Ryan for BC AD?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Ryan for BC AD?

How about Bob Ryan for the BC AD job? He loves sports, he loves BC, and he can shmooze with anyone.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Ryan for BC AD?

In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Ryan for BC AD? : Real insipid start off discussion there "troll". Guess you are a Bunker Hill CC graduate after all!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

That why you hit the delete tab with 48 he knows nothing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : That why you hit the delete tab with 48 he knows nothing!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    Excellent comment dogboy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ryan for BC AD? : Real insipid start off discussion there "troll". Guess you are a Bunker Hill CC graduate after all!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    It's time to change your little icon, Tiger. The PGA is over. What's your alma mater?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

It's about time for the Cleveland Indians man to disappear his ESL needs remedial improvement!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Bob Ryan is the biggest blowhard in the industry.  He thinks HE is the story and I never understood why there were no other good sports shows on when the '"The Sports Reporters" show aired.    I wanted to watch Sportscenter and not these bumbling moronic reporters thinking they are intelligent go and on and on about nothing.  Lupica might even be worse than Ryan but it's too close to call. That being said, why not Flutie for AD?  He still lives local, not as spiteful as GDF and has to be smarter than GDF. 
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Donnnn, It's the pot calling the kettle black. Is there another bigger blowhard on these posts than thou, Sir Donnnn of Storrrrs? Talk about taking yourself too seriously. That being said, Ryan is not a reporter but a columnist, like an op-ed writer, whose job it is to deliver opinion and get people like us to react to it, which you obviously have. He expresses his opinions, you express yours. My favorite Ryanism is when he said that Mickey Curley was going to be the biggest recruiting coup in the history of college basketball. I called him on it and he said, "Hey, I took a shot." He's not always right, but he's interesting and often provocative. And it's only sports.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : Please don't tell him that, as Mike Barnacle, simply two BC blowhards at their best, know everything about everything! Small time Boston Village jerks from a Want-a-be College in Chestnut Hill.
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    Tiger, apparently summer school has not made you any wiser. It's BarnIcle with an I, not an A, and he graduated from that other University with Boston it its name on the eastern end of Comm Ave, not from BC. Now about that icon  ---  it IS time for a change. How 'bout the FedEx Cup?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : Donnnn, It's the pot calling the kettle black. Is there another bigger blowhard on these posts than thou? Talk about taking yourself too seriously. That being said, Ryan is not a reporter but a columnist, like an op-ed writer, whose job it is to deliver opinion and get people like us to react to it, which you obviously have. He expresses his opinions, you express yours. My favorite Ryanism is when he said that Mickey Curley was going to be the biggest recruiting coup in the history of college basketball. I called him on it and he said, "Hey, I took a shot." He's not always right, but he's interesting and often provocative. And it's only sports.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]
    The mistakes of the fool are known to the world, but not to himself. The mistakes of the wise man are known to himself, but not to the world.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : Tiger, apparently summer school has not made you any wiser. It's BarnIcle with an I, not an A, and he graduated from that other University with Boston it its name on the eastern end of Comm Ave, not from BC. Now about that icon  ---  it IS time for a change. How 'bout the FedEx Cup, or did you forget how to change it?

Who are a little wise the best fools be!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : The mistakes of the fool are known to the world, but not to himself. The mistakes of the wise man are known to himself, but not to the world.
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]
    Charles Caleb Colton was a very wise man, who unfortunately was reduced to poverty and committed suicide. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : Who are a little wise the best fools be!
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]
    Ol' Johnny Donne had a poetic catchphrase apropos to every occasion, even a sports blog.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

So many posters here really should cite their references or copy/paste sources...The quotes are a nice change of pace for p.king though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]So many posters here really should cite their references or copy/paste sources...The quotes are a nice change of pace for p.king though.
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]
     I fully agree, and 1948 should start referencing his BHCC vocabulary!
    He has not had an original thought since the Indians won the World Series.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Would all consider 1948 the after birth of a bad dream?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Bob Ryan is the biggest blowhard in the industry.  He thinks HE is the story and I never understood why there were no other good sports shows on when the '"The Sports Reporters" show aired.    I wanted to watch Sportscenter and not these bumbling moronic reporters thinking they are intelligent go and on and on about nothing.  Lupica might even be worse than Ryan but it's too close to call. That being said, why not Flutie for AD?  He still lives local, not as spiteful as GDF and has to be smarter than GDF. 
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Today's Globe says Dougie's moving to Florida - another deserting the ship?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : Today's Globe says Dougie's moving to Florida - another deserting the ship?
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

Talking about an irrelevant nobody!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : Today's Globe says Dougie's moving to Florida - another deserting the ship?
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself straightleg!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryan for BC AD? : Charles Caleb Colton was a very wise man, who unfortunately was reduced to poverty and committed suicide. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Sabathia stops Yanks' streak, beats Indians 3-1!

A TERRIBLE TEAM AS 1948, A TRUE TROLL KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING BUT CLOSET POOL.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts