Train wreck in Storrs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Train wreck in Storrs

Think the UCons are going to beat Buffalo? I don't. Edsall's a winner in College Park and Pasqualoni is just inept in rural CT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Train wreck in Storrs

Buffoon Catholic U #2 to go down in ignomenious defeat again, as there second chance to beat a Big Boy is slammed shut at about 5:45 p.m this Saturday. The Sand Box will start emptying out, where their deplorable venue hosts FSU, and Jimbo Fisher's parade of 5 star recruits bedazzles ADazzio's YWCA Dudes walking the walk around St. Mary's Hall.  Western CT State U Dazzios dudes -22 points. William Hill & Winn LV up the slaughter at -23.10 points. Buffoons making a statement west of Route 128 the wrong way!ming on strong ..... 

09/28 3:30 PM 

Florida State -22½ -07   -22½ -10 52u-10   -23 -10 52½u-10   -22½ -10   -23 -10 52½u-10   -23 -10   -22 -10 -23 -10

128 Boston College 49u-10 52u-10   -22½ -15

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

I gather ESPN2 needs a filler this week after my Trojans hammered these Queens from the Northeast who needed two weeks in finding there way back to the Snowball Kingdom of Heaven?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

I gather ESPN2 needs a filler this week after my Trojans hammered these Queens from the Northeast who needed two weeks in finding there way back to the Snowball Kingdom of Heaven?

Come down to Tuscaloosa Trojan man never mind beating up on the Buffoon College Juco pee wees whose best accomplishments will be against Villanova, and WF. When you compare a fig tree with an oak tree it's another matter!

ROLL TIDE!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Did 82nd Chairborne catch tonights dinner yet?  Dem Bamy catfish are mighty tasty. 

I feel a song comin' on!

Ohhhh, I wish I were in the land of cotten.  Good times there are not forgotten.  Look away, look away,  look away to dixie land.

Not as bas as that 4th quartile academic University will encounter next Saturday in Bowling Green OH!

Sep 21 vs Vanderbilt L 7 - 24 Final

Sep 14 @ Kansas State L 7 - 37 Final

Sep 07 vs Maine L 14 - 24 Final

Aug 31 @ Wisconsin L 0 - 45 Final

Pretty impressive for a crap University!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

OH My! BC plays Florida State? Is this the line: BC shows and will never place on the -22 1/2 pt. spread Cheeroh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Did 82nd Chairborne catch tonights dinner yet?  Dem Bamy catfish are mighty tasty. 

I feel a song comin' on!

Ohhhh, I wish I were in the land of cotten.  Good times there are not forgotten.  Look away, look away,  look away to dixie land.

Not as bas as that 4th quartile academic University will encounter next Saturday in Bowling Green OH!

Cambridge, not Boston, has Harvard and Bejing University on the same side of the Charles. Birmingham,not Tuskaloosa,  has the triology "First 48 Hours". Love that show. We'll call it even, Boston vs. Dixie.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to postingking's comment:

OH My! BC plays Florida State? Is this the line: BC shows and will never place on the -22 1/2 pt. spread Cheeroh?

Covering the spread does little except for those whose give up their free cash.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Buffoon Catholic U #2 to go down in ignomenious defeat again, as there second chance to beat a Big Boy is slammed shut at about 5:45 p.m this Saturday. The Sand Box will start emptying out, where their deplorable venue hosts FSU, and Jimbo Fisher's parade of 5 star recruits bedazzles ADazzio's YWCA Dudes walking the walk around St. Mary's Hall.  Western CT State U Dazzios dudes -22 points. William Hill & Winn LV up the slaughter at -23.10 points. Buffoons making a statement west of Route 128 the wrong way!ming on strong ..... 

09/28 3:30 PM 

Florida State -22½ -07   -22½ -10 52u-10   -23 -10 52½u-10   -22½ -10   -23 -10 52½u-10   -23 -10   -22 -10 -23 -10

128 Boston College 49u-10 52u-10   -22½ -15

Congrats from Dixie; the Northeast "Snow Queens"  beat the spread, but lost to a red shirt QB freshman! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Even after a thrashing of Buffoon College, Kiffin goes down the toilet, as Buffoon College is estatic about beating the 22 pt. FSU spread? Fifth year Buffoon Senior vs. a Red Shirt NFL Freshman.

There's the difference between Big Boys and Small little peons from a delusional utopia in Chestnut Hill!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

"Trojans athletic director Pat Haden broke the news to Kiffin after the team's charter-flight arrival back in Los Angeles early Sunday morning following the 62-41 loss in Tempe, Ariz., the school said in a statement on its website."

62-41 loss! Took Kiffin off the bus and lowered the BOOM!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

Let's see.  UConn 0-4.  UConn gets destroyed by Buffalo (yes folks - Buffalo).  Their head coach just fired.  Nobody inviting them to join a better conference.  They somehow manage to be stuck in the American Sad Sack Conference.  And yet their fans on this board are calling BC a bufoon college for losing to top 5 FSU by a couple of scores.  It all proves the value of a UConn degree - no analytic reasoning, oblivious to everything around them and hopelessly stupid and proud of it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Matt Ryan + The Beheafds Catholic Institute = Losers!!!

Matty Ice probably one of the dumbest QB i theNFL!!!!

No Andrew Luck, or Ryan Tannehill!!!!!

Please all pray for the abused at the Dude Ranch!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Matty Ice the BC Wonder Boy can't get it up in the Big Time! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

I feel a song comin' on!

Sorry about Matty Ice down their in ATL 82nd. Need to regroup and can this scrub as with BC, he never to these SNOW QUEENS to the promise land!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Please change the University of Maryland to the Loss column for the Beheads Catholic Institute in thwarting any chances for a Toilet Bowl!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Even after a thrashing of Buffoon College, Kiffin goes down the toilet, as Buffoon College is estatic about beating the 22 pt. FSU spread? Fifth year Buffoon Senior vs. a Red Shirt NFL Freshman.

There's the difference between Big Boys and Small little peons from a delusional utopia in Chestnut Hill!

I was at the game and no one was ecstatic about beting the spread. It was exciting for a quarter for Eagles fans. That was about it. Then FSU showed why it has it's ranking. I don't think there are illusions about a big season. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Ya heard it here first - now if the 'Cons beat some 0-4 chumps from the Sunshine State it's all sunshine and roses at the only stadium in CT to never have gotten the Patriots.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

No walking with the Dudes this week Mr. Snake Oil Dazzio! The dude walk around St. Mary's Hall has been postponed for your Dudette scrubs often called Spread Busters'. Gov't is shut down, perhaps AD Bates can reschedule for that 6th win for a Toilet Bowl?

The family Beheadfs Coaches Institute Four Pack in the Sand Box has been suspended awaiting Nancy Pelosi's rah, rah, rah crank up me oratory for that essential Beheads Coaches Institute - Army tilt!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

I was at the game and no one was ecstatic about beting the spread. It was exciting for a quarter for Eagles fans. That was about it. Then FSU showed why it has it's ranking. I don't think there are illusions about a big season. 

Unfortunately, there will never be a BCS Championship come to the Beheads Coaches Institute with those wretched facilities!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

USF 13- Yukon 10.
    No comment needed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Do these "SnowQueens" know there are 4 Qtrs. in a Football game.?? Thesecast offs  remind me of the frauds that were on FOX last night known as a water boys of baseball the Red Sox all hype no delivery!

But they sure can whine whine whine whine!

Another sad trip down South for the Yankee Clippers, and Coach Holy Pope, only to leave Death Valley in purgatory, and cast in the shadows of damnation amoung the also rans of  Northeast football....

Appears the Red Sox ae headed to samr damnation, by the heat of he Tigers. Northeast Yankees all BS no delivery that's what its' all about in everything.....

While the Tide keeps on Roll'in ...  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Unfortunately, there will never be a BCS Championship come to the Beheads Coaches Institute with those wretched facilities!

[/QUOTE]

Cannot win the big one and never will because these Buffoons' are perennial losers, all talk and can't deliver. Can't imagine these soft balls in the SEC!

Sections
Shortcuts