual written article with the words "Jim O'Brien QUIT" and his only come back to say its not true.  He's offer no actual proof. 

It's not even fun to debate with him as he simply makes up a point and makes up his own facts to prove it. 

The only satisfaction I get is knowing almost for certain that his life must absolutley s*ck.  Even those golf buddies he has argue who has to share a cart with him as no one wants to listen to his mindless fantasy drivel. 

So you see LP, while we are paying to see a team we support whether good or bad, you are home.  alone...angry...upset...blaming everyone but yourself.  enjoy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Now that said, as bad as BC has looked, and it's bad.  really bad.  I think there is small reason for hope.  They are young.  Very young.  Something like 23 frosh and sophs. 

My only with is we get a little bit younger with the O-coordinator.  Seems like a nice guy, but he has done zero to develop any QBs since he's been here.  Time to upgrade there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

In Response to Re: NC State Game:
    If you think Dan Henning and Jim O'Brien were not dismissed, you probably also believe that the deceased voters of Cook County did not not decide the 1960 Presidential Election.

Just noticed this -

LP Wrong again.

Every single person in Illinois could have voted for Richard Nixon and John Kennedy would still have been President.

Ever hear of the electoral college?

Kennedy won 298 electoral votes.
    Nixon had 220

Illinois was worth 27.

298-27=271 for Kennedy
    220+27=247 for Nixon

19 electoral college voters went for other candidates

LP, wrong again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

All,

Whether it is the sport program or the school itself LP does not acknowledge the facts.  He goes on about the "abysmal" giving of the BC alumni yet it is better than a significant number of schools.  According to US News it ranks 29th in alumni giving among National Universities.

The school has 31 NCAA sports teams.  The average SAT score has been going up.  They have more applicants than all the schools in the Ivy League, except Cornell now that has substantially more undergraduates.

He has advocated for putting in priests that are older than Fr. Monan to be the new president.  His list of names of people to run things at the school is a joke.

I go back to what I have said in the past, he is an internet troll who says things to provoke discussion.  He does not shed any actual light on things.  His favorite holiday is Festivus because it calls for "an airing of the grievances".  He thinks it is celebrated every day and as such we get his rants on this message board.

So, back to the matter at hand.  Skinner and TOB had great tenures at BC.  That is how each became the winningest coaches in BC's history . . . along with seasons that were longer and included more games.  While I did not like it I understand the firing of Skinner.  It appears the school needed a change.

So, ignore the fact that LP is wrong.  He is too vain to admit it.  Let us all move on to other topics like the women's soccer team or the men's hockey team.  I also like what I see in the recruiting for the basketball team.

Sections
Shortcuts