Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute

In Response to Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute:
    Mo, That response is beneath even you. Still, peace, my boy.
    Posted by Longputter

LP, your response is beneath us all.  Peace old man.

PS-No one has forgotten that you still refuse to answer the yes or no question of whether you believe it's ok for a college graduate to have only read one book in their life?  But don't worry, I understand, it's typical you.  When you have no good answer you simply ignore the question.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Spring Musings about Behead Coaches Institute : LP, your response is beneath us all.  Peace old man. PS-No one has forgotten that you still refuse to answer the yes or no question of whether you believe it's ok for a college graduate to have only read one book in their life?  But don't worry, I understand, it's typical you.  When you have no good answer you simply ignore the question.
    Posted by momort

That's why we hit the ignore key when you come on board!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Mo please spell check BC and hit the Thesaurus for insignifacant!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Love these discussions it must mean all of the above paid $50.5k for this  Jesuit education?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo,

Why do you still palaver about one book?

Do you KNOW the quality of Kemba's UConn education?

Still, he's leaving with a degree - something scads of our hockey and hoops players are doing this year.

Oh, yeah: that is something you'd rather ignore.

And how about your hiring Kemba to tutor you?

And who was the basketball player who years ago publicized his angst at how he was misled at BCI about his academic treatment?

Peace, my son.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Mo, Why do you still palaver about one book? Do you KNOW the quality of Kemba's UConn education? Still, he's leaving with a degree - something scads of our hockey and hoops players are doing this year. Oh, yeah: that is something you'd rather ignore. And how about your hiring Kemba to tutor you? And who was the basketball player who years ago publicized his angst at how he was misled at BCI about his academic treatment? Peace, my son.
    Posted by Longputter

What are you talking about?  Do you even know.  In a previous post I laid out stats that showed BC graduates a high % of their athletes than Uconn.  You ingnored that did you not?  You are acting like they are seperate issues.  Just an little FYI...they aren't.

However, from what you are writing here is the conclusion I am making about what you believe.  That Uconn is a better school than BC and Kemba got a better education than the BC athletes that left early this season because he was able to graduate in 3 years reading only 1 book. 

Is this what you are saying?  Yes or No?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo,

Wrong (again).

Can't you read?

I made the FACTUAL point that Kemba is leaving UConn with a degree after just 3 years, something that our departing athletes of similar stripe are not.

Clear?

I'll recall that BCI hoops player, as I remember reading the distressing account of how The Institute "handled" him.

And you once again prove that you need Kemba's tutelage in spelling: i.e.
    there is no such word as "seperate."  Try "separate."

Please, if you have a degree from The Institute, keep that to yourself.

Finally, and just what do you know about Kemba's course work at UConn?

Peace, my English-challenged chum

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Mo , Wrong (again). Can't you read? I made the FACTUAL point that Kemba is leaving UConn with a degree after just 3 years, something that our departing athletes of similar stripe are not. Clear? I'll recall that BCI hoops player, as I remember reading the distressing account of how The Institute "handled" him. And you once again prove that you need Kemba's tutelage in spelling: i.e. there is no such word as "seperate."  Try "separate." Please, if you have a degree from The Institute, keep that to yourself. Finally, and just what do you know about Kemba's course work at UConn? Peace, my English-challenged chum
    Posted by Longputter

Still can't find it in you to answer a simple yes or no question. 

Here is what we know.  Kemba Walker graduated from Uconn with a degree while, by his own admission, having read 1 single book in his life.  That is what I know, that is what you know, that is what we all know.

However, I just read this.  So he was "misquoted" and he's read plenty of book.  Brain busters to be sure. 

That said, seems Uconn hoops academic standards are going to cost it dearly despite Mr. Walker earning that degree in 3 years.

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens_basketball/articles/2011/04/27/jim_calhoun_kemba_walker_defend_uconn_reputation/

So, LP, are you saying that athletes at Uconn receive a better education that at BC?  Because, BC doesn't let people graduate in 3 years, you know, those darn "academic standards" get in the way.

So keep on praising Kemba while his school loses a scholarship for its academics.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts