Should BC continue to have a basketball program?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program?

In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? :   C'mon guys, recognize a "tongue in cheek" post when you see one. Just tweakin' things. lol
    Posted by BigMike67[/QUOTE]

Ah, Mike, Mike, Mike - these guys are too thin-skinned to recognize "tongue in cheek" or sarcasm, for that matter. Liked your hockey post - being UMass alum, I'd like to see BC go all the way! After all, we did beat you twice, so there's a tiny bit of bragging rights stuck in there!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMike67. Show BigMike67's posts

No biggie. My daughter and wife complain all the time about my warped sense of humor.  Lothar43, I was impressed with the foot speed and precision of the UMass players, but the two things about hockey that are tough to take are the lucky/unlucky bounces and a hot/cold goalie. Years of watching the B's out skate and out hit the Habs and then lose on a break-away or such, just make it tough to be confident in any hockey result. B-Ball not so much as I might be cold but you might be red hot and carry the team. In hockey much too much rides on the guy with the blocker and glove.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : I apologize Mike as their are some really dumb people on these boards (see lothar's contributions if you even want to call it that) that really make those types of comments for real!  Tough to figure out the sarcastic comments from the stupid one's.  My apologies.
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

No need to apologize for me or anyone else, for that matter. You haven't figured out the difference between sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek, or dumb, let alone stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]No biggie. My daughter and wife complain all the time about my warped sense of humor.  Lothar43, I was impressed with the foot speed and precision of the UMass players, but the two things about hockey that are tough to take are the lucky/unlucky bounces and a hot/cold goalie. Years of watching the B's out skate and out hit the Habs and then lose on a break-away or such, just make it tough to be confident in any hockey result. B-Ball not so much as I might be cold but you might be red hot and carry the team. In hockey much too much rides on the guy with the blocker and glove.
    Posted by BigMike67[/QUOTE]
    I'm with you all the way on the B's/Habs heartbreakers - 50+ years of watching this and it doesn't hurt any less - but then the thrills just keep getting better.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : oh lo, you have cornered the market on stupid comments.  so it does throw me off similar to a cop working a shift all day and coming home.  the cop has been lied to ALL day and starts feeling like everyone is ful of it.   To explain the analogy because it probably went over your head.  We hear soo many stupid comments from the likes of Lothar that we soon expect others to resort to that level of stupidity when in fact Mike was joking.  So I do owe him an apology for thinking he is at your level. is it time for you to crawl back under your rock?
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Rockin' in the sunshine -- glad to hear your pronouncements, but I don't think Mike was joking. You, on the other hand ....... well, I'd like to put you on ignore but that'd be too easy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Boston College football player facing criminal charges for recording sex act!

BC=BU criminals on Commonwealth Ave. Spazzo needs to go!

Conspiracy Theory!

Who Dat Nation + Sean Payton + BC = Corrupt

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Boston College football player facing criminal charges for recording sex act! BC=BU criminals on Commonwealth Ave. Spazzo needs to go!   Conspiracy Theory!   Who Dat Nation + Sean Payton + BC = Corrupt
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

This coming from a guy who is a fan of a school, Notre Dame, that killed a guy taping a football practice and no one said sorry....

ok then

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : novel concept lothar, read before you write..." C'mon guys, recognize a "tongue in cheek" post when you see one. Just tweakin' things. lol "  that was from mike.  man you really are an idiot Lo....  back to ignore, you don't even have a point in your posts but we all know you can use spellcheck!  forget the merit of the argument and focus on spell check is a sure sign you are out of your league.  goodbye lothar, i've wasted enough time with a dunce like you
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should us capitalization check, if there is such a thing ... hope your "goodbye" was serious ......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should BC continue to have a basketball program? : Perhaps you should us capitalization check, if there is such a thing ... hope your "goodbye" was serious ......
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

Yes the Big Ten has invaded Boston & dominate the NCAA sweet sixteen. There does appear to be many Badger & Buckeye fans about enjoying the City on a beautiful spring day.  A day to remember, where BC & BU take a back seat, except in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Sections
Shortcuts