The beauty of Sock Puppets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: The beauty of Sock Puppets

Will Yorkie be able to see the puck go into the net this year, or will Union College be another embarrassment to the soft buffoons of Hockey East?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

In response to sailman2's comment:

Catholic Scool #2 can't do crap away from the Sand Box as 1946 keeps on ranting!!!

Nice use of the exclamation point, junior, but one is usually enough. Now try to work on your spelling (institure, its, scool) and vocabulary (suck, crapper, crap). You're an embarrassment to your 6th grade class.

I prefer the word TOILET thats where Bufoon College athletic program is in te ACC.

Nothing ever accompished but boast of the Flutie Flake Years, and there all Gonzo.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

I'm just about ready to start thinking Hockey.  So Notre Dame is on board this year.  And UConn joins .... soon, I forgot exactly when.  I'm still waiting for the UMass flag ship to start climbing up the food chain.  There's really no excuse.  If ULowell can crack the top 10 then it's downright embarrassing that the Amherst program can't do it.   That head start Lowell had is no longer a valid excuse.

We were at UMass to see them beat BU last season. The minutemen have it in them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

I'm just about ready to start thinking Hockey.  So Notre Dame is on board this year.  And UConn joins .... soon, I forgot exactly when.  I'm still waiting for the UMass flag ship to start climbing up the food chain.  There's really no excuse.  If ULowell can crack the top 10 then it's downright embarrassing that the Amherst program can't do it.   That head start Lowell had is no longer a valid excuse.

Lowell doesn't have the millstone of football around it's skates. Minutemen were in contention in almost every game they played last season .... whatever it is, they lack just one ingredient, and I don't know what that is ......................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to LOTHAR43's comment:

Lowell doesn't have the millstone of football around it's skates. Minutemen were in contention in almost every game they played last season .... whatever it is, they lack just one ingredient, and I don't know what that is ......................

UMASS SUCKS in everyhting it undertakes, as UM/Lowell, or Lowell U, or Lowell Tech, or blight by the Merrimack, UM will always be run by the POLITICS of Beacon Hill which make it a 3rd tier University!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

UMASS SUCKS in everyhting it undertakes, as UM/Lowell, or Lowell U, or Lowell Tech, or blight by the Merrimack, UM will always be run by the POLITICS of Beacon Hill which make it a 3rd tier University!!!!

Well said, but I believe they are 4th tier with BHCC transfers, along with the Beheads Coaches Institute.  No Northwestern University.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Nice to hear on ESPN Radio Jimbo Fisher announce; the Clemson/BC game was an aberation as  Clemson was off a bye-week, and were flat. The Beheads Coaches Institute game could not be used as a measurement for Clemson's cabilities for Saturday's big tilt.

Great deduction Jimbo, don't tell these clowns around here within Route 128.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Nah, I don't think football has anything to do with it.  They have a pretty decent arena,  and decent enough fan interest.  I guess Toots hit his ceiling, and maybe this new guy will take them to the next level with more time.   So far, 2 games into the new season, it hasn't been encouraging.

Good Hockey bantner, UMASS hockey, now let's talk about let's say BC & UMASS wins this season against some mighty FCS competition! Now that's encouraging?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Nice to hear on ESPN Radio Jimbo Fisher announce; the Clemson/BC game was an aberation as  Clemson was off a bye-week, and were flat. The Beheads Coaches Institute game could not be used as a measurement for Clemson's cabilities for Saturday's big tilt.

Jimbo has some nice talent on that team, but the trolls' almost upset, proved aberations do not count in the W/L column. However, our little trolls fail to realize their almosts don't count in the BCS rankings when there giving out the $$$$$$$$$$$$ come Bowl time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

In response to undking's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Meanwhile big, bad UNDQueen getting beat up by ranked teams while including Temple on their schedule. Right action, Right words...

BC Clemson, BC Maryland, BC Las Cruses= Zero Point Zero .... BC beats Wake Forest, BC beats Villanova, BC beats Army on Furlough, BC/Duke this year???

Heavy schedule they carry in this make believe football meca of Smallville USA!

Roll Tide!!!!!!

What happened the last two times Alabama played BC? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Meanwhile big, bad UNDQueen getting beat up by ranked teams while including Temple on their schedule. Right action, Right words...

BC Clemson, BC Maryland, BC Las Cruses= Zero Point Zero .... BC beats Wake Forest, BC beats Villanova, BC beats Army on Furlough, BC/Duke this year???

Roll Tide!!!!!!

Why back to YESTER Year, Way Back ... 1942 Sugar Bowl while your at it.  Way Back. R

Remember Flutie Flakes in 1984 & Charlie O'Rourke, Mike Holovak & Chet Gladchuck in 1942?

BAD NEWS FOR THE EAGLES, NOTRE DAME IN HOCKEY EAST. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Will Yorkie be able to see the puck go into the net this year, or will Union College be another embarrassment to the soft buffoons of Hockey East?

The only puck he'll see this year is Blue & Gold going into the net!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Roll Tide!!!!!!

Why back to YESTER Year, Way Back ... 1942 Sugar Bowl while your at it.  Way Back. R

Remember Flutie Flakes in 1984 & Charlie O'Rourke, Mike Holovak & Chet Gladchuck in 1942?

Gipper, were you still in diapers the one and only time the mighty Leprechauns appeared in the Frozen Four (2008), or are you suffering from the selective memory disorder that affects most South Benders, or both? The final score that year was BC 4 - Losers 1. Welcome to Hockey East.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Roll Tide!!!!!!

Gipper, were you still in diapers the one and only time the mighty Leprechauns appeared in the Frozen Four (2008), or are you suffering from the selective memory disorder that affects most South Benders, or both? The final score that year was BC 4 - Losers 1. Welcome to Hockey East.

Lot's of rants this year Indian Man ... will the York be able to beat anyone in the ECAC? Especially an academic giant as YALE? 

Let's do go way back to the Sugar Bowl of 1942, almost the same year as that pathetic team from Cleveland won anything. Certainl, like following losers as that mistake on Chustnut Hill.  I am awe stuck by BC's prominence in ACC; Basketball, Baseball, and Football.  ACC Golf??

Toilet Bowl this year 1948? Perhaps 3 more FCS games might cut it,  will it be 0-7 NMSU? Will this be the year of a big time Chestnutty Hill football Bowl , where that traveling $58,000/year student loan section can ask for extra stipends from that great big BC endowment.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Roll Tide!!!!!!

Lot's of rants this year Indian Man ... will the York be able to beat anyone in the ECAC? Especially an academic giant as YALE? 

Let's do go way back to the Sugar Bowl of 1942, almost the same year as that pathetic team from Cleveland won anything. Certainl, like following losers as that mistake on Chustnut Hill.  I am awe stuck by BC's prominence in ACC; Basketball, Baseball, and Football.  ACC Golf??

Toilet Bowl this year 1948? Perhaps 3 more FCS games might cut it,  will it be 0-7 NMSU? Will this be the year of a big time Chestnutty Hill football Bowl , where that traveling $58,000/year student loan section can ask for extra stipends from that great big BC endowment.

Leprechauns ranked #2 among football independents:
    1. BYU
    2. Fightin' Leprechauns
    3. Navy
    4. Army
    5. New Mexico State
    6. Idaho
    In hockey action, the Fightin' icemen knocked off the University of Guelph (seriously!), 5-2 in a preseason tussle. I doubt that the Eagles could have handled the Guelphers, especially after only beating #2 Wisconsin 9-2 yesterday. And the Eagles previously destroyed RPI (ECAC) 7-2 on Oct. 13, so, yes, they can beat anyone in the ECAC. Can't wait for your next comment. Could it possibly be another pointless rant against BC?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Was FLSt/Clemson an aberation?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Was FLSt/Clemson an aberation?

Clemson was a FRAUD, as the ACC. The #3 ranked team in the country???? Just as bad as those Snow Queens' in the Northeast Rust Belt  called  the “YWCA Scrubs. Had this  premonition when the Yankee scrubs gave them that big bad SCARE. Boo Booo its' Halloween.

When Buffoon College almost beats any team they must really suck or overrated.

And the TIDE keeps Rollin!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Nah, I don't think football has anything to do with it.  They have a pretty decent arena,  and decent enough fan interest.  I guess Toots hit his ceiling, and maybe this new guy will take them to the next level with more time.   So far, 2 games into the new season, it hasn't been encouraging.

What do you know about football from your arm chair? Time to get out the Snowplow yet there yet Yankee?

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

The Snow Queens need another bye week to play Maryland? BC needs to schedule more metro Philly schools, might get rewarded some day. 

Roll Tide!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

The Snow Queens need another bye week to play Maryland? BC needs to schedule more metro Philly schools, might get rewarded some day. 

Roll Tide!!!

Did you attend and graduate from Alabama? Or are you a great fan? Do you live in Alabama? Or are you from Alabama?  

Boston: My city of birth, my city of choice, my college of choice, my allegiance of choice. Boston Strong. Go Red Sox! Go Patriots! Go Bruins! Go Celtics! Go Revolution! Go Eagles! After that, I root for a variety of teams in a variety of sports.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Roll Tide!!!

Did you attend and graduate from Alabama? Or are you a great fan? Do you live in Alabama? Or are you from Alabama?  

Boston: My city of birth, my city of choice, my college of choice, my allegiance of choice. Boston Strong. Go Red Sox! Go Patriots! Go Bruins! Go Celtics! Go Revolution! Go Eagles! After that, I root for a variety of teams in a variety of sports.  

That's your problem hard-on. Tom Brady looked good, now didn't he Snow Queen?

End of the road for Brady boops, time to start refocusing on Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, and RGIII  my little Snow Queen. While your at it, the Tide's McCarran won't be around to replace the failing Brady Boops, as his cheat of a coach has no where to turn but a 3rd string Arkansas reject at QB.

Keep on Truck'in there Snow Bird winter I hear is coming early in the land of OZ.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Roll Tide!!!

That's your problem hard-on. Tom Brady looked good, now didn't he Snow Queen?

End of the road for Brady boops, time to start refocusing on Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, and RGIII  my little Snow Queen. While your at it, the Tide's McCarran won't be around to replace the failing Brady Boops, as his cheat of a coach has no where to turn but a 3rd string Arkansas reject at QB.

Keep on Truck'in there Snow Bird winter I hear is coming early in the land of OZ.

While Brady has been around for 13 years, he may be nearing his end with the Pats. One never knows. While many like to hate him, 3 SB wins and 2 SB losses may have something to do with it. He has been way better than Eason, Parilli etc. If it is the end of the road, so be it. It has been a great run.

Sections
Shortcuts