Should BC continue to have a basketball program?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program?

In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program?:
    In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : If this makes you sleep at night, then please go ahead and believe what you wrote.  However your arrogant attitude is why BC is universally hated.  Instead of debating the points you try to convince yourself that people dislike BC because deep down they want to be a part of BC.  I understand the false bravado BC alum try to muster but it gets old/tiresome and we all see through it.  BC alums try to pat themselves on the back thinking they are part of an academic "elite" and their school is a "mini Ivy" yet nobody outside of BC thinks ANY of this is true or even close.  If your intellect is what BC is producing these days or in the past which you like to still live in then I am quite "ok" graduating from where I did!   Enjoy fantasyland!  was that a unicorn you were riding?
    Posted by Donnnn

Hey Donnnnn....I have the perfect response for you...sound familiar.....

It's a legitimate question and not anything I deem "groundbreaking" as many people are wondering if the reason why Uconn posters continue to bash BC is due to their massive sense of inadequacy becausethey didn't graduate from BC.  If you don't want to answer the question, then don't and move along.      

Hey, I am just playing back what many people have wondered (and not all BC graduates), that's all. Don't blame me if this is what MANY people are thinking about Uconn fans.  I am just the messenger!                            

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : If this makes you sleep at night, then please go ahead and believe what you wrote.  However your arrogant attitude is why BC is universally hated.  Instead of debating the points you try to convince yourself that people dislike BC because deep down they want to be a part of BC.  I understand the false bravado BC alum try to muster but it gets old/tiresome and we all see through it.  BC alums try to pat themselves on the back thinking they are part of an academic "elite" and their school is a "mini Ivy" yet nobody outside of BC thinks ANY of this is true or even close.  If your intellect is what BC is producing these days or in the past which you like to still live in then I am quite "ok" graduating from where I did!   Enjoy fantasyland!  was that a unicorn you were riding?
    Posted by Donnnn

"Universally hated" ? Hail to thee , o omniscient one!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Posted by Donnnn

An Ode to Donnnn

There once was a Husky called DONNNN,
    'tis UCONNNN he's doting UPONNNN,
    When it comes to  BC,
    Full of hatred is he,
    And his rantings just go ONNNN and ONNNN (and ONNNN and ONNNN).

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : Hey Donnnnn....I have the perfect response for you...sound familiar..... It's a legitimate question and not anything I deem "groundbreaking" as many people are wondering if the reason why Uconn posters continue to bash BC is due to their massive sense of inadequacy becausethey didn't graduate from BC.  If you don't want to answer the question, then don't and move along.       Hey, I am just playing back what many people have wondered (and not all BC graduates), that's all. Don't blame me if this is what MANY people are thinking about Uconn fans.  I am just the messenger!                            
    Posted by Eagle78

Didn't graduate from BC? And be an insurance salesman with the Assumption grads in Worcester, Catholic school #642?

Please you are flatteirng yourself!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Forgot about podunk Merrimack at #641?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

This discussion  is childish.  This coach was left with nothing, and yet still had a good season in 2011. He's starting over with nearly all freshmen. BC basketball is very relevant.. They will be in the tournament the year after next

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Third-ranked MIT gets A in chemistry!

At
    21-3, MIT has BC number at 8-22. Great story, another addition to BC demise in Beantown, as with Jeremy Lin, a feel good story which makes the brothers, and BC saddened respectively!

Karraker, a 6-foot-4-inch senior guard, is working on a double major (electrical engineering/computer science and physics) while maintaining a 4.8 grade-point average. Last summer, he interned at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif., and the company is holding a position for him after he finishes graduate school next year.
    Earlier this week, Karraker and 6-9 senior center Noel Hollingsworth were named Academic All-Americans, the ninth and 10th honorees at MIT since 1980.

Karraker, who is from Morgantown, W.Va., via Phillips Exeter Academy, is a 1,000-point career scorer, thanks to a sweet stroke from beyond the arc. He began the week tied for third in Division 3 in
    3-pointers per game (3.8).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : An Ode to Donnnn There once was a Husky called DONNNN, 'tis UCONNNN he's doting UPONNNN, When it comes to  BC, Full of hatred is he, And his rantings just go ONNNN and ONNNN (and ONNNN and ONNNN).
    Posted by indians1948

Selection Sunday is coming, ESPN with Digger Phelps National news: UND 2-3 seed in the Dance!

For BC, three years without a crumb that's all that matters!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

So MIT is higher ranked than Our Lady?  Sweet!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Noirguy. Show Noirguy's posts

DROP BASKETBALL  AND  FOOTBALL.
    Hey, it's a hockey school!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BC Basketball is dead!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

Donnnnn is the extreme end of a Uconn fanbase that largely obsesses over BC. MANY people believe that deep down, these Uconn fans know that BC is just a better institution and they fully realize they could never have gotten into BC.  MANY people believe that this realization fills these Uconn posters with feelings of inadequacy which they take out on BC in threads like this. If infuriates these Uconn fans that MANY people believe that throughout the history of college sports, BC has had far better athletics.  Sure, there are blips here and there, but things eventually return to the norm; and that's what MANY people believe these Uconn fans fear.  MANY people believe the exposure of the academic FAILURES associated with the Uconn Men's BB program is a major step in this returning to the norm. All you need do is look at the amount of time and bandwidth these Uconn fans devote to talking about BC to realize that these MANY people have accurately figured out the motives of Donnnn, et al. Cheers!
    Posted by Eagle78

Eagle78, you have some very maroon colored glasses on 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

In response to "Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program?":
    In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : Eagle78, you have some very maroon colored glasses on  Posted by Minutemen429
    And obviously you didn't read the whole thread. If you had, you might have understood my repeated use of the phrase "MANY PEOPLE" as well as the wording of my post.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : maroon glasses with a drunk brain!  Eagle lacks basic skills such as proving a point and backing it up.  He often ends up in circles with his clumsily worded arguments. Posted by Donnnn
    Ziiinnnggggg.....my posts went right over your head as well!.....LOL.... Still spending your days trying to hang with all the BC folks, eh loser? Sad, just sad. What a pathetic life you must have. Oh well, I should obviously thank you for your keen interest in BC sports. LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

BC Basketball is dead!
    Posted by UofNDKing

Hey NDQueen, where is the cut n paste article of the ND-Gtown game? 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : Eagle, how did that tuition rebate work out for you at BC for being our resident dunce?   I did ask you to print out one of your ranting emails going in circles and demand a full tuition rebate from William P. Leahy.  Because I think you are ill, I believe you are writing these incoherent babbles from the Copley public library with free internet and close to a large homeless group.  So what I did was Mapquest the directions to BC for you. You don't need to thank me.  So please follow the below directions and ask for William P. Leahy.  Show him the printed emails you write on this site and you should have NO problem getting a full tuition rebate.  They will immediately refund you for failing to teach you common sense and the ability to formulate a full thought in writing. Directions Miles Start out going east on Boylston St toward Dartmouth St. .1 mi Take the 1st left onto Dartmouth St. .1 mi Turn left onto Commonwealth Ave/US-20 W/RT-2 W. .5 mi Keep left at the fork to go on RT-2 W. 1 mi Stay straight to go onto Beacon St. 2.5 mi Turn right onto Chestnut Hill Ave. .2 mi Turn left onto Commonwealth Ave/RT-30 W. .7 mi Turn slight left to stay on RT-30 W/Commonwealth Ave. .3 mi 140 COMMONWEALTH AVE is on the left.   Posted by Donnnn
    LOL! Too funny Donnnnnnnnnnn! Not surprisingly you know the street directions to BC. Just another manifestation of your sad obsession. Most likely driven by that oh-so-thin white envelope you no doubt received from BC years back. A sad dork with a permanent sense of inadequacy. With every one of your rants you only confirm this. You might want to consider therapy for your BCDS (Boston College Derangement Syndrome). Be sure to let us know how the treatments go! LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts