Reflections on the UVA Win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Re: Reflections on the UVA Win!

In Response to Re: Reflections on the UVA Win!:
    ND boy is such a whimp.  He posts random nothing and refuses to have an actual conversation about ND football.  You know that program that still thinks it has a chance to be #1 when it hasn't been close in over 20 years....
    Posted by momort

Next year ND will return to Glory! (2011)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Momort,

You could have stopped at:

He posts random nothing and refuses to have an actual conversation . . .

Basically he is throwing rocks with out backing it up with facts.

There is no need for us to change the discussion over to ND, Rice or any other school.  Those should a separate threads and associated discussions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

I would also note that our friend LP has gone pretty quiet after he said that BC beat VT because of a letdown.  Seemed like an inconsistent argument coming from someone who said that Donahue had lost his team.

While much needs to be accomplished over the next few years the results this year have been encouraging.  Projected to finish 10th in the ACC and without some players who transferred elsewhere this team has performed well after many of them have had to change their style of play.

It will be interesting to see how well they do the rest of the way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I would also note that our friend LP has gone pretty quiet after he said that BC beat VT because of a letdown.  Seemed like an inconsistent argument coming from someone who said that Donahue had lost his team. While much needs to be accomplished over the next few years the results this year have been encouraging.  Projected to finish 10th in the ACC and without some players who transferred elsewhere this team has performed well after many of them have had to change their style of play. It will be interesting to see how well they do the rest of the way.
    Posted by Eagle79

I agree, I've said it before.  No matter what else happens, this team has done more this season than any logical rational informed person could have expected.  Yes, we will see how good Steve D is at recruiting which is the what every college coach ends up being judged on, but so far he's shown he can coach....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

I would also note that our friend LP has gone pretty quiet after he said that BC beat VT because of a letdown.  Seemed like an inconsistent argument coming from someone who said that Donahue had lost his team. While much needs to be accomplished over the next few years the results this year have been encouraging.  Projected to finish 10th in the ACC and without some players who transferred elsewhere this team has performed well after many of them have had to change their style of play. It will be interesting to see how well they do the rest of the way.
    Posted by Eagle79
    The game was televised where I live so I got to see the team for only the 2nd time this year.  OK, they were playing Wake but I was still impressed.  First thing that struck me was the disciplined style of play.  Yes, they  have the green light to shoot treys but they played intelligently for the most part as far as shot selection, passing and D.  Great energy by the players and Coach D, and even on TV I could sense the energy of the fans (near full house, if I got that right). Maybe getting rid of the symbols of the individualism of the past - names on jerseys, different headbands and sneakers- help set the tone of real TEAM play.  I didn't see any chest thumping or other self congratulatory stuff yesterday. Even the announcers commented on how much better they are playing compared with last year. No one expected much this year and as others have said this team has already exceeded expectations. I look forward to watching their continued development. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Still looking for BC? and, it's WF again, and again, and again!

The bubble bursts in Greensboro!

AP,USA Today & RPI ,#4 Big and only UND

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Yup, very happy with the way they finished.  They had some low moments this season, but I had mentioned earlier, let's see how they finish with everything on the line, and they've stepped it up.

I do like the fact that they play a disciplined style that's also free to shoot the three when open.  Also, they don't get baited into wild shots or foolish fouls.  I don't think they have the talent this year to go far, but it's great to see Donahue get his program in place. 

And ndkingofwhat - thanks for the pointless contribution.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

NDking, you are nothing but a big moster chicken sh*t.....

Let's talk ND football!  Come one, I am sure you are a fan.  Let's talk about it.  Nope, you don't want to?  What, why?  Because ND football is a national joke that everyone is in on but those who are ND fans?  Yah, I wouldn't want to talk about it if I were you either.  What's there to say?  ND football bl*ws

Sections
Shortcuts