Storrs CT

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: Storrs CT

In Response to Re: Storrs CT:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : Awesome post Queen.  I'm sure the green font makes you an official subway alum. Anyway, as an officicial subway alum can you opine as to why Notre Dame (the one in Indiana, not West Haven) scoffs at the notion of playing at State of Connecticut Field?
    Posted by Lordship[/QUOTE]

last word moron ... 

perhaps, UMaine & Stony Brook have more in common with BC, where a 39,000 seat Sand Box, has less leaks than their putrid athletic programs' put forth in 2011-2012?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]Just stating a fact.  For being such a horrible football program they sure do seem to put an awful lot of players in the NFL.....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

think before you add ... BC more in the NFL???

Perhaps you need to ponder back a few weeks at the BCS National Chamionship game where between Alabama/LSU is to have between 50-60 players which will be playing on Sunday afternoon ... not the ones & two's  BC puts forward! This is why the BC pop warner has never ever achieved a BCS National Championship and hovers at 4-8, and morons as yourself accept this as superlative! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Hey you two geniuses, stop getting all hot and bothered.  It's a simple fact.  Boston College has more players in the Super Bowl than any other college (tied with Rutgers). 

It is what it is....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : really you are going to push this one game as proof that BC is a national powerhouse?  you really are thick
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Never said BC is a national powerhouse, once again you are putting words into my mouth.  Simply saying that, as you claim, for being such a terrible, horrible, pathetic program it sure seems odd that BC has the most players in this "one game" aka the super bowl......

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : you really are a last word troll kind of a guy?  it is amusing toying around with you as you really can't let anything go and need to comment immediately at any perceived slight to BC.  Weirdest part is you admit not being a BC fan a week or so ago yet you still troll this board looking for any argument.  Definition  mo=troll que ridiculous and poorly thought out response from mo in: 3...............2.......................1................................
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

So let's get this straight:
    1. You claim I said I don't care about BC, yet you refuse to prove your point after I have stated time and time again that it's simply not true.
    2. You are trying to give someone grief for getting the last word in on an internet board.
    3. You hate BC yet spend some time everyday on a BC boards.

And I am the crazy one?   oooookay then...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : you really can't do it?  amazing.... que another crazed response by mo in: 3.......................2.........................1...................................
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Listen up dummy.  I can do it.  I can do anything I choose to.  What I choose not to do is listen to your stupid a when you tell me not to respond.  The fact that you are even going down that line makes you cooookoooo.

So keep on hoping Uconn makes a BCS game while being ranked 50th in the polls, it's quite an accomplishment.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : who looks like the dummy right now?  soo predictable.  You really need the last word, don't you?  this must physically pain you...   just say it... que ridiculous response in: 3........................2............................................1..............................
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

No, no physical pain.  Thanks for caring though.  Does it pain you that Uconn football is a joke?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : No, no physical pain.  Thanks for caring though.  Does it pain you that Uconn football is a joke?
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Look up the definition of "Strawman" and you will find a picture of Donnnnnn

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : Look up the definition of "Strawman" and you will find a picture of Donnnnnn
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]
    Duxbury girls' hockey wins ninth straight

Now you can get that manly bona, while BC pulled the naughty nasty in Charlottesville by 17 big ones!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : Look up the definition of "Strawman" and you will find a picture of Donnnnnn
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

Oh man, absolutely perfect.....!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

A 17 points loss, a tru accomplishment, by the Beheads Coaches Institute, perhaps Brockton & Chelmsford High Schools could give these sacks of ??? some pointers about Winning & Leadership when away from their local Gym!

For your reading Pleasure on Scout.com: 

Team Rankings  

Rank School Commits Conf Points Top

Off Def SpT HS JC Avg<>
    1. Alabama 27 SEC 4710 6 3 13 11 13 13 1 25 2 3.70
    2. Texas 24 Big 12 4583 6 5 11 7 8 15 1 22 2 3.83
    3. Ohio State 23 Big Ten 4176 6 4 9 10 12 11 0 23 0 3.74
    4. Michigan 23 Big Ten 4076 6 1 13 9 10 13 0 23 0 3.65
    5. Florida 20 SEC 3690 6 3 9 8 6 13 1 19 1 3.75
    6. Miami (Fl) 31 ACC 3460 1 1 6 20 15 16 0 30 1 3.13
    7. LSU 21 SEC 3379 1 0 11 9 9 11 1 21 0 3.48
    8. South Carolina 24 SEC 3223 2 1 5 17 13 10 1 24 0 3.25
    9. Notre Dame 17 Indep 3218 6 4 6 6 9 7 1 17 0 3.76
    10. UCLA 25 Pac-12 3038 2 1 4 16 10 14 1 24 1 3.08

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]A 17 points loss, a tru accomplishment, by the Beheads Coaches Institute , perhaps Brockton & Chelmsford High Schools could give these sacks of ??? some pointers about Winning & Leadership when away from their local Gym! For your reading Pleasure on Scout.com:  Team Rankings     Rank School Commits Conf Points Top 100 Off Def SpT HS JC Avg< /> 1. Alabama 27 SEC 4710 6 3 13 11 13 13 1 25 2 3.70 2. Texas 24 Big 12 4583 6 5 11 7 8 15 1 22 2 3.83 3. Ohio State 23 Big Ten 4176 6 4 9 10 12 11 0 23 0 3.74 4. Michigan 23 Big Ten 4076 6 1 13 9 10 13 0 23 0 3.65 5. Florida 20 SEC 3690 6 3 9 8 6 13 1 19 1 3.75 6. Miami (Fl) 31 ACC 3460 1 1 6 20 15 16 0 30 1 3.13 7. LSU 21 SEC 3379 1 0 11 9 9 11 1 21 0 3.48 8. South Carolina 24 SEC 3223 2 1 5 17 13 10 1 24 0 3.25 9. Notre Dame 17 Indep 3218 6 4 6 6 9 7 1 17 0 3.76 10. UCLA 25 Pac-12 3038 2 1 4 16 10 14 1 24 1 3.08
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Just like a stupid ND fan to brag about recruting class rankings that never pan out.  ND doesn't matter on a national scale bro, when are you going to realize this.  They will never ever win another national champ again.....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : yes it is.  you will not have the last word
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Whatever Strawman

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storrs CT : this is amazing how you really NEED the last word.  You really are a freak
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Life is that low that you are desperate to win the "last word" battle on a boston college sports internet board???  I mean, that must be terrible.  No other explanation for your bizarre need to harp on me "responding" on a board that well, is created by people "responding"....your life must be void of fun.

It's like a politician arguing that another politician is wrong for responding during a debate....makes no sense at all. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

You must be Newt Gingrich fan, always blowing twisted tails with no substance there cowboy!