Reggie Jackson Declares for NBA Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Reggie Jackson Declares for NBA Draft

This is for Mr. Substantive

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?

Facts are your friends not your enemies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Provpats,

Thanks for keeping the faith and requesting that LP actually provide a substantive response.  The trouble is the facts do not support him.  Thus the reason he does not and can not respond to facts on a number of fronts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Looks as if the situation is getting pretty lively out there on the wrong coast with all these assertions about the IRA and BC! Perhaps we should call in Wolfe Blitzer for the rest of the story on another BC cover up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Funny thing is Prov and Eagle, I've come up with multiple answers to his question about how many wins for next season.  To no one's surprise, he's ignored them. 

Going back to talking about actual sports, BC hoops and Steve D are in 'we shall see' area.  He's a good coach who cares and has the energy to try and get this program going again.  The question is, can he recruit the athletes to play his style in the ACC?

I was actually with an ex-player this weekend and asked him about skinner.  he had nothing but good things to say, but did say he was more a ceo.  the assistants did all of the coaching and when they left things got difficult.  he also said, and it made me laugh, that they used to have later practice times because skinner didn't want to wake up early!

And before LP gets all in a huff, no i will not reveal the name of the player.  But I will say he did really like skinner, he had no bad things to say......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo,

Perish the thought that you'd associate with someone who had good things to say about Coach Skinner!

Their practice times were no later than were ever held before at The Institute.
    Were you on campus, you would know that.

Keep on dreaming about how good things will be under Stevie Wonder.

And don't forget to rush to Conte for those platinum-priced seats for next season. You can also tailgate inside the arena, since they will have to close off 3/4 of the place to avoid yet another embarrassing year of empty seats by the gross.

Peace. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?

Facts are your friends not your enemies

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Jackson Declares for NBA Draft:
    In Response to Re: Reggie Jackson Declares for NBA Draft : Need to reassess your vision here Mr. 79 High School homeroom teacher .... LPs facts are beyond your intellect!
    Posted by whr

whr, were you dropped on your head as a baby?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Need to express my appreciation to all those who actually took the time out of their sad lives to verify my professional vitae. Actually, Brown was my safety school for ME but couldn't pony up the benjamins. For more insight on my vitae, now that BC has dropped out of the ACC baseball office pool, www.rice.edu  will offer you surfers more insight to the University while you are await your UB40 benefits!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Need to express my appreciation to all those who actually took the time out of their sad lives to verify my professional vitae. Actually, Brown was my safety school for ME  but couldn't pony up the benjamins. F or more insight on my vitae, now that BC has dropped out of the ACC baseball office pool, www.rice.edu   will offer you surfers more insight to the University while you are await your UB40 benefits!
    Posted by UofNDKing

You know NDKing, I've never said a word about you or to you other than asking you to engage me in a conversation about ND Football.  And you continue to cower and refuse.  So until then, nothing you say on here matters one bit as it's easy to throw stones when you ignore the shortfalls of your own team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

Need to express my appreciation to all those who actually took the time out of their sad lives to verify my professional vitae. Actually, Brown was my safety school for ME  but couldn't pony up the benjamins. F or more insight on my vitae, now that BC has dropped out of the ACC baseball office pool, www.rice.edu   will offer you surfers more insight to the University while you are await your UB40 benefits!
    Posted by UofNDKing

Not even slightly believable.

To go to Brown or Rice one has to write at a level beyond that of the MCAS failing level.

You do not.

You are a high-school educated (at best) manual laborer with multiple screen names who literally has nothing better to do than to create fake logins to bash not only BC but all Boston-related sports.

Your life would be better if you were an Oxy addict as I am sure are many of your friends and relatives.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Jackson Declares for NBA Draft : Not even slightly believable. To go to Brown or Rice one has to write at a level beyond that of the MCAS failing level. You do not. You are a high-school educated (at best) manual laborer with multiple screen names who literally has nothing better to do than to create fake logins to bash not only BC but all Boston-related sports. Your life would be better if you were an Oxy addict as I am sure are many of your friends and relatives.
    Posted by LongPotter

perhaps you should reach out beyond your triple decker in revere and come down Houston way and consider broadening your rants yankee doodle dandy?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Jackson Declares for NBA Draft : perhaps you should reach out beyond your triple decker in revere and come down Houston way and consider broadening your rants yankee doodle dandy?  
    Posted by UofNDKing

And still to much of a coward to debate ND football.....whimp

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Jackson Declares for NBA Draft : perhaps you should reach out beyond your triple decker in revere and come down Houston way and consider broadening your rants yankee doodle dandy?  
    Posted by UofNDKing

Ok, let's review. Here's your profile on Boston.com

http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1065c5a8fea59b6c2286db8f15aec131&plckUserId=1065c5a8fea59b6c2286db8f15aec131

It says you are from Lenox, MA. Now you say "Houston".

It says you are a Notre Dame grad. Now you say "Rice".

It also says your Boston Marthon time is 3:26.23

Well according to the BAA, there is only one finisher with a time of 3:26.2 He is Tim Walline (M46). Tim Walline is from Leawood, KS.

Which is it?

The real story is you wash dishes at the Warren Tavern and live in the projects in Charlestown.

You are not a college graduate as you lack the abilty to write that is possessed by college graduates. Stop wasting our time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCentralScrutinizer. Show TheCentralScrutinizer's posts

The closest UofNDKing came to Rice is the box of Uncle Ben's in his mom's pantry.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

You know, I think whr is LP without the signature.  Uses the same terminology and phraseology.

LongPotter,

The profile says UofNDKing went to ND and then to Rice for grad school.  He is from Lenox, MA.  I suspect his reference to Houston is because Rice is located there.  I suspect that he may have made up the profile considering his writing skills are not those of someone who has graduated from those two schools.  I suspect that he wishes he went to those two schools.

Finally, I suspect LP does not truly understand why many of us have him on ignore.  He claims to want to have dialog but when engaged in a dialog he runs the other way and starts a new thread where he starts up the same old rants.  He accuses us of being members of the "Uber Alles" crowd as if we only support BC in all its endeavors.  However, he forgets a couple of things, we are fans of the sports teams.  I suspect he has never actually looked up the term fan.  Further, if actually read what we wrote he would note that we have also criticized BC from time to time.  It is called a rational response not an irrational rant that fails to recognize facts or provide a facts in support of his response.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Eagle, how dare you.  How dare you come back with a well thought out rational response.  The nerve!

HA

As a prediction, anyone want to take the over/under on what time old angry man will use the phrase "better program" when referring to Emerson over BC??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

The IQ quotient rule has been determined for this blog and it is = STUPIDITY.

\frac{dF}{dx} = \frac{\partial F}{\partial x}.

Sections
Shortcuts