Should BC drop out of ACC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Should BC drop out of ACC?

In response to indians1948's comment:

In response to sailman2's comment:

Confusion runs amuck among those who follow the Beheads Coaches Institute.

Stevie Wonder, with his all-Ivy staff, has lost to EVERYIvy team he has faced in his time at The Institute.  

F A C T, my son.  

Peace

It's not a F A C T, in fact, brother. Try to get your F A C T S straight.
    BC 79 Dartmouth 58 (12/31/12). Check it out.
    Pax Vobiscum

48 - It's a waste to argue "facts" with these guys. I'll refer to them as the longputter collective now.

They will always create their own facts to suit their silly positions

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Smoked you out there hair brain, as NC State smoked the YWCA all- star team Zeros from Billerica last night.

Used the Putters famous quotes out of the past, and hooked the big one line and sinker on my new ORVIS Fly pole.

Always, can hook a Buffoon with the right bait.

Nice to make a fool on a conspiracy theorist kind of blows up his simultaneous equation to shreds!

Cheers to the 12-16 Eaglettes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BUFFOON COLLEGE ATHLETICS AFTER THE NC STATE MASSACRE!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Yes it is a sad display of Sportmanship in the ACC by K!

Giant heads have become one of the most popular forms of taunting, heckling and praise during sporting events across the country over the past couple of years. Whether it be a blown-up head of your favorite player or a giant cutout of an opponent’s ex girlfriend, fans continue to come up with unique ways to use these things.

On Thursday night, the Virginia student section nailed it with an oversized cutout of Mike Krzyzewski that fans held up during their team’s upset win over Duke. As you can see, the cutout captured Coach K making a famous wincing face that any who have watched him coach are familiar with. At one point, cameras captured Coach K doing the Coach K stinkface while the Coach K stinkface cutout was on display behind him.

Instant classic. It may not be as funny as the cutouts these UTSA students to distract free throw shooters, but the timing at that moment was perfect. Bravo, Virginia.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to Donnnn's comment:

Will BC attract more than 1000 "fans" even with 5 dollar tickets?  Even the fanbase aint buying what donahue is selling

Add the $5.00 foot longs and screen name will come barking with his little tail up his butt!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

UVA, now Clemson. Good luck v. GA Tech. This has been an exciting season. Go Eagles!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

UVA, now Clemson. Good luck v. GA Tech. This has been an exciting season. Go Eagles!

The sophmores and freshman are learning. It's really too bad about the Big Least though...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The sophmores and freshman are learning. It's really too bad about the Big Least though...

WOW! Win two games and this little school are Super Heros ... As I always stated Boston, its rag sheet are small time!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Will BC attract more than 1000 "fans" even with 5 dollar tickets?  Even the fanbase aint buying what donahue is selling

It's a very sad school athletic program and its people like you who should realize this, and ignore their little infatuations in being big time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

It's a very sad school athletic program and its people like you who should realize this, and ignore their little infatuations in being big time.

Its garbage time BC wins!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Certainly has been Bryant University would think so jerk!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

I have followed the Eagles since I saw a ice hockey game against Dalhousie. My Dad took me to games when I was younger and they became my team.  Because I enjoyed this season, I'm a jerk? Would I have preferred more wins? Sure. Were the close losses and big blowouts painful? Sure. Did I enjoy going to the eight games I went to? Sure. I'll go to the games next year too. It is comical to some that someone can be a fan of a team that is not in the national picture. I followed the Sox for years, since '64. C's were great but not always. B's in the 70' were awesome but were ugly in the 60's. Pats were so bizarre for years. Most of the Boston fans I know still follow their teams through thick and thin.  I root for the teams I root for and not always are they the best. I still applaud any fan who follows their team with passion even when they are not in contention for a big post-season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Certainly has been Bryant University would think so jerk!

Must be garbage time BC won two in a row. Can they handle it up there, Can they handle it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

You'll have fun September 14th when your boys kick the S+*T out of them and they come limping back to loserville!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Nice to see Bill Gates admonishes Buffoon College for sending a Gateway Scholarship awardee student to Buffoon College, and then the  Buffoons turn around and jack him for $2,500.00 for extra Dough Ray Me for their second collection!

BILL GATES ALEDGES FRAUD AT BC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Nice to see Bill Gates admonishes Buffoon College for sending a Gateway Scholarship awardee student to Buffoon College, and then the  Buffoons turn around and jack him for $2,500.00 for extra Dough Ray Me for their second collection!

Actually for the full article on Bloomberg:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-07/poor-scholars-hit-by-money-squeeze-from-wealthy-colleges.html

Obviously,  Theology 101 majors at BC never heard of Bloomberg!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Actually for the full article on Bloomberg:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-07/poor-scholars-hit-by-money-squeeze-from-wealthy-colleges.html

Obviously,  Theology 101 majors at BC never heard of Bloomberg!

Shocking on the Gateway Foundation the #1 Non-for- Profit in the USA, and BC lays an EGG! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Don't we all expect our kids should have save at least $5,000 towards their own education? 5k out of 250k+ is not asking too much. Nobody complains when middle class parents making a combined 80-90k foot the whole bill.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Don't we all expect our kids should have save at least $5,000 towards their own education? 5k out of 250k+ is not asking too much. Nobody complains when middle class parents making a combined 80-90k foot the whole bill.

It's called entitlement ... free is free and it is expected. Don't get in the way in denying the less fortunate the opportunity to exploit the ends in the liberal system Obama created!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Boston College forward Steven Whitney’s second goal of the game salvaged a 4-4 Hockey East tie for the Eagles against the University of Vermont at Gutterson Fieldhouse Friday night.

Golden Golphers are going to have fun with this team can't even get by the worst team in the Merrimack Valley Least!

Minnesota Golden Gophers men's ice hockey

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Yes Big Least Hockey sucks this year as if it weren't for the UML River Hawks ... Big Least would be a no show in Pittsburg.... Yorkies last harrah as Parkers' the bus stopped time to get off!

#1 QU Men's Ice Hockey Head Coach Rand Pecknold To Appear On NBC Sports. Radio 

Quinnipiac men's ice hockey head coach Rand Pecknold will be a featured guest on NBC Sports Radio  The Bobcats' head coach will appear on "Murphy's Hockey Law" show hosted by James Murphy.

Quinnipiac is currently 24-5-5 following a 2-1 overtime loss to Harvard on Friday, Mar. 1 and a 4-1 win at Dartmouth on Saturday, Mar. 2. Quinnipiac also remains No. 1 in the PairWise Rankings, a system which mimics the NCAA selection committee's criteria for the seeding of the NCAA Tournament, which it has held down since Jan. 19, 2013.

Quinnipiac clinched the Cleary Cup, for the ECAC Hockey Regular-Season Championship, for the first time since the Bobcats joined the league in 2005. With the No. 1 seed in the upcoming ECAC Hockey Tournament Championship, Quinnipiac received a bye in the first round, which is set to take place on Mar. 8-10. Quinnipiac will host a best-of-three ECAC Hockey Tournament Quarterfinals series on Mar. 15-17. The first two games of the series will be at 7 p.m., while the third game on Sunday, Mar. 17, if necessary, will be played at 7;30 p.m. New England Sports Network (NESN) will also carry Quinnipiac's ECAC Hockey Tournament game on Saturday, Mar. 16 at 7 p.m.

New king on the block in New England NCAA Hockey!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to undking's comment:

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Right back at you pal.   

Yah that has always been my inent to come and bash other college programs. It isn't the constent barrarge of threads and attacks Boston College.

Might start bashing BC Baseball, another joke in the ACC. Nice to see BC does nothing right in the ACC .

Believe me it won't be baseball, these clowns are not even good in Softball!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

All this jib jab about nothing!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

WOW BC finally won a game.

Earth shattering Earth Shattering!

Yah like the Trojan Basketball program...Where's baby jordan ?

"Lot of talk about NC getting the invite from the Big Ten and maybe even UVA and GTech (not sure why those 2)."

Yah it's talk and that's all it is just like FSU leaving until they found out the exit bill bird brain!

Calhoun left UConn in great shape (on probation) and in a few years they won't even get invited to the A10 but maybe, just maybe they might get invited to the powerhouse MAAC or Patriot League LOL

Thanks for the lob Husker Du!

Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself time and time again.

Sections
Shortcuts