ND blown out by Bama 42-14! NDQueen left balling!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: ND blown out by Bama 42-14! NDQueen left balling!

Loved clueless Wonder Boy reaction to the Duke loss when he faces them at the CONTE GYM in about a week? DAH DAh dah dah... Cornell Coaching troll at his best ... Looks as if an NIT invite is slipping away!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Loved clueless Wonder Boy reaction to the Duke loss when he faces them at the CONTE GYM in about a week? DAH DAh dah dah... Cornell Coaching troll at his best ... Looks as if an NIT invite is slipping away!

[/QUOTE]
    UConn banned from postseason in 2013 due to poor academic standing! DOH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

UCONN back in the drivers seat ... sorry UND King the mighty whipped up on your girls at South Bend ... Now if the PATS lose, with Buffoon College loss in the deep South as expected, with no answer to C.J Harris, the weekend is a triple success!

Shabazz Napier sparks UConn to upset of No. 17 Notre Dame.

They'™re tough. They stick together. They ha™ve been working extremely hard in practice, they ha™ve been taking heed of our coaching, Ollie said of his charges. One thing I can call this group: they are resilient. We just knew it was going to be a big opportunity, a big challenge. And we played big throughout the game.

It only gets better at UCONN....

Amida Brimah, a 6-foot-11 Class of 2013 shot-blocker from Archbishop Coleman Carroll High in Miami, will make an official visit to UConn this weekend. He will take in the Huskies™ nationally televised bout with Louisville Monday night at the XL Center.  

[/QUOTE]

Will meet again in Storrs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

UCONN back in the drivers seat ... sorry UND King the mighty whipped up on your girls at South Bend ... Now if the PATS lose, with Buffoon College loss in the deep South as expected, with no answer to C.J Harris, the weekend is a triple success!

Shabazz Napier sparks UConn to upset of No. 17 Notre Dame.

They'™re tough. They stick together. They ha™ve been working extremely hard in practice, they ha™ve been taking heed of our coaching, Ollie said of his charges. One thing I can call this group: they are resilient. We just knew it was going to be a big opportunity, a big challenge. And we played big throughout the game.

It only gets better at UCONN....

Amida Brimah, a 6-foot-11 Class of 2013 shot-blocker from Archbishop Coleman Carroll High in Miami, will make an official visit to UConn this weekend. He will take in the Huskies™ nationally televised bout with Louisville Monday night at the XL Center.  

[/QUOTE]

Will meet again in Storrs!

[/QUOTE]
    Gee, I must have missed this one. What network carried it?
    UConn banned from postseason in 2013 due to poor academic standing! DOH!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mr.    42 - 14   is back!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Cheeroh, so sorry your weekend was ruined with the Pats win, and you're probably a Michigan fan, too, so it was great to see the Buckeyes knock off the unbeaten Wolverines. In addition, the Atlanta Falcons, led by BC alum Matt Ryan, also won. It was a pleasure to watch him interviewed post-game by the lovely Lesley Visser, another BC grad, and then tune in to the Golden Globe Awards, hosted by Amy Pohler, yet another BC alum. And poor Yukon, banned from the postseason in 2013 due to poor academic standing! DOH!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

It's fitting that most of the catholic institutions faulter when the opportunity comes in matching talents on the hardwood, or grid iron, with public higher education schools. Noted Notre Dame was humiliated on the grid iron by a public University, and the final AP rankings disclosed the publics' were far superior, than the obsecure private catholic institutions, which there were none ranked. This says much about the future in Divison 1 sports on what lies ahead for catholic institutions. More uncertainty as to their credibility nationally. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Would *****Scout black athlete pick a Catholic institution, from the hot bed high school program?  In the states of Alabama, Florida, Texas, and Louisana, whose high school programs excel on the grid iron, not one of the premier recruits in the 2013 class picked a D1 Catholic institution for consideration.

Conclusion; BC and ND are like the GRONK, always a shotfall in their injury prone appearance on the grid iron and are subject to failure.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Typical catholic institution with many short falls with delusions of gradeur!

The truth shall set you free for the future.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Would it be politically incorrect to reinstate the Inquisition?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree, even a 3rd quartile public university UMASS takes down Fordham, another obsecure Jesuit school in a scrub Division 1 game.

Gronk is a bust steps on the field and he's dead Man walking ... can party hardy with the strippers however,  in the off season. All talk as Buffoon College he was a bust at Arizona where he always on rest and relaxation.

UCONN is surging ... and it is a Public University!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like 82 confirmed things for us.  Football has been berry, berry good to him.  I can't wait until June for catfish season to open:  82, do you recommend velveeta cheese,  or do you make your own custom stink bait?  

[/QUOTE]

SEC is NFL caliber football... predict 9 Alabama players to be 1st round selections. PATS should draft up to get one of their four O-Line players which are all studs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree, even a 3rd quartile public university UMASS takes down Fordham, another obsecure Jesuit school in a scrub Division 1 game.

Gronk is a bust steps on the field and he's dead Man walking ... can party hardy with the strippers however,  in the off season. All talk as Buffoon College he was a bust at Arizona where he always on rest and relaxation.

UCONN is surging ... and it is a Public University!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Yukon banned from postseason in 2013 due to poor academic standing! DOH! It IS a public university, and they have as many players from Germany (3) as they do from Connecticut. They have to go out of the country to upgrade their academics. What a rip-off of the taxpaying citizens of Connecticut.
    P.S. There are 3 obsecure (sic) Jesuit Universities in this week's top 25.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

here we go again, civility is not your virtue ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Oh, excuse me. Let's all just be nice then, starting with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment: [QUOTE]

Looks like 82 confirmed things for us.  Football has been berry, berry good to him.  I can't wait until June for catfish season to open:  82, do you recommend velveeta cheese,  or do you make your own custom stink bait?  [/QUOTE]

SEC is NFL caliber football... predict 9 Alabama players to be 1st round selections. PATS should draft up to get one of their four O-Line players which are all studs. [/QUOTE]

Did you forget to log out of Cherry Ho and log back in as WHR/AirBorne ?

What's wrong with talking up the mighty Huskies Oline ? Haven't a bunch of their lineman made it the pros ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Lot's of unemployed on the blog today, can't wait for Congress to reduce the debt ceiling!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Oh, excuse me. Let's all just be nice then, starting with you.

[/QUOTE]

You've been on the blog all day, do you WORK?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

No matter how hard I try I can't stay away from this lunacy for very long. There are things in life that are so incredibly stupid, they become funny.

I never saw anyone misspell obscure the way whr / cheeroh / sailman and all his other identities do. Solid proof that they are all the same person

SanDog is right - cheerio sometimes gets the cheerio and 82ab (Dixie) identities confused when he talks about the SEC. Is North Carolina really the DEEP South? Who knew

indian48 - you're too nice. You try to talk logic with these morons. It's a waste

The guy saying Gronk is a bust is the same guy that said Kuechly's stats were padded at BC and he would never make it in the NFL. I guess the NFL is also padding his stats too since he led the league in tackles this year.

Excuse me while I try to deal with my shotfalls, delusions of gradeur and uncertainty about BCs  credibility nationally

Too funny!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

No matter how hard I try I can't stay away from this lunacy for very long. There are things in life that are so incredibly stupid, they become funny.

I never saw anyone misspell obscure the way whr / cheeroh / sailman and all his other identities do. Solid proof that they are all the same person

SanDog is right - cheerio sometimes gets the cheerio and 82ab (Dixie) identities confused when he talks about the SEC. Is North Carolina really the DEEP South? Who knew

indian48 - you're too nice. You try to talk logic with these morons. It's a waste

The guy saying Gronk is a bust is the same guy that said Kuechly's stats were padded at BC and he would never make it in the NFL. I guess the NFL is also padding his stats too since he led the league in tackles this year.

Excuse me while I try to deal with my shotfalls, delusions of gradeur and uncertainty about BCs  credibility nationally

Too funny!

[/QUOTE]

Another unemployed moron who needs to have the last word?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

Another unemployed moron who needs to have the last word?

[/QUOTE]

I have to assume you're referring to yourself. Go to this link, and scroll down the column labelled "Latest Post"

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/college/general/100/1310

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Dawg: awesome stuff man great work... BC subway grad by way of Mattapan?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Buffoon College's ScreenName's in HEAT after Homeroom dismissed!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Q: What do Eddy Lacy, T.J. Yeldon, and Lennay Kekua have in common?
    A: Manti never got his arms around any of them.

Sections
Shortcuts