U of ND Baseball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

U of ND Baseball

I'm just redirecting U of NDKING's posts to a new discussion. Let's see if anyone else cares. And notice he said "IN the road to Omaha" not "ON the road." Sounds like road kill to me. 
    Norton Makes Three-Run First Inning Stand In 3-2 Victory Over Pittsburgh!

Notre Dame doing well in the road to Omaha!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: U of ND Baseball

In Response to U of ND Baseball:
    I'm just redirecting U of NDKING's posts to a new discussion. Let's see if anyone else cares. And notice he said "IN the road to Omaha" not "ON the road." Sounds like road kill to me.   Norton Makes Three-Run First Inning Stand In 3-2 Victory Over Pittsburgh! Irish take first two games of series and go for sweep at 1:05 p.m. Sunday. Notre Dame doing well in the road to Omaha!
    Posted by indians1948

No offense 48, but I'm going to do exactly what whr/cheerio/undfraud would do to any new thread - change the focus and hijack it!

No. 19 BC Women's Lacrosse Holds Off Harvard for 7-5 Win

Meanwhile the fighting frauds of hockey and basketball are still nowhere to be found

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: U of ND Baseball:
    Qualification for the Masters' & Invitation Masters Tournament Champions (Lifetime) US Open Champions (Honorary, non-competing after 5 years) British Open Champions (Honorary, non-competing after 5 years) PGA Champions (Honorary, non-competing after 5 years) Winners of The Players Championship (Three years) Current US Amateur Champion (6-A) (Honorary, non-competing after 1 year) and the runner-up (6-B) to the current US Amateur Champion Current British Amateur Champion (Honorary, non-competing after 1 year) Current Asian Amateur Champion Current US Amateur Public Links Champion Current US Mid-Amateur Champion The first 16 players, including ties, in the previous year's Masters Tournament The first 8 players, including ties, in the previous year's US Open Championship The first 4 players, including ties, in the previous year's British Open Championship The first 4 players, including ties, in the previous year's PGA Championship The 30 leaders on the Final Official PGA Tour Money List for the previous calendar year Winners of PGA Tour events that award a full-point allocation for the season-ending Tour Championship, from previous Masters to current Masters Those qualifying for the previous year's season-ending Tour Championship The 50 leaders on the Final Official World Golf Ranking for the previous calendar year The 50 leaders on the Official World Golf Ranking published during the week prior to the current Masters Tournament
    Posted by whr

ScreenName was right! An attempted discussion hijacking and a totally irrelevant post from WHRUofNDKingCheeroh. And just where do you fit into this mix of qualifiers?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

What was that quote about the last word some time ago? Something about the fool who always redirects?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: U of ND Baseball:
    In Response to Re: U of ND Baseball : ScreenName was right! An attempted discussion hijacking and a totally irrelevant post from WHRUofNDKingCheeroh. And just where do you fit into this mix of qualifiers?
    Posted by indians1948

Another brillant saying "48" , I do not like UConn, or BC puts a little dingle berry in your mouth now does it not? And you know what a dingle berry is?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HopVet. Show HopVet's posts

King. Since '48 redirected this post, the Globe ran 2 articles on ND Baseball. He must have had a premonition. My response to Lenny M. follows. "Thanks for the great article on a hard working young man. Glad he is able to play both sports and manage the academic side as well. I guess he was comfortable with the coaches in both sports as well as the 'long commute'. " Pat C. of Arlington, MA played a little basketball too for Mike Brey. As far as SNGH's comment on lacrosse: the current rankings for ND Men (they play too) and Women are Top Ten as of today. Oh, the "fighting frauds" men's bball may finish in top 30, hockey in top 20. Women Bball - let SNGH make the call. Good luck and remember 3/31/31.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

NCAA Baseball is often overlooked, as NCAA Hockey. There down in a quagmire of relevance. UND however, has made great advances in the non relevant NCAA sports Hop Vet, and no one mentions the Woman Basketball program in the Final Four. With great new athletic venues, a football schedule which is independent of the NCAA conference bull sh%*t, a basketball team that appears larger than life with Arbromitis coming back and great recruiting, UND future is bright.

Semper Fi

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Woman are amazons' now are they not?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HopVet. Show HopVet's posts

King. Thanks for the response. Although Baseball team lost yesterday and local lad got the "L", he pitched well and will get his 95 mph fastball in gear. Abro back for Mike Brey? - may be tough to get NCAA approval on that. Regardless, they have another MA commit(6'10) arriving this fall.  That wil make two from Mass and one from Maine on team next year - lots of "locals" if Connecticut's Abro gets approval. Women BBall - guess they 'might be ranked' at season's end. Sorry Trojanfever did not get his post approved. Those things do "break" under extreme heat - hope there are no little "Travelers" next year. SNGH: Men's 6th ranked lacrosse won Sunday - hope they can stay ranked too.

Sections
Shortcuts