Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb

Boston College Eagles: B+
    Solid first year under Steve Donahue in that they just missed the NCAA.

Gary Williams got a C-.  Probaby one of the reasons he was forced out.  Maryland fires football coach and forces out basketball coach in same calendar year. I thought no one did that?

http://www.chapelheels.com/f2/doug-gottlieb-grades-acc-11/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb

I hope you don't mind, had to copy/paste this in old angry man's stupid new thread he created today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Gatzie,

WHERE do you get this stuff?

Bad enough that you fail factual accuracy regularly; now you MAKE  UP things to support your ever-fragile positions.

PROVE your baseless assertion that Coach Williams was forced out @ MD.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?

Facts are your friends not your enemies

How about Donahue's grade from DG?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb:
    [QUOTE]Gatzie, WHERE do you get this stuff? Bad enough that you fail factual accuracy regularly; now you MAKE  UP things to support your ever-fragile positions. PROVE your baseless assertion that Coach Williams was forced out @ MD.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Shocker, he refuses to acknowledge that Gottlieb said something positive about Steve D.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Earth to Mo,

I was citing your pal's fabrication, my man.

Glad you always keep your eye on the ball.

Peace

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]How about those minutes? How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity? How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year? How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years? What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? Facts are your friends not your enemies How about Donahue's grade from DG?
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Great grade, however, consider the professor from Bunker Hill Community College!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb:
    [QUOTE]Boston College Eagles: B+ Solid first year under Steve Donahue in that they just missed the NCAA. Gary Williams got a C-.  Probaby one of the reasons he was forced out.  Maryland fires football coach and forces out basketball coach in same calendar year. I thought no one did that? http://www.chapelheels.com/f2/doug-gottlieb-grades-acc-11/
    Posted by JamesGatz1[/QUOTE]

putter will have to reassign the BCI name to Maryland.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]Gatzie, WHERE do you get this stuff? Bad enough that you fail factual accuracy regularly; now you MAKE  UP things to support your ever-fragile positions. PROVE your baseless assertion that Coach Williams was forced out @ MD.

I'm flattered but I am not James Gatz as you and your friend cheerio have suggested.

But when have YOU PROVED any of the bull **** you regularly post?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Earth to Mo , I was citing your pal's fabrication, my man. Glad you always keep your eye on the ball. Peace

And yet you didn't acknowledge it again.  I want to hear it, acknowledge that the say writer who you so proudly showed that Sander is a key transfer also said that Steve D had a solid first year at BC. 

You can't though.  Because you are such a close minded one sided angry old man you can't bring yourself to acknowledge anything good about the basketball or football team.

It's rather sad really....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I just want to make sure I get this straight.

In Skinner's last year he had 7 upper class players and Reggie.  This included LPs proclaimed super-studs of Sanders, Reggie and Ravenel.  Yet they came no where close to making the NCAA tourney.

In Steve's first year he only had Reggie from that group, plus had the audacity to have walk-ons, yet unlike his predecessor had a winning record and was firmly on the NCAA bubble until the last days of the season.

There is no way this can be construed as anything but a improvement year over year YET old angry man says the program is in terrible and is going in the garbage?

I guess I just don't see it. 

Oh we will hear arguments that he chased away good players yet despite these good player not being there they still had more wins.  And now that his crush Cooley turns out to be doing the same thing, that may not work for his argument any more.  We may hear he had walk-ons yet with those walk ons he had more wins than Skinner.  We may hear that attendance was terrible yet it was higher than in Skinner's last season. 

So what it is?  How has Steve made this program worse than it was when Skinner left?  I am open ears to a rational explanation....but sadly i won't get one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

nah just time to start another thread

and by the way I never address anything except my rant to him anymore.  I just present things as facts.  I do not discuss with the irrational any longer mo.  No challenges, no face-offs, no nothing.

oh and by the way he stole the BCI acronym from the BC Interruption site.  Nothing original in LP's approach

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

MO,

"angry old man?"

Son, get some help - please.

Please.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]MO, "angry old man?" Son, get some help - please. Please.

Ok, I'm sorry, just old and angry.  The way you argue and avoid all questions you have no answer for, you aren't much of a man.  My apologies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb:[QUOTE]
    WHERE do you get this stuff?  Coach Williams was forced out @ MD.

http://www.chapelheels.com/f2/doug-gottlieb-grades-acc-11/

Don't ignore the link town cryer B+!...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]I just want to make sure I get this straight. In Skinner's last year he had 7 upper class players and Reggie.  This included LPs proclaimed super-studs of Sanders, Reggie and Ravenel.  Yet they came no where close to making the NCAA tourney. In Steve's first year he only had Reggie from that group, plus had the audacity to have walk-ons, yet unlike his predecessor had a winning record and was firmly on the NCAA bubble until the last days of the season. There is no way this can be construed as anything but a improvement year over year YET old angry man says the program is in terrible and is going in the garbage? I guess I just don't see it.  Oh we will hear arguments that he chased away good players yet despite these good player not being there they still had more wins.  And now that his crush Cooley turns out to be doing the same thing, that may not work for his argument any more.  We may hear he had walk-ons yet with those walk ons he had more wins than Skinner.  We may hear that attendance was terrible yet it was higher than in Skinner's last season.  So what it is?  How has Steve made this program worse than it was when Skinner left?  I am open ears to a rational explanation....but sadly i won't get one.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]
    keep talking about Al Skinner moron ... while UNC get's ready for Shock & Awe in the ACC in 2012!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Boston College Eagles: B+ Solid first year under Steve Donahue in that they just missed the NCAA. Gary Williams got a C-.  Probaby one of the reasons he was forced out.  Maryland fires football coach and forces out basketball coach in same calendar year. I thought no one did that? http://www.chapelheels.com/f2/doug-gottlieb-grades-acc-11/

was this B+ after their dive to Northwestern?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb : was this B+ after their dive to Northwestern?
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

I wonder what grade Kemba (Book Club) Walker got for reading a book.  Anyway, after seeing the APR it's apparent that uconn basketball players didn't see many B+'s.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb : I wonder what grade Kemba (Book Club) Walker got for reading a book.  Anyway, after seeing the APR it's apparent that uconn basketball players didn't see many B+'s.
    Posted by Lordship[/QUOTE]

who cares moron!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

As long as we're bringing back more interesting threads, here's a good one

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb : And yet you didn't acknowledge it again.  I want to hear it, acknowledge that the say writer who you so proudly showed that Sander is a key transfer also said that Steve D had a solid first year at BC.  Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Yep!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stevie D get a B+ from ESPN's Doug Gottlieb : I wonder what grade Kemba (Book Club) Walker got for reading a book.  Anyway, after seeing the APR it's apparent that uconn basketball players didn't see many B+'s.
    Posted by Lordship[/QUOTE]

One fool as yourself can ask more questions in a minute than twelve wise men can answer in an hour.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts