Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort

Gentlemen,

While I admire your spirit and your integrity, you need to stop engaging with LP.

At one point, I thought he was misguided at best.

At this point, the only explanation is that he is someone suffering from severe mental illness. You wouldn't try to debate with a crazed, dirty, homeless  person on the sidewalk railing against Fr. Leahy, would you? Why do you do it online?

Whr, cheeroh and googleboy are literally lacking in education. (I always thought that whr was a kid, but just checked out his signature. He has been on these boards for six year. He is not a kid, just an illiterate.)

LP is literate. He is just not rational. His rants aren't just someone being a troll, he is literarly lacking in sanity. It is one thing to hate BC.  It is another to be crazy. You can debate with someone who hates BC. You can't debate with  someone who is crazy.

His posts literally make no sense. BC is Catholic in Name only...yet President Obama should be President. BC's alumni giving rate is a sign of hostility by the BC community to Fr. Leay, but the new President should be Fr. Linnane...President of a school that has a lower alumni giving rate. The Basketball team has very good recruiting class, better attendance than the year before and more wins than the year before....yet is in free fall.  BC has achieved its highest USNW ranking ever, highest number of undergrad applications, highest quality (SAT, class rankings), largest endowment, highest athletic revenue...yet Fr. Leahy's Presidency is a failure. An alumni giving rate equal or better to what it was under Fr. Monan...and so on and so on....

He is not someone who hates Boston College. He is a someone who has serious mental health issues.

So why do you keep engaging him? Just stop.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

Re: Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort

In Response to Re: Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort :
    Posted by gspBison[/QUOTE]

The Great Gatzby has articulated what we should follow. LP's favorite historical figure is Hitler; the bigger the lie (fb "scandal") the more you emphasize that fiction. Let's see if we can restore some sanity to these discussions. Ever to Excel!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I cannot argue with anything you've said.  I don't know why I continue to do it, there is no point.

Let's try and get some open honest debates going......I had one about not giving to BC and my reasons why, but the guy I was debating against threw a hissy fit and quit.  But I am open to any and all opinions as long as they are as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Gatz, Bison,

Agreed.  Putting him back on ignore.  He has nothing to add, just a bitter person who can no longer see things rationally.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I am failing at this btw

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

actually I have decided to post and repost and repost my questions again and again.  It requires little effort and is worthy of what LP is dishing out in his sig

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

[QUOTE]I am failing at this btw
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that "we" would consistently ignore Longsputter's insane rantings? MoMo, he keeps pulling you in & you're too much of a sucker to resist.
    Who cares how many walk-ons a coach is forced to use?
    Any rational fan would give a new coach some time to recruit & then he can be criticized on his results, not his predecessor.
    As far as your well-publicized wish not to contibute to BC (joining the 74% of alums equally handicapped) so be it; your preference duh sports et des pauvres en Haiti!
    A little personal discipline will help & this time no "hissy fits!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort : The Great Gatzby has articulated what we should follow. LP's favorite historical figure is Hitler; the bigger the lie (fb "scandal") the more you emphasize that fiction. Let's see if we can restore some sanity to these discussions. Ever to Excel!

It would be better for you to shut up while your behind.

My theory is LP is a graduate of Harvard, and you idiots are just suckers in his big bad spider web  acknowledging you do not have the acumen in understanding your being set up. Seems apparent the Great Gatzby should take a lesson from F. Scott, he'll never get out of East Egg, and prone to be a want-a-be never achieving greatness in West Egg. Kind of reminds me of BC Basketball program ... tools for Tobacco Row to beat up on ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

Air Borne: Like so many viruses; seriously doubt Longsputter is a Cantabrigian. They would have more sense than to chime in on the Eagle Network.
    In terms of "acumen", at the very least your typist (Mom?) should know the difference between "your" & "you're" if she's discerning at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort : I was under the impression that "we" would consistently ignore Longsputter's insane rantings? MoMo, he keeps pulling you in & you're too much of a sucker to resist. Who cares how many walk-ons a coach is forced to use? Any rational fan would give a new coach some time to recruit & then he can be criticized on his results, not his predecessor. As far as your well-publicized wish not to contibute to BC (joining the 74% of alums equally handicapped) so be it; your preference duh sports et des pauvres en Haiti! A little personal discipline will help & this time no "hissy fits!"

Well you are right, I am too much of a sucker to resist.  I actually get some enjoyment out of watching him create his utter nonesense.  So keep on giving money to a rich school who cries poor, it's your mula.  Personally, once they lower the tuition inflation rate to the national inflation rate then maybe I'll consider.  In the meantime, I'll put my extra cash to actual good use.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter to ProvPats, Eagle79 and Momort : It would be better for you to shut up while your behind. My theory is LP is a graduate of Harvard, and you idiots are just suckers in his big bad spider web  acknowledging you do not have the acumen in understanding your being set up. Seems apparent the Great Gatzby should take a lesson from F. Scott, he'll never get out of East Egg, and prone to be a want-a-be never achieving greatness in West Egg. Kind of reminds me of BC Basketball program ... tools for Tobacco Row to beat up on ...
    Posted by 82ndAB[/QUOTE]

Still mad your side lost the Civil War huh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://bceagles.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/042811aaa.html

Kick off ignoring LP by getting to know incoming Frosh Eddie Odio...

Sections
Shortcuts