UConn BBall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

UConn BBall

Preseason to my friends I gave 6 teams that were in my possible final 4:

Arizona, Duke, Kansas, Oklahoma State, Michigan State, and UCONN.

This team is coming together at the perfect time and I still think they were screwed on the seeding by getting a 7-seed when they beat a 5-seed Cincy twice this year.

anyways, Uconn getting a 7-seed scared me so I only put them in the Sweet 16 in brackets i put money on.. that is killing me now.

I did do a bracket just for fun called "Miracle" putting UConn all the way. that's still alive.

while beating either UVa or MSU will be tough, they can do it the way they are playing. Napier is Trey Burke 2.0.  Beast.

that's all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Re: UConn BBall

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team is coming together at the perfect time and I still think they were screwed on the seeding by getting a 7-seed when they beat a 5-seed Cincy twice this year.

anyways, Uconn getting a 7-seed scared me so I only put them in the Sweet 16 in brackets i put money on.. that is killing me now.

I did do a bracket just for fun called "Miracle" putting UConn all the way. that's still alive.

while beating either UVa or MSU will be tough, they can do it the way they are playing. Napier is Trey Burke 2.0.  Beast.

that's all.

[/QUOTE]

Well my Yankee friend, UVA is gone, as the ACC, a mistake and the usual fraud.

FL is a contender not a pretender as the SEC rocks and rolls to the Final Four. Our men in KY sure do know how to play Basketball something BAWSTON needs to practice not preach on Sunday's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

My brackets are all gone. AZ and VA. UConn is a great surprise but not a surprise. Fun to watch. Good luck Huskies. Rooting for the New England team that is still in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My brackets are all gone. AZ and VA. UConn is a great surprise but not a surprise. Fun to watch. Good luck Huskies. Rooting for the New England team that is still in.

[/QUOTE]

Only One Team Street ... That was UCONN on  it's way to another National Title... Lest we forget, the UCONN Women could be another  double double NCAA Basketball Championship.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

that's all.

[/QUOTE]

UVA took alot out of MSU yeasterday. UCONN saw that and took advantage. MSU did not bring their A game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

that's all.

[/QUOTE]

UVA took alot out of MSU yeasterday. UCONN saw that and took advantage. MSU did not bring their A game.

[/QUOTE]

FL will be a toigh game as Billy Donovan has them in primetime and I doubt UCONN this time can match there parameter shooting ability. FL defense is awesome!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Hope all caught the McDonald's All American game on ESPN. Appears this Cliff Anderson is the one of the better players of the next One & Done crowd. All headed to KY, Kansas, Duke, UNC and Florida. The rich get richer, while the Fairy Queens are still tring to select table scraps as their next Coach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Catholic University # 43 Buffoons to hire a slug from the MAC OHIO'S Jim Christian another Llily Whiteboy Chair with diversity put on the shelf for another passing.

I had this dream, yes I had this dream, of coming to the Mountain Top for so many years of being an  Eagle, not a Bobcat.

This is my dream job my dream...... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

This past season, Christian guided Ohio to the Quarterfinals of the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament (CIT), which marked the squad's fifth-consecutive postseason appearance. Ohio's CIT bid occurred following a 25-12 season in which the team tied a school record with 10 road wins.

IMPRESSIVE THE CIT TROLLS VERY IMPRESSIVE?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Great games CT, both NCAA Men & Women. New England's finest before 80,000 in North Dallas.

Appears the Lyons Hall Trolls' are out on Appeal again, its' Sunday, as they recovering from UCONN's win, and embarrassed to appear again before a higher authority Chair Boy?