Not even a one paragraph article?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakeguy. Show lakeguy's posts

Not even a one paragraph article?

Many complain about the lack of big college sports here.  Is it any wonder?  I know that the Pats are hot, and the Sox just pulled off a great, winter, coup. 

But not even a one paragraph article about a 2 point game between BC and Providence??!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

Re: Not even a one paragraph article?

Lakeguy, just click on the one-paragraph blurb and it will open up the longer article that was published on the BC-Providence game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakeguy. Show lakeguy's posts

In Response to Re: Not even a one paragraph article?:
    [QUOTE]Lakeguy, just click on the one-paragraph blurb and it will open up the longer article that was published on the BC-Providence game.
    Posted by eaglebeagle1[/QUOTE]

Thanks eaglebeagle.  I saw the article later in the print edition of the Globe, and found the link now.  But when i looked yesterday, there was nothing on the main sports page, and when I clicked on "Colleges" at the top of the page, there was no obvious link. 

That was my point.  In most other major college venues, it would have been the lead story, and hunting would not have been required.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

In Response to Re: Not even a one paragraph article?:
    [QUOTE]Lakeguy, just click on the one-paragraph blurb and it will open up the longer article that was published on the BC-Providence game.
    Posted by eaglebeagle1[/QUOTE]

Two paragraphs. Who cares?