Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute

As the semester wanes and summer nears, some thoughts before departing these forums for the pleasures of the links.

1. Last year, GE earned $14 billion in profit, but paid no Federal income tax. Whom did Dear Leader choose to be the 2010 Commencement Speaker and honorary degree recipient? Why Jeffrey Immelt, of course, the GE CEO.
    What a surprise! (Birds of a feather....)

Whom will he choose this year - Bernie Madoff by phone from Butner?

2. Some things that will never happen at The Institute as long as the current regime remains in power:

• Dear Leader ever subjecting himself to open questioning by the press;
    • Dear Leader ever revealing how they allocate financial aid;
    • Dear Leader stop hailing the academic rigors for our athletes, while hockey players and hoopsters are bailing out for the pros in record numbers before they reach senior year;
    • The Institute ever doing anything FOR alumni;
    • One year without a lie from The Gang of Two;
    • The band ever taken to an away game or bowl outside the limits of Newton;
    • A class reunion ever held with an arm-twist by the Development folks;
    • The alumni ever being allowed to elect their own officers;
    • The football team going to a bowl you have heard of;
    • The basketball team under Stevie Wonder being anything but an also-ran;
    • The return of free parking for faculty and staff;  
    • An adherence in FACT to Catholic principles, as opposed to merely preaching them.      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute

In honor of the return of the hypocrite; kinda like the return of the turkey vultures to Hinckley Ohio.

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  Why isnt this better know if published all over?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

I guess we all should apply to BC with all these applications zooming through admisssions from Hicklley,OH? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

LP,

You seem fascinated that BC asked Jeffrey Immelt to speak at the BC graduation this year.  You should note that he spoke at the Notre Dame graduation in 2007:

http://newsinfo.nd.edu/news/8870-jeffrey-immelt-2007-commencement-address/

That's right, the Notre Dame that invited President Obama last year.

Sorry, your rants remains those of a bitter person that can not objectively see what is happening because you are too blinded by your hatred of Fr. Leahy and GDF.  I am with Provpats . . . I await your clear, objective, documented responses to his questions.

Now, after this brief diversion, I will head back to the real sports blogs where people can actually have a discussion instead of reading the extensive whining signature of a person who does not get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Earth to Eagle79,

1. In 2007, GE had not yet earned the $14 billion on which it paid no federal income tax last year.

2. Why should I care whom ND chose for its speaker? I am not an alum there.

3. If you are with provpats, you have my sympathy.

Peace.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  Why isnt this better know if published all over?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

LP,

Earth to me?  Get real about Jeffrey Immelt and GE.  GE is in the business of making money and keeping as much of it as is legally possible.  Your attempt at misdirection is noted and I am calling you on it.

About ND, let's see, your signature cites them as an institution to emulate since they get almost 50% of the alumni to contribute.  A school that had President Obama as the graduation speaker last year, the person you would like to be the next president at BC.

The funny thing is, you rail against BC because it is not Catholic anymore.  Yet the howls of protest from many Catholics that Obama had even been invited to speak at ND were quite strong.  Bishops even stepped forward saying that Obama should not be allowed to speak.

Sorry, you can not have it both ways. You analysis of events is not reasoned, it is exceedingly biased.  Yet, I expect your childish and irrational rants to continue.

The reason I am with Provpats is that he is asking for you to provide facts to support your position.  His addition appears to be a continuing request to support items brought up by your signature.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Eagle, you just caught him on his own BS.  He asks why he shoudl care about ND and yet as you said he names them in his own signature.  What a joke.  Ignore him, there is no point in engaging him.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Earth to Eagle 79 (Second transmission)

1. I am no ND apologist.  Whom they choose as their speaker is not my business.

2. But whom Dear Leader chooses at The Institute is the concern of every alum. My point is that, once again, Dear Leader opts for money over principle, choosing to honor a man who saw his way to GE's paying NO federal income tax on $14 billion in income - but may facilitate a large gift to The Institute some day. What does that say to our grads?  It says DO IT IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. 

3. THAT is what Behead Coaches Institute has become under this guy.

4. I protested ND's choice of Obama for commencement speaker because of his abortion stance. However, his selection as Dear Leader's successor would be consistent with a desire by The Institute to continue the moral policies of the present administration - something y'all seem down with, n'est pas?

Peace

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Momort,

I agree with Gatzie, time to put LP on ignore and move on.  I am done.

The best thing, the actual discussions are now much easier to read because his signature is now hidden.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute:
    In Response to Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute : Do you mean gazzie or screen name?  Hit the ignore button for the crop of recruits BC brought in for 2011! Top ESPN 100  ... still laughable troll looking for Kazbar from Everett High under wonder boy Donahue an NBA first rounder as Corey the bust Raji?
    Posted by whr

average use of the english language eludes you boy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute : average use of the english language eludes you boy.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Mo,

Do you actually believe that you have ANY standing to criticize other peoples' use of English?

People in glass houses....

Peace

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Now it doesn't appear Bill Bellichick was all that impressed along with the rest of the NFL on BC's big time linebacker Herzlich? Still waiting, waiting and more waiting for the big time delusional dream to become reality the NFL! Ask what can you do for me today, not yesterday ...  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

UofNDKing,

It is widely acknowledged that the teams have concerns about Herzlich's health and whether he is fully recovered.  Before his cancer it was also widely known that he projected to be a first round draft pick.

The reason it is widely reported is because it is a great human interest story regardless of what school he attended.

I did not see any of the BC posters here saying he was going to go in the first round.  Many internet sites projected he would go somewhere between the 5th and 7th rounds.  So your point is what?

If you just want to throw rocks, I guess that is your choice.  But you should not create some strawman argument to make it seem like any of the posters here said the Mark Herzlich would go in the first round.  Your perception is the only delusion going on here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Guess BC wet the bed as those beloved Sox back there a no show in the NFL draft and in the AL East! How suiting for Boston?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Interesting BB drafts TCU Marcus Cannon battling cancer and won't be through with his chemo treatments 'till June 29th ... Hum guess the up side in all of this BB our leader does not think much of Herzlich as a linebacker, or Spazziani  as a coach in his overall scheme of things.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]UofNDKing, It is widely acknowledged that the teams have concerns about Herzlich's health and whether he is fully recovered.  Before his cancer it was also widely known that he projected to be a first round draft pick. The reason it is widely reported is because it is a great human interest story regardless of what school he attended. I did not see any of the BC posters here saying he was going to go in the first round.  Many internet sites projected he would go somewhere between the 5th and 7th rounds.  So your point is what? If you just want to throw rocks, I guess that is your choice.  But you should not create some strawman argument to make it seem like any of the posters here said the Mark Herzlich would go in the first round.  Your perception is the only delusion going on here.
    Posted by Eagle79[/QUOTE]

Gather Bellichick didn't care about the TCU's Marcus Cannon situation now did it? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute : Mo , Do you actually believe that you have ANY standing to criticize other peoples' use of English? People in glass houses.... Peace
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

LP, do you believe you have ANY standing on ANYTHING whatsoever on any subject at anytime in any place?

(in case you don't know the answer, it's a resounding "no" you do not)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo,

Sorry, but that does not address your difficulty with English.

Peace, my son.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Just like below addresses your problems with the truth

How about those minutes?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

You address your mental problems and I'll address my English problems.  Fair?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo,

That response is beneath even you.

Still, peace, my boy.

Sections
Shortcuts