In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you not in the middle of a big Appeal weekend for the down trodden at Chestnut Hill on the remaking of Second Collection Sunday? Would be nice if they cut in Buffoon Jesuit U in on the action and bequest some financial help for there appearances in the ACC at 8-24?

Now tell me Indian Man what Black athlete wants to come to Buffoon College U and Donahue failed YWCA scrubs. 

Here a list of the top prospects coming to the 2015 March Dance where 8-24 Buffoon College is just a Civil Rights enigma?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings

[/QUOTE]
    Donahue Is Fired! Yeah!!!
    Donahue Returns! Double Yeah!!!
    Cheer-y introduces a new dimension of internet trolling and duplicity, and he welcomes LongPutter to Sock Puppet Nation!!! No surprise there.

[/QUOTE]

The fraud BC Hockey is! Thanks for letting us in chump.

[/QUOTE]

1948 stuck in one of those closets, as SOUTHIE resrticted his presence today from holding his Beheads Coaches Institute banner. 

[/QUOTE]
    SailorBoy, I've considered putting you on the Ignore List, along with Gipper and Cheer-y, but I've decided to keep you alive, both for comic relief, and as a teaching tool for 4th grade teachers of English, or ESL teachers. Is RESRTICTED a word?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Re: The Firing of Steve Donahue @ 8-23 in the ACC

Can't log onto to this blog without BC suffering through another eminent loss. For a school which beholds hockey so dear, and losing to my adversaries in South Bend in such fashion beholds one to ponder will they ever succeed. This poor school needs to to reconsider its mission, and understand challenges don't come cheap when you believe your imporatant.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

In response to Longputter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Behead Coaches Institute deserves every bad athletic thing that happens to it.

The place is phony from head to toe.

They got rid of a good man.

Now let them wallow in the result.

They'll be an ACC contender the same year the Patriots move to Nickerson Field.

[/QUOTE]

Could re-quote the same year when these pius clowns would ever beat USC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Trojan, you're a moron who can't spell PIOUS (Pius was several Popes' names), and you contribute nothing to college sports discussion, so I'm going to have to put you on the ignore list.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Trojanfever's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Trojan, you're a moron who can't spell PIOUS (Pius was several Popes' names), and you contribute nothing to college sports discussion, so I'm going to have to put you on the ignore list.

[/QUOTE]

Unemployment visit Tuesday Sweetboy? Or do we call Boston.com today?

The Life of Indian Man now that his big Bad Jerry Yorkers' who have lost there Pearle Visions, and Hockey East are part of the past.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Buffoons lose  in Hockey East, ACC Basketball, Football as the losing continues and Chief Red Cloud has nowhere to turn as Winter ends?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Auburn hires former Tennessee coach Pearl to take over Tigers!

Queens Lose Out Again?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh well, back to the drawing board for the Eagles.   You can't get much lower than losing to a team like USC. That's even worse than losing to Notre Dame. But at this point you may as well give him finish the last year of his contract, especially after the AD and President said they supported him. 

So what do they do now?  Mike Jarvis?  If Travis Ford gets canned from OK State, I'd bring him in for a look, and if they do a one-and-out after starting the season in the top 10 I gotta believe that T Boone is going to pull out the check book and send Travis on his way.

I don't know who the up-and-comers would be,  but this job is turning into a tough sell. Might need to dig into that fired coach pool.

[/QUOTE]

Need to be prepared  Slim for Fran McCafferey, and give a S*** about the Queens' wallowing in their pettiness at Cloud 9 University.

Lived in IOWA, as my family all worked in Cedar Rapids, close Iowa City, and I know they will be in Raleigh NC by the plenty.... Hawks & Cyclones have two good teams. Siena College's Fran McCafferey is known as a fisty Coach, and driven to win... like him  allot, and they will beat TN.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Good. I'm glad he's gone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Oh well, back to the drawing board for the Eagles.   You can't get much lower than losing to a team like USC. That's even worse than losing to Notre Dame. But at this point you may as well give him finish the last year of his contract, especially after the AD and President said they supported him. 

So what do they do now?  Mike Jarvis?  If Travis Ford gets canned from OK State, I'd bring him in for a look, and if they do a one-and-out after starting the season in the top 10 I gotta believe that T Boone is going to pull out the check book and send Travis on his way.

I don't know who the up-and-comers would be,  but this job is turning into a tough sell. Might need to dig into that fired coach pool.

I liked Donahue at first, but he didn't do a good recruiting job, like his predecessor Al, after he lost his top assistants, Ed Cooley and Bill Coen. They might try Coen at Northeastern or Joe Jones at BU or BC alum and former Skinner assistant Tim O'Shea. I have 3 dark horses, (1)since AD Bates is a former MAC guy, Todd Kowalczyk at Toledo, and (2) Dave Dickerson, assistant to Thad Motta at OSU or maybe (3) Greg Paulus, also an assistant at OSU, who I hated as a player but assisted the K-man and Motta. Another possibility is Amaker, who has had great success at Harvard, but was mediocre at Seton Hall and Michigan. The BC bloggers are talking up Shaka Smart, but I can't see him coming here, although coaching in the ACC vs. the K-man, Pitino and Boeheim might appeal to him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I liked Donahue at first, but he didn't do a good recruiting job, like his predecessor Al, after he lost his top assistants, Ed Cooley and Bill Coen. They might try Coen at Northeastern or Joe Jones at BU or BC alum and former Skinner assistant Tim O'Shea. I have 3 dark horses, (1)since AD Bates is a former MAC guy, Todd Kowalczyk at Toledo, and (2) Dave Dickerson, assistant to Thad Motta at OSU or maybe (3) Greg Paulus, also an assistant at OSU, who I hated as a player but assisted the K-man and Motta. Another possibility is Amaker, who has had great success at Harvard, but was mediocre at Seton Hall and Michigan. The BC bloggers are talking up Shaka Smart, but I can't see him coming here, although coaching in the ACC vs. the K-man, Pitino and Boeheim might appeal to him.

[/QUOTE]
    I don't see BC taking a chance on another Ivy league coach so I doubt Amaker even gets consideration.

My guess is Steve Wojo from Duke or Lonergan from GW

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I don't see BC taking a chance on another Ivy league coach so I doubt Amaker even gets consideration.

[/QUOTE]
    I think you're wrong about Amaker, but definitley not Wojo; he's biding his time to replace the Immortal One at Duke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I think you're wrong about Amaker, but definitley not Wojo; he's biding his time to replace the Immortal One at Duke.

[/QUOTE]

Amaker may in fact be a great choice, but given the disaster that Donahue was, I just don't see them looking to an Ivy league coach again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Our trolls' at Boston College have just made history my friends, as the Bob Ryan repents on his relentless Boston Globe beseige of Al Skinner, and kisses his rings to welcome him back.

Tick, Tick, & Tick the "Beheads Coaches Institute" really are the Beheads' with no direction, as a University in the ACC. Steve WonderBoy Donahue to be fired, after 4 years of NCAA misery.

ACC Football, Baseball & Basketball in true disorder as the Master Bates, aka AD ponder where all went wrong.

[/QUOTE]

KUDOS GIPPER you called it and Indian Man just went in the Closet with Leahey SJ on the round-about decision!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

Just saw an ESPN article that said "Calhoun interested in BC job'.   Thought 'wow',  but then I saw that the source was that idiot Goodman, who will say anything to get attention. 

[/QUOTE]

Buffoon College is all over the place creating diversion while their failure in the ACC is apparent. Sitting back in Jesuit Univ. USA where they have achieved a big fat zero in the ACC. A failure in football, basketball, and baseball.

Hanlon, Rahon, and Anderson want out, or to transfer, and the almighty  Leahey, S.J,.and his flunky AD Bates, sit around dreaming how can this misfit of an Institution can drum up controversy during March Madness.

Nice try Eric Wilbur keep cranking these trolls' up!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

The timing of these firings, and BC is hardly alone,  stinks.  Harvard, among others, doesn't need the distraction, they're trying to prepare for the most important game of their season.

But they all do it.  Those d!cks from UNC did it with Roy Williams when he was trying to prep KU, shortly before he took the job.

Must say Chair is gloating with this news Slim.... and all the BC trolls who bashed Calhoun on this blog. Actually, your train of thought on Calhoun:

Ray Allen from SC

Rich Hamilton from PA

Donnie Marshall from Washington State

Now that's is called recruitment!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Those two guys in the car in the Sonic commercial? Cheeroh and UNDKing! Who else would be eating at Sonic?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

Those two guys in the car in the Sonic commercial? Cheeroh and UNDKing! Who else would be eating at Sonic?

[/QUOTE]

Interesting would this include your play time over at Chestnut Hill after class?

Sections
Shortcuts