ND blown out by Bama 42-14! NDQueen left balling!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

ND blown out by Bama 42-14! NDQueen left balling!

Manti Te'o

Overhyped losers couldn't do anything to stop a championship team on the big stage!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Re: ND blown out by Bama 42-14! NDQueen left balling!

In response to SylvesterMexicano's comment:

Manti Te'o

Overhyped losers couldn't do anything to stop a championship team on the big stage!

Well, if he's balling, I'd feel envious ... on the other hand, if he's baWling, I'd be a little sympathetic!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Good thing their the Fathers' of the Holy Cross, and not the Jesuits .. Brent Musburger would be commenting on the other Gender ....

UCONN  surging!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Good thing their the Fathers' of the Holy Cross, and not the Jesuits .. Brent Musburger would be commenting on the other Gender ....

UCONN  surging!!!!!

Yawn!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to LOTHAR43's comment:

Well, if he's balling, I'd feel envious ... on the other hand, if he's baWling, I'd be a little sympathetic!

What I always thought about Catholic Universities in athletics... they leave it all at the altar, and not in the real world!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

In response to LOTHAR43's comment:

What I always thought about Catholic Universities in athletics... they leave it all at the altar, and not in the real world!

"I always thought"
    Great oxymoron - "Cheeroh thought"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Come down to DIXIE and we'll Skin some Yankee Cats' for who believe they can play the game of Football.  The difference is in Alabama football rules, and up there in Creamy Nugget Land little boys believe they can play with men.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Come down to DIXIE and we'll Skin some Yankee Cats' for who believe they can play the game of Football.  The difference is in Alabama football rules, and up there in Creamy Nugget Land little boys believe they can play with men.

So what do you do for fun between January and September?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Who's this "we"?  Are you playing for one of the SEC teams?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Hey NDqueen...hello..hello...bueller...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to trbow's comment:

Who's this "we"?  Are you playing for one of the SEC teams?

Kindly reminder for you shut-ins from Boston, and the Northeast; don't ever play in the SEC paddy wags football is a disgrace to D1 football meaning. Better off  to concentrate on Hop Scotch, when it comes to the Grid Iron. Please make sure you all little boys curtsy when you mention Alabama football in the future.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Hope you all love the TV commentary on the Beauty Queens in Dixie, Heffer City, or Walmart specials in Boston?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Hope you all love the TV commentary on the Beauty Queens in Dixie, Heffer City, or Walmart specials in Boston?

Isn't Walmart headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas? I believe that's in Dixie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Something you folks will never see playing flag football in the land of the abyss!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Something you folks will never see playing flag football in the land of the abyss!

This gives new meaning to the word ostentatious. Thankfully, we won the War.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

In response to indians1948's comment:

Spring Football probably covers most of that gap.   Catfish season fills in the rest.  Beer in one hand,  and your, um, rod,  in the other while you talk about football.  It's a heckuva way to live. 

Yah, but we can play D1 football and do not pretend we're girls out there in Catholic Conference USA with thongs instead of jock straps. 

Did you know that Nick Saban is a devout Roman Catholic and attends Mass before every game? Does Nick sport a thong or a jockstrap? Nick would be proud of you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Spring Football probably covers most of that gap.   Catfish season fills in the rest.  Beer in one hand,  and your, um, rod,  in the other while you talk about football.  It's a heckuva way to live. 

Yah, but we can play D1 football and do not pretend we're girls out there in Catholic Conference USA with thongs instead of jock straps. 

Did you know that Nick Saban is a devout Roman Catholic and attends Mass before every game? Does Nick sport a thong or a jockstrap? Nick would be proud of you.

Constructive criticism is about finding something good and positive to soften the blow to the real critique of what really went on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[/QUOTE]

Constructive criticism is about finding something good and positive to soften the blow to the real critique of what really went on.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, please share  that idea with your friends who can't find a way to add positive comments or useful contirbutions.  Unlike their posts, yur hijacked quotes are at least entertaining and contributory.  Thank you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Would think the above could look in the mirror and ask himself, I am going to post, or am I going to break foul wind today! This would be the question on the much annotated articulation of having the last word moron!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Would think the above could look in the mirror and ask himself, I am going to post, or am I going to break foul wind today! This would be the question on the much annotated articulation of having the last word moron!

What did you do with your "whr" identity?

We haven't heard from him in awhile - not that it matters since it's all the same blather.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Foul words is but foul wind, and foul wind is but foul breath, and foul breath is noisome.
        - Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing

Methinks thou shouldst stifle thine own foul, noisome words, Sailman 2, lest thou makest even a bigger fool of thyself. Whatever happened to Sailman1?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

UCONN back in the drivers seat ... sorry UND King the mighty whipped up on your girls at South Bend ... Now if the PATS lose, with Buffoon College loss in the deep South as expected, with no answer to C.J Harris, the weekend is a triple success!

Shabazz Napier sparks UConn to upset of No. 17 Notre Dame.

They'™re tough. They stick together. They ha™ve been working extremely hard in practice, they ha™ve been taking heed of our coaching, Ollie said of his charges. One thing I can call this group: they are resilient. We just knew it was going to be a big opportunity, a big challenge. And we played big throughout the game.

It only gets better at UCONN....

Amida Brimah, a 6-foot-11 Class of 2013 shot-blocker from Archbishop Coleman Carroll High in Miami, will make an official visit to UConn this weekend. He will take in the Huskies™ nationally televised bout with Louisville Monday night at the XL Center.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Foul words is but foul wind, and foul wind is but foul breath, and foul breath is noisome.
        - Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing

Methinks thou shouldst stifle thine own foul, noisome words, Sailman 2, lest thou makest even a bigger fool of thyself. Whatever happened to Sailman1?

Awesome stuff man, great work. Oh that was priceless LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts