Pasqualoni vs Spaziani

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Pasqualoni vs Spaziani

One of the few decisions that will prove worse than the calculated risk known as "Spaz for head coach" will be the "digging up of Paul Pasqualoni" to coach Uconn. 

BC played another horrible game vs Maryland, but luckily, the opponent was even more incompetent, while Uconn reaffirmed that it's an embarassment to eastern football.

Which day will leave a longer legacy of regret at its institution?

UConn unearths a grave

BC goes limp

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardout. Show hardout's posts

Re: Pasqualoni vs Spaziani

Neither BC or Maryland are very good teams this year but BC's play was improved. BC is clearly in a down cycle but they did not play horrible.  They in fact have a very good chance to beat Florida State at Chestnut Hill this Thursday night. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Let's see what the Notre Dame/Maryland over/under will be at FedEx Field. Notre Dame +36 points: Take the points + ...   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeeH. Show DeeH's posts

Both Pasqualoni and Edsall were horrendous hires for the respective programs.  Spaziani may have made more sense initially but has very rapidly proven to be a mistake.  BC will no way beat FSU.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In Response to Re: Pasqualoni vs Spaziani:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Pasqualoni vs Spaziani : I thought losing to Duke football was worse than losing to Pitt at Pitt 35-20.  however I do agree both coach Pasq and Spaz are BOTH awful.  no idea why uconn hired Pasq as he ran that 'Cuse program into the ground and he will do the same with uconn.  However, the big difference is the culture where Pasq can lose a few seasons and get the boot from Uconn while BC in their stubborn nature of "never being wrong" will keep their terrible coach year after year afraid to admit they were wrong.
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Donnn, I think you'll find the Spaz years to quietly terminate in December.  I think Pasq will get one more year.  Both moves were questionable.  Just debating which will have the more significant impact...think about it, BC was declining under Jags, his recruiting had failed early and often, and the way he left was ugly.  Spaz is a nice guy and all, but now serves as the closer to complete the debacle. 
    UConn was growing and improving under Edsall with significant recruiting successes, so why bring in Pasq to dig another grave?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Pasqualoni vs Spaziani:[QUOTE]Which day will leave a longer legacy of regret at its institution? Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

BC didn't have the depth to overcome not having Momah and Harris at the start that's recruiting. The Eagles could've won the Northwestern, Duke and VTech games but blew it. I could see BC getting into a bowl game next season with Rettig, Momah, Larmond, Kuechly, and possibly Harris coming back.

Cherry Ho's dawgs needed a good year for recruiting after their coaching change and didn't get it. Well at least they have basketball and women's soccer LoL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

1-Sam Dog "Brewin up some barf storm" --- is the biggest loser on the Internet. You post like a 10 year old Spaziani niece! LMAO!

2-Pasqualoni like Edsall had huge graduation losses last year.....ergo, Spazoo did not.

Ever look up Paul's record or Edsall's????.. Both made big boy bowls...

Tom O"Brien and Spazoo = 0?

Pasq won Big East titles and beat Miami!

TOB and SPAZ---- er...... try 0-8 in the Big East vs the Canes??

Pasq 43-27 when BC was -13.5 at home for the Fiesta bowl and a 4th string RB named Diamond Orange Ferri became legend and played both ways and destroyed the Spazoo defense with a few hundred and had a pick.

Try thinking before you post kids?

Pasq and Edsall will recruit and survive. Edsall lost all or most of his WR and offensive line.

BC HS prospects have told BC "no go with SPAZOO!"

Disaster now ongoing at the Heights?

Did you know that PUPPY DOG?

We get zero stars and low end talent now!!

4--TRBow --- Bingo on Spazoo termination, but the other stuff is ????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

Boy, you guys are really burning up your energies over these last few weeks of college football. Instead of enjoying some very good football(Not in the ACC or Big East) you chomp away "could have beens" all week. Either pay more attention to your job; get a job or sign up for some meaningful volunteer program...BC is going to do what it wants (Always has AND as a 1960 grad, I have substantial proof of that)..You know they will not bring on board some wiz kid out of the mid or far west. It will be someone who has been trailing along behind someone else; but seems to have the character they want on the sideline. Maybe they could get the Washington Redskin's owner (Snyder) in as a consultant. He has had amazing experience in destroying a franchise and a line of history down there...I'm sure he has some good names--maybe Norv Turner!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

SJ - ok, you're making some good points, but are living in the past on Pasq.  I was talking about today's Pasq, not the one form early in his Syr career, and I do mmean early.

As for Edsall, I said nothing bad about him, he left UC, he'll succeeed elswhere. not the issue.

Spaz will get a nice buyout.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

As an outsider looking at both schools, Pasq and Spaz both are bad coaches and both programs will be better with a different coach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Pasq got fired from the 'Cuse! Bring back Dr. Eddie Anderson about the same age as  joe pa!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Pasqualoni vs Spaziani:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Pasqualoni vs Spaziani : BC didn't have the depth to overcome not having Momah and Harris at the start that's recruiting. The Eagles could've won the Northwestern, Duke and VTech games but blew it. I could see BC getting into a bowl game next season with Rettig, Momah, Larmond, Kuechly, and possibly Harris coming back. Cherry Ho's dawgs needed a good year for recruiting after their coaching change and didn't get it. Well at least they have basketball and women's soccer LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

would of's, could of's, and shoulda's ... so that your excuse Dog man? Come right out and be specific for a change? Your like a willow tree you blow east, west, north south and in all directions!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

Sections
Shortcuts